Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[MOC] Lego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform

The WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform is a versatile, adaptable, multi-role heavy truck with the ability to cross 4 meters deep rivers, and travel very rough roads. The WHUAP can be easily converted into any of its different configurations, this allows the truck to face very different missions and cover many fundamental roles in a battlefield. It is equipped with great agility and maneuverability despite its weight and size, it is equipped with an advanced suspension system that allows it to tackle any type of terrain with minimal loss in performance. The WHUAP is continuously updated with numerous modules that the army of Plighia has developed over time to be adapted to several different platforms, creating, in fact, its own "universe" or "ecosystem" of platforms and modules that are compatible with each other and interchangeable.

Troops Transport version - WHUAP T01 "Goliath":

51137092722_8cf75f43ec_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51137770181_7fb921c310_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51138875885_71aef2db00_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Towing truck version - WHUAP T02 "Atlas":

51138545764_bc73bc596c_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Athena Laser Weapon System turret WHUAP version - WHUAP ALWS01 "Zeus":

51137092842_cb4e09021f_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Multiple rocket launcher MRLST Mk.3 turret on WHUAP version - WHUAP MRLST03 "Tyrant":

51137988298_3ce9653eb1_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

CIWS Phalanx turret WHUAP version - WHUAP CPTS02 "Rogue":

51137770396_c448e84dfb_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Antiair turret WASP Mk.6 WHUAP - WHUAP WTS06 "Wasp":

51137988393_922a0fbf4a_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Long range radar system "HITMAN" WHUAP version - WHUAP LRR01 "HITMAN":

51137988523_54bfdd5d0e_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Other modules will follow!

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Nice, many options, the favorite of mine is the minigun / phalanx module.

Thank you very much, dude! Glad you like it! Actually I'm working on other variants :wink:

On 5/28/2021 at 8:59 AM, SATSOK said:

multitasking truck !!!

love it :pir-love:

Thank you! I was missing a versatile and adaptable multi-role vehicle in my army, so I went looking for inspiration and came out with this one. Luckily you liked it!:blush: