Mandalorianknight

[M4-22 - Purist Minifigures] - Team Citadel

Well, since we're allowed multiple entries, I thought I'd have some more fun with the purist figures one. Origionally these were gonna be clones so I could do the red/blue colors on their arms, but I felt there wasn't enough on them customized, so they're a mercenary team here.

Team Citadel

IMG-9454.jpg

Clockwise from top left: Klatoonian heavy, IG-"pyro"-67 pyrotechnics droid, rodian medic, Pau'un engineer, human scout, and an alien spy of unknown species. Taking a bit of a closer look:

IMG-9457.jpg

The Klatoonian heavy has a, well, a heavy blaster, along with dark pearl gray body armor. I'm pretty happy with how the head area turned out, with the tire used as a sort of muzzle and the zombie pirate beard being used as hair.

The Rodian Medic has a repeating weapon that can have it's ammo swapped between firing syringes and a stream of bacta. 

The IG-67 pyrotechnic "pyro" droid, the brick-built droid we're allowed alongside the 5 characters, has a flamethrower arm, a cutting arm, and a shoulder-mounted launcher that fires incendiary shells.

IMG-9456.jpg

The spy of unknown species has a small ion blaster and a vibroknife. 

The human scout has a slugthrower shotgun and an electro-baton.

The Pau-un engineer has a hydrospanner, and that's pretty much it, as he primarily relies on constructing sentry guns to kill for him.

This started out as a joking reference to TF2, but I ended up really liking my designs for the heavy and medic specifically, so I decided to actually submit it.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Actually the brick-built droid is supposed to count as one of the figures. So right now you have 6 figures. Since one is a brick-built droid we can count him as background MOC. Or you can remove 1 figure for your entry.

8 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Actually the brick-built droid is supposed to count as one of the figures. So right now you have 6 figures. Since one is a brick-built droid we can count him as background MOC. Or you can remove 1 figure for your entry.

Ah, I suppose we'll do that then. If you need me to retake images, I can also just remove the human scout, since he's the weakest one IMO.

8 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

Nice...mercenaries...Great looking group.

Thanks!