Sign in to follow this  
Michael217

[MOC]◄Hummer H1 1992 V2.0►[2022]

800x261.jpg

Welcome to my garage LEGO!!!

Hello! My name is Michael. I'm a Builder from Russia, I love muscle cars!

Hummer H1 1992 Version 2.0

Hello everyone! So I have completed my next project, the merger of technology and system!

This time I have collected a living legend of Hummer H1 with new suspension and wheels!

Description:

- Drive - 2L motors
- Steering - Servo
- Power Supply - Small BB
- Independent suspension + portals
- The steering wheel turns with the wheels
- Open the doors, hood...
- Well-designed interior and space under the hood
- About 2000 parts

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lego_muscle_garage/

Join my group in VK: https://vk.com/legomusclegarage

All photos on the link: https://bricksafe.com/pages/Michael217/hummer-h1-1992-version-2.0

1280x830.jpg1280x822.jpg1280x790.jpg1280x799.jpg1280x899.jpg1280x854.jpg

7 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Wow. That looks beautiful, with the dark green body and the tan canvas roof. What wheels are those, and where did you find them? 

Thanks! Tires are not originally designed for such discs, they have an inner diameter smaller by a few millimeters, so it's not quite legal) they don't fit on lego discs, but if you're interested, you can search in online stores, they are called Tamiya RC Rock Crawler Car 1/14, 30mm.

1 minute ago, Michael217 said:

Thanks! Tires are not originally designed for such discs, they have an inner diameter smaller by a few millimeters, so it's not quite legal) they don't fit on lego discs, but if you're interested, you can search in online stores, they are called Tamiya RC Rock Crawler Car 1/14, 30mm.

Ah, ok. I'll see if I can find them. Thanks!

Indeed, that looks absolutely good, even compared to your version 1! I love the wheels too. I wonder how you built the portals in such a small space. Can you show zoomed in pictures of that?

9 minutes ago, gyenesvi said:

Indeed, that looks absolutely good, even compared to your version 1! I love the wheels too. I wonder how you built the portals in such a small space. Can you show zoomed in pictures of that? 

Thanks! Portals are ordinary)

6VhnDOu9ApA.jpg?size=2560x1707&quality=9r2NQpNv3LQc.jpg?size=2560x1707&quality=9

On 4/18/2022 at 8:54 PM, Michael217 said:

Thanks! Portals are ordinary)

Thanks, I guessed that such ordinary portals would not fit into a lego rim of that scale. Is that right? Is that why you are not using a lego rim?

It's a really nice build, it's a pity that the steering angle is not very good with that CV joint, and a 1:3 reduction would not fit in there..

On 4/20/2022 at 2:19 PM, gyenesvi said:

Thanks, I guessed that such ordinary portals would not fit into a lego rim of that scale. Is that right? Is that why you are not using a lego rim?

It's a really nice build, it's a pity that the steering angle is not very good with that CV joint, and a 1:3 reduction would not fit in there.. 

I used such rc wheels because Lego does not have realistic wheels on this scale, 81mm are very wide, and the rotation of wheels with such a hub is quite good.