I built a new buggy chassis last night.  I was wondering what buggy I should model it after.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

It features full soft and long travel suspension, over 5 studs of ground clearance, and 3 buwizz.  It is powered by two buwizz motors and is steered by a powered up L motor.

I had to use 3 buwizz because (1) the buwizz will shut down from power surge if I only use one and (2) I only have one buwizz 3.0.  Thus each of the two buwizz 2.0 power a buwizz motor and the buwizz 3.0 is used for steering.

IMG_4340.jpeg

For more photos, see: http://bricksafe.com/pages/saulemmetquinn/buggy-chassis-large/

Edited by saulemmetquinn

Why don't You just copy some direct link to some picture here, so picture embeds like this

800x600.jpeg

Why wouldn't you use only the 3.0?

Buwizz says it's specifically designed to power two of their motors, is that not the case?

4 hours ago, amorti said:

Why wouldn't you use only the 3.0?

Buwizz says it's specifically designed to power two of their motors, is that not the case?

I was thinking the same thing. But unfortunately, using two of the motors creates a power surge that shuts it down.  This happens because the 3.0 only uses ludicrous mode; you can't change the speed settings.

6 hours ago, Jurss said:

Why don't You just copy some direct link to some picture here, so picture embeds like this

800x600.jpeg

Thanks for the tip. I couldn't figure out how to put pictures on earlier.