KevFett2011

[MOC] LEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Inside the Gozanti cruiser

Here I’m proudly present to you  my chapter 11 creation of the disney+ series STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN:
[…]
Before embarking on the mission, Din visits the Frog Lady and Frog Man. He convinces them to babysit the Child. Before leaving, he warns the Child to behave himself and show his hosts respect. The Frog Lady allows the Child to watch the casket of eggs as the first spawn emerge.
At dawn, the Gozanti-class cruiser departs Trask, flying at low speed. The Mandalorians fly behind the freighter and take out the stormtroopers guarding it, throwing them overboard. One of the stormtroopers manages to warn the rest of the crew about the presence of "pirates." At the bridge, the Imperial captain informs the bridge crew that they are dealing with pirates as one of the stormtroopers is thrown against the cockpit window. The captain orders his stormtroopers to guard the hall and the bridge crew to seal the hatch.
The Nite Owls and Din Djarin force their way inside the ship and fight more stormtroopers. More stormtroopers arrive and the Mandalorians fight their way through the hallway of the ship towards the cockpit. In the cockpit, the Captain asks what is going on and how many are there. The stormtrooper says it is hard to say and believes that there are at least ten intruders. The deck officer says that the live readings only pick four foreign lifeforms. The stormtrooper warns that they are Mandalorians before being taken out in combat…
Source: Chapter 11: The Heiress | Wookieepedia | Fandom

50664820451_a1bec20ae7_z.jpgLEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Inside the Gozanti cruiser by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50664898982_0276c46530_z.jpgLEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Inside the Gozanti cruiser by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50664898922_9b84d895a1_z.jpgLEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Inside the Gozanti cruiser by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50664899017_3322892e58_z.jpgLEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Inside the Gozanti cruiser by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

During the building process I tried 3 different versions and angles but at the end this ist he final version and I’m happy how it turned out. Hopefully you enjoy that creation too, please let me know in the comments below what you think about it.

Greetings Kevin 

I also upload a MOC SHOWCASE video on my YouTube channel again, I think it catches all the details, so please have a look:

LEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Inside the Gozanti cruiser MOC by KevFett2011 - YouTube

It is an incredible job, would it be possible to buy the instructions? Since I am very interested in the technique of the bows. Thanks