Mandatory_Display_Name

[MOC] Speed Champions Mustangs Cosplaying As Police Cars

The first MOC is Barricade from the first live-action Transfomers film (a Saleen S281 dressed as a police car).  The Speed Champions GT-R inspired to have a go at creating this, since like the GT-R, this Mustang is a fairly boxy car.

6KFvseg.png

It took a lot a lot tearing down and rebuilding to get the backend and spoiler close enough for me to be happy with it.  The narrow tailpipes on the real car were a bit of a problem, until I realised I using two tiles was better than anything else I had tried.

Bg6qKjl.png

I think I'm happy enough to build this in IRL.

The next MOC is Barricade (yet again) is from the fifth Transformers live-action film (The Last Knight was title of it I think).  This one is sillier (as is the real prop car), but I tried for an accurate rendition of the real car, a highly modified sixth generation Mustang, again dressed as a police car.

Rq5uxk5.png

I'm not happy with the back, I tried to get the rear lights to to be angled and it worked, but it left the back too gappy, so I've settled for this at the moment:

NFnjW1e.png

On 4/6/2022 at 2:20 PM, Feuer Zug said:

They look good. Now, can you make them transform?

:laugh_hard:

Some day maybe.  I have a laundry list of projects in my head to do, I have Sideways on the go in addition to these two. Then after those maybe some machines from Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West in the scale of the forthcoming Tallneck.