benalanne57

Questions about Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga?

I assume this isn’t just a remaster of the original and prequel trilogies with Lego Force Awakens and lego-ised versions of Episode 8 and 9 added.

Have they actually remade the original and prequel trilogies from the ground up in the style of the current Lego Star Wars games? And do we know if this will included stories from Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars or will this be limited to the films only?

It's a new-from-the-ground-up game, all nine saga films (I seem to remember reading somewhere there would be five levels per episode, so one fewer than the previous trilogy games). No levels from things like anthologies, the Clone Wars or the Mandalorian (at least not at release), but I think the characters will be available in the game or as DLC packs as with the TFA game.

That, mind you, is if the game is ever finished, since it was supposed to come out last Christmas and there are all sorts of rumours flying around about TT games...

There will indeed be DLC containing characters from at least The Mandalorian, and I know other series and anthology films as well, but I'm not sure which one, so...

Still looking forward to it, so I hope all the delays means it will be a really great game (like most previous LSW games, of course).

Regards,
Mitch

4 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

That, mind you, is if the game is ever finished, since it was supposed to come out last Christmas and there are all sorts of rumours flying around about TT games...

This! ^

IF it ever gets released, it had better be worth the wait.

On 8/7/2021 at 3:06 PM, benalanne57 said:

I assume this isn’t just a remaster of the original and prequel trilogies with Lego Force Awakens and lego-ised versions of Episode 8 and 9 added.

Have they actually remade the original and prequel trilogies from the ground up in the style of the current Lego Star  speed test  Wars games? And do we know if this will included stories from Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars or will this be limited to the films only?  showbox

issue got solved!

Looks like it is finally happening. There's a partial gameplay trailer out and you can pre-order it now as well to get an exclusive Luke Blue Milk minifig.

It seems to be more 3rd person based and a lot more open world than the previous titles. This could be something special, no wonder it's taken so long.

On 1/20/2022 at 2:39 PM, NoOneOfImportance said:

LEGO just released a new gameplay trailer and an official release date: April 6th.

My pre-order has been updated to show the date. The minifig looks like it could be worth more than the cost of the game.