HistoryBricks

Need a templet for the sides of a torso!

Hi all you! this is actually my first post here so forgive me if I'm doing it wrong! 

I'm working on a series of WWII era minifigs (to be UV printed :) ) I used the basic decal torso base templet ages ago when I started, but now that I've gotten pretty far along I'm beginning to work on torso sides and was wondering if anyone had a templet that I could use! The height value on the outlines I'm using for figs RN is 419 Pixels tall, i just need the width value OR a outline templet! I couldn't find anything in the index or customs so i was hoping someone would be able to help!

Thanks in advance!

Surely any printing you do on the sides of torsos is going to get scratched very quickly when you move the arms.

I've never had any trouble, just measuring a torso and making my own templates. all the measurements fall on common fractions of an inch, so that they are system standard. Worst case, get a design with the elements you want, and trace over it. The jackets and coats I make for my figures, started with the cape template you can still find on Classic Castle. I traced over their old GIF in Illustrator and start redesigning from there. @MAB I don't know how well printing holds up under the arms, but I've found that there's enough tolerance to pop arms off, fit a paper coat over the balls and pop 'em back in the socket. Everything fits pretty well and I've made extensive use of this technique. I'd imagine, that if the ink were not too thick, printing would work as well.

Cheers!

Dave