Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

10 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Finally we have a Fendrich minifigure, could this be a hint of a Fendrich Tower set? 

Who is Fendrich? 

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hold on, his name is Rachel Elizabeth Fendrich? 

A silly detail done by the creators of the show

In the show they said that the female name was given because his parents were expecting a girl

1 hour ago, Powered by Bricks said:

In the show they said that the female name was given because his parents were expecting a girl

No wonder he is out of his mind. He had a girl name. How about we rename him Ronald Elijah Fendrich instead?

Btw, I couldn't find the set where he is a part of.

Edited by Poodabricks

2 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Oh poor, poor man… I guess his parents were overexcited about having a girl baby. 

34 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

No wonder he is out of his mind. He had a girl name. How about we rename him Ronald Elijah Fendrich instead?

Btw, I couldn't find the set where he is a part of.

Or Ronald Eli Fendrich? and i agree, he defiantly is derived into a criminal world thanks to his name (or his parents). 

That’s why I asked who was he! I don’t remember seeing him in any of these sets. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

That’s why I asked who was he! I don’t remember seeing him in any of these sets. 

Back to the topic of 2022 City sets, I hope to see him in one. 

The set I'm most excited about is the school set. We have NEVER had a school in the City theme. I hope this will make a great impression for a first timer. If they do the school, they'd HAVE to add a school bus. It'll probably be something similar to the one in the Friends dance school set. That's okay! 

Edited by Poodabricks

18 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

The set I'm most excited about is the school set. We have NEVER had a school in the City theme. I hope this will make a great impression for a first timer. If they do the school, they'd HAVE to add a school bus. It'll probably be something similar to the one in the Friends dance school set. That's okay! 

Agreed! I’m not sure if a school bus would be large enough to hold 4 or 6 minifigures in that school set. We have no idea the actual piece counts in that at the moment. It would be weird to see a smaller school bus, more like school van. 

11 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Agreed! I’m not sure if a school bus would be large enough to hold 4 or 6 minifigures in that school set. We have no idea the actual piece counts in that at the moment. It would be weird to see a smaller school bus, more like school van. 

Yeah! I hope it's an actual bus and not a van. 

17 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Yeah! I hope it's an actual bus and not a van. 

We will find out eventually!

And I’m more interested in other sets: Lifeguard Beach Post and Horse Transportor. 

On 8/3/2021 at 10:09 AM, Robert8 said:

City Advent Calendar pics are out!

Might skip City this year. Hate to be negative, but more mini builds don’t really do it for me. Makes me long for the days we had good non-TV specific characters and interesting minifigure scale builds like the police station, built wall by wall.

We will find out eventually!

And I’m more interested in other sets: Lifeguard Beach Post and Horse Transportor. 

I hope the lifeguard beach post is similar to the wave racers set from the 90s.  

9 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

I hope the lifeguard beach post is similar to the wave racers set from the 90s.  

It’s best we should lower our expectations or we would be disappointed. But…I would love to see this set include a lifeguard post. You know - white high chair on beach.

Anyways, I wonder when we will see some leaks like prices, piece counts and what will be included in these sets from winter 2022 wave.

3 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Could it have a sand color road plate included? 

It may be possible but we should not hold our breath for this tan road plate. 

It’s best we should lower our expectations or we would be disappointed.

Ugh! Yeah I know right. 

1 hour ago, Poodabricks said:

Ugh! Yeah I know right. 

Yup! It’s just August now so we will wait for leak season soon enough (hopefully). 

Saw this few hours ago and I hope it's real, not some moc. Looks pretty dope. If it's true I was right with my guessing that TLG will add bus to the school set. Oh yeah!

Edited by fo4saken

That picture with the bus in the yellow circle is from TLG's actual website, on the home page under the subheading of 'back to school' (at least on mobile page website). Just happened upon it