Sign in to follow this  
rm8

[MOD] AWD SUV mk.1 by Madoca1977 (2013) with Body kit / Restyling

Hello,

One of my favourite models from Madoka from 2013. It is simple (not complex as his latest models) - that's what I love most of all. It is fast to build, fun to play and easy to rebuild. Also a very good MOC to build for starters: you will learn how to build simple awd transmission and also advanced body design, not simple "flat box" (every novice pass this stage?)

5JKDNNYIrac.jpg

So, my plan was to redesign external body elements, that can be easily removed and attached again: bumpers. bonnet, arches. It was easy, because model is simple and than elements are easy to remove. Again latest complex models are harder to mod.

nNOypjB0YmU.jpg

1LeElUjMbAg.jpg

QeL5qjxVO48.jpg

gnVtgedFF1Q.jpgA5oQIusawTw.jpg

30dJd7Vzp1g.jpgz-Eaij4fsX8.jpg

As you can see, I can't handle myself,  and choose realsistic RC wheels, because LEGO doesn't fit design...

Also there is a video with test drive outdoor and indoor with all comments and review in russian, but as always in browser you can choose russian subtitiles and then turn on auto-tranalstion to any laguage on the fly.

On 10/11/2020 at 8:43 PM, Thirdwigg said:

Great job again. I like the subtle changes you made to the great original. The front end looks great. 

glad you like it, my bodywork friend:wink: