MTBingNinja

Will Lego ever come to make military sets?

I know the answer is no.   Too bad, wish they would.  Possibly if they ever thought the were going bankrupt and needed to do it as a last ditch effort.   They already using guns with the Pirate and Star Wars themes, etc. 

They tried, taking them in a civilized way, see sets 31039, 5892, 42066 to name the best known, and then the case of set 42113. Politically correct has not allowed it and will never allow it. BUT they have designed and built a wide range of firearms, and made military prints on the minifigures, just see the full range of Star Wars minifigures. It can be said that subtly, Lego has also thought about this niche market, allowing us all to be able to create MOCs in a military theme, using only official and non-custom parts, also thanks to the wide range of colors used for potentially useful pieces to make our MOCs. And for this I am grateful, personally I have never used custom parts except for weapons and accessories for my military minifigures. I would say that despite everything we can be happy with what we have.

Guns, weapons and armed conflict are okay in fantasy settings. However, TLG have indeed made actual military sets, the WW1 airplanes and the nazis in the IJ theme

Modern warfare is a no go, TLG will go bankrupt before that :wink: