Sign in to follow this  
Stuartn

[K4-Muunilist-CS] The Muunilist Campaign Part 2

*Your entry has earned 9 XP*

Following the uprising of resistance groups, the New Republic has deployed CorSec agents and its own forces to secure the planet and bring it back under loyalist control. The squalid residential areas on the planet's cities are being patrolled to ensure order is maintained. The locals, who dive in the cities' algae infested waters search for sustenance under the auspices of the CorSec forces.

IMG_8360IMG_8358IMG_8362IMG_8363

Thank you for viewing, and comments criticisms welcome.

The other MOCs in the series are available here:

Edited by goatman461

The textured buildings are nice, and I'm a fan of the antennae array and the crates you made. The two washing machines are an interesting touch... :pir-sweet: Overall good build!

10 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

The textured buildings are nice, and I'm a fan of the antennae array and the crates you made. The two washing machines are an interesting touch... :pir-sweet: Overall good build!

Thank you, the crates were inspired by a MOC I saw on Flickr. The washing machines were intended to be in a city build, but felt suitably futuristic so I included them here.

I think the white building has too much texture. But overall great work!

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I think the white building has too much texture. But overall great work!

Thank you. The white building with all its texture was my favourite when I was building it on its own, but when I added the less detailed red building to merely accompany it I do agree that it actually looks better in the scene with a few less details.

Edited by Stuartn