Sign in to follow this  
Bony_em

LDD extended install error

Hello, I recently bought a new pc and it comes with windows 10, with the previous pc that I had used windows 7, and the problem is that the LDD is not installed correctly and I do not know what the change log file is for. I did as it says in the LDD New Parts post, I used the extractor for the db file and for LDD.lif and LDDExtended.lif and I downloaded almost all the new parts files and I only changed Primitives for the old one, so with all of them, what I do Wrong? I think this post goes here if not change it, and also after having put it, the LDD is removed please help

What errors do you get ? It’s not clear from your post. I have LDD 4.3.11 with part updates working on Win10 (fresh install). So it can work (in theory). 

Ok, this was the reason why I installed all the LDD 4_3_10, 12 etz minus 11 I think that was the problem, now I'm going to be prefect, thank you!

One thing, with which you install the last update that puts in LDD new parts, you already install all or there to go one by one?

Edited by Bony_em

6 minutes ago, Bony_em said:

One thing, with which you install the last update that puts in LDD new parts, you already install all or there to go one by one?

You use the latest *.rar file. It contains al parts from previous releases :)