Sign in to follow this  
GermanLad

LEGO Star Wars the bad batch set rumors

With Star wars The Bad Batch on the way certainly LEGO is going to make sets out of it. most likely the shuttle set will probly not have the Bad batch with their helmets and the reason why i think this is because in the sizzle reel and the trailer they where not wearing the helmets. In the sizzle reel they show a new type of clone trooper which looked like a death trooper version of a phase II clone. I think that that would be a really good battlepack thing like the 501st battle pack (thanks @MandRproductions). ether way LEGO has to put those death trooper clones in some how. do you think my guesses are good? leave you guessed down below! :D

Not trying to minimod, but you might want to take this down as mods could easily construe it as either a post that belongs in the discussion thread or an attempt to circumvent the currently locked discussion thread.

(I don't want to continue the discussion you started because of the above reasons, but I will say that the only BB set we know of is the shuttle, and there are leaked images of a Dark Pearl Gray P2 clone helmet most likely belonging to hunter)

2 hours ago, GermanLad said:

Ok how do i delete it? sorry I am very new to euro bricks 

Hello there, I'm your friendly neighborhood Moderator. I've merged your first Bad Batch topic to our Rumors topic. I'll leave this topic here, but please move all discussion about Bad Batch to the appropriate thread. I've got links to the main Star Wars threads in my signature for you to check out.

9 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Hello there, I'm your friendly neighborhood Moderator. I've merged your first Bad Batch topic to our Rumors topic. I'll leave this topic here, but please move all discussion about Bad Batch to the appropriate thread. I've got links to the main Star Wars threads in my signature for you to check out.

Ok thanks so much for helping me out! :D