Sign in to follow this  
Perterz

[MOC] Olivia’s Get-Away

Olivia’s Get-Away, my best MOC to date got an entire redesign with updated parts and techniques.

10201render01edit2.jpg

'A small but warm cottage hidden deep in the woods where Olivia escapes from brutal reality of the Kingdom. A place where she experiments with witchcrafts and herbs growing around her humble existance. Humble but free, free of the not understanding Kingdom she once was part off.'

10201render02edit.jpg

Explore Olivia's Get-Away, a MOC as a stand alone decorative piece. Eventhough this set is not designed as a play set, it does offer great detail and full interior inside the cottage.
The upper level and parts of the roof can be taken of to reveal and admire the subtle interior details. 

10201interiorrender01edit.jpg

To counter theft from counterfeit companies, I decided not to offer instructions only anymore.
Instead, I made it possible to order the MOC as a complete set, including box, printed instructions and all new genuine LEGO parts.
Currently taking pre-orders during February 2022 via my personal website only.

www.brickinstruct.com

Edited by Perterz

Nice build. I think this would work well with the Blacksmith set. You have included a considerable amount of detail and I like how you built the tree.

Beautiful cottage, I like how it is placed diagonally ...not easy task! :thumbup:

The interior details are many, I like especially the ladder for access to the first floor. :wub:

The construction technique of the stone fireplace is impressive too.