Sign in to follow this  
Spectervamp

[MOC] Nameless Blue mech

This was a mech I made to try and see how versatile I could make it in terms of attachments, upgrades, and gear. I got as far as a coms unit, a pair of shoulder cannons, a massive back-mounted machine gun(no clue how it stayed balanced), a cool looking non-functional backpack, a set of posable wings, an alternate lower arm, shin-mounted missile packs, a sword, and a gun that I lost and found later but didn't get any photos of it. I have reused the sword design many times, and I love it quite a bit. I might share the design late, if people want me to. This mech is a year or two old, and has since been dismantled, so don't ask for further modifications as I will not be able to fulfill your request.

As for posing abilities, it has posing shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, head, waist, hips, knees, and ankles. 

blue mech

wings

blue mech

wings with the sword

blue mech

standard backpack and lower arm alternate design, and leg-mounted missile packs.

blue mech

machine gun

blue mech

comms unit

Nice mech. The blue and black work well with the grey highlights. You might want to increase the lighting when you take the pictures. It will help us see the details better.

Thank you. Photos are not my specialty and I have no real equipment devoted to them, but I will see what I can do in the future ;)