Around a year ago I designed a set of minifigures of the main characters from The Witcher 3, which I made using waterslide decals. I haven't been totally satisfied with either my design, or the decals though, so this past week I decided to redesign the figures. Because the decals I've made in the past always end up looking a bit off even when they print well, I'm designing these new figures with printing in mind. I'm thinking I may to a small production run of them to sell, but as I don't have a UV flatbed printer, I'll need another company to do the printing. I've reached out to printing operations in my area with UV flatbed printers, but none who have responded are willing to help me yet. Do any of you know of printing companies you would recommend? I'm located in northeast United States, but they don't have to be local. 

Anyway, I've only redesigned one of the figures so far, which is Triss. I redesigned her first since she's the one which I anticipated would require the most re working. All three side character figures (Yennefer, Ciri, and Triss) will be wearing the DLC outfits. I just think the DLC outfits look better. Geralt will also be wearing the Grandmaster Wolf School Armor rather than the beginner armor, for the same reason. 

Here are the images of my Triss figure, Any comments or critiques? I'm thinking I may change the proportions of the face a bit (move the mouth a bit down and make it larger) but I'm not sure. 

51171936245_544eec799a_o.pngTriss Render 1 by Ethan Brossard, on Flickr

51170838081_af98c87e2d_o.pngTriss Render 2 by Ethan Brossard, on Flickr

Great looking figs look just like the game versions.  Very detailed actually wish these were real lego.  I can't wait for the second season to come out on netflix.