Sign in to follow this  
NOD

[SR - Ship Level] Increase the ship limits

It is required to increase the ship limits. With more ships, more products can be transported from the plantations to other settlements. That is why Kane held a vote. Representatives from the crew are allowed to vote.

51225254622_9d486cfcdd_b.jpgDSC08700 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Representatives of the crew are honorable gentlemen's and charming ladies. This is really a surprise; the vote was 100% accepted. Unfortunately, those who were against it fell overboard in the last storm. I am very happy to announce that the ship limits have been raised.

51226175108_573bc0eb7a_b.jpgDSC08693 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Excellent democracy you have going on here! :pir-grin: (I actually chuckled out loud)

Nice story and fine build - Is that something you have posted in full earlier? Looks very interesting!

Nice build, NOD. Like Bregir, I'm curious if this is part of the same build that had that giant climbing wall?

23 hours ago, Bregir said:

Excellent democracy you have going on here! :pir-grin: (I actually chuckled out loud)

Nice story and fine build - Is that something you have posted in full earlier? Looks very interesting!

Many Thanks! The Sea Rats are a democracy. I have never completely published the build. There was always only a small part to be seen from different angles.

1 hour ago, evancelt said:

Nice build, NOD. Like Bregir, I'm curious if this is part of the same build that had that giant climbing wall?

Many Thanks! Yes it is. Because I've never fully published and licensed it, I can use it over and over again.