Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

In other news, I guess this confirms we're getting only one ITMoM set, and it's 30€, which means around 4 minifigs.

My guess would be a Shuma Gorath build with Doctor Strange, Wanda, Wong and America Chavez. Those are the 4 characters they are focusing the marketing on (judging by the revealed comicbook cover, based on the movie itself).

Not sure about Shuma tho, it's hard to tell whether they'll reveal him early on. It's been teased multiple times in What If...? tho. If they won't, I'd expect another Sanctum build.

where was this leaked?

if we are only getting one DS2 set, then that makes me believe that we won't get more NWH sets, DS2 is as big (maybe even bigger) than NWH

Edited by TurnOffTheDark

3 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

where was this leaked?

if we are only getting one DS2 set, then that makes me believe that we won't get more NWH sets, DS2 is as big (maybe even bigger) than NWH

It's based on the fact that the list includes one "theatrical Marvel" set for January.

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s not 

Alright, great to know then.

Not getting my hopes up for a NWH set, but seeing as it's just a random, one Spider-Man set without any others to make it a small wave... definitely makes it more likely.

3 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I published that a long time ago now so things were very light rumours then sorry. Things will make sense soon I think. 

👀

6 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I published that a long time ago now so things were very light rumours then sorry. Things will make sense soon I think. 

also wait, so there is in fact one Spider-Man Set in January and 1 18+ set? I'm a little confused 

11 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah I know, good to have it clarified.

I hope soon means like really soon :moar:

so there is a $10 Spider-Man Set coming out, set number 76204

Probably a mech :,( and that is probably the January 2022 spidey set 

If it's a mech, I'm betting it will be a Spider-Gwen Mech.

46 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

We're getting only one for now. Non-spoiler one

13 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

If it's a mech, I'm betting it will be a Spider-Gwen Mech.

Andrew Garfield mech:grin:

5 minutes ago, Legofania said:

So, here are prices for Avengers Classic:

76202: $10

76203: $10

76206: $40

Hulk and Blackwidow mechs, maybe?

Or most likely Hawkeye, considering he has a show coming.

Edited by PGBQW

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

So, here are prices for Avengers Classic:

76202: $10

76203: $10

76206: $40

I joked earlier that the sets would be mechs because mechs are a "Classic" move from LEGO.

I didn't mean it...

As unlikely as it would be I'd love it if the supposed 4th 2022 CMF is Marvel Series 2 covering Hawkeye, Ms Marvel, She Hulk, Moon Knight, Secret Invasion etc.

Bruh, this wave sounds so bad...

Four 4+ Disney Junior Spider-Man sets... three mechs (that's probably what those 10€ sets are)...

ITMoM and 40€ Avengers sets are the only ones that could save it, but I don't expect much from the latter - seeing as it's named 'Classic Avengers' it's probably not an The Infinity Saga set...

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

As unlikely as it would be I'd love it if the supposed 4th 2022 CMF is Marvel Series 2 covering Hawkeye, Ms Marvel, She Hulk, Moon Knight, Secret Invasion etc.

Imagine if they make Marvel CMF a yearly one so they can cover all Disney+ series every year :wub_drool:

I might need a tin foil hat, but is it a conincidence that the year after they made a Disney+ Marvel CMF we're suddenly getting 4 series a year?

so DC is already winning 2022 so far 😭😂

Bruh fr, like I'd take just one The Batman set over this whole wave :tongue:

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Bruh, this wave sounds so bad...

Four 4+ Disney Junior Spider-Man sets... three mechs (that's probably what those 10€ sets are)...

ITMoM and 40€ Avengers sets are the only ones that could save it, but I don't expect much from the latter - seeing as it's named 'Classic Avengers' it's probably not an The Infinity Saga set...

Imagine if they make Marvel CMF a yearly one so they can cover all Disney+ series every year :wub_drool:

I might need a tin foil hat, but is it a conincidence that the year after they made a Disney+ Marvel CMF we're suddenly getting 4 series a year?

Bruh fr, like I'd take just one The Batman set over this whole wave :tongue:

2021 was a banger for marvel, I guess DC decided it was it's turn next year lol

1 minute ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

2021 was a banger for marvel, I guess DC decided it was it's turn next year lol

Ehh, so that's how it's going to be with Marvel... terrible Winter wave and then they make it up for with an incredible Summer wave...

DC only wins winter wave because there is a Batman movie. Not looking forward to the rest of the year for them, LEGO will probably swap to prioritize NWH and Thor sets in summer.

Star Wars being 99% uninspired rehashes, Harry Potter being mostly mediocre (except one minifig), Minecraft being the odd one out to offer something new, and now Marvel being filled with generic Spidey sets and mechs… This is the 1HY of 2021 all over again, run for the hills!! :tongue:

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Star Wars being 99% uninspired rehashes, Harry Potter being mostly mediocre (except one minifig), Minecraft being the odd one out to offer something new, and now Marvel being filled with generic Spidey sets and mechs… This is the 1HY of 2021 all over again, run for the hills!! :tongue:

It truly sounds so terrible...

Well, The Batman sets it is :moar:

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I'm not sure if Winter has always been when LEGO dumps its trash (compared to the rest of the year) but its definitely been the case for a while. I kind of remember Spring being bad in the past but maybe it's always been Winter.

76207 $19.99

76208 $49.99

76211 $49.99

76213 $29.99

76219 $19.99

All Marvel sets,  one of these has to be DS2 and (Hopefully) the NWH set if it does exist

Edited by TurnOffTheDark

4 minutes ago, doclord said:

I'm not sure if Winter has always been when LEGO dumps its trash (compared to the rest of the year)

Maybe. The mighty micros were quite fun though

76207 $19.99

76208 $49.99

76211 $49.99

76213 $29.99

76219 $19.99

All Marvel sets,  one of these has to be DS2 and (Hopefully) the NWH set if it does exist

Are the „Classic Avengers“ sets included here?

Edited by BrickBob Studpants