JintaiZ

Has there been too much Brand Collaborations with the LEGO Group?

Do you think the LEGO Group has released too much collaboration sets with other brands?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the LEGO Group has released too much collaboration sets with other brands?

2. 2. Do you want these sets to continue?

3. 3. Will you be purchasing one of these sets?

• Of course!
    • Perhaps?
    • No, too expensive
    • No, doesn't interest me

Just now, JintaiZ said:

I'll still have to think about the next topic... If you have a suggestion you can type it here or message me ;)

Oh no: You >will< find it out. And it will be nice. Don't rely on other's people thoughts and thinking: Do your thing!

And keep in mind what @Peppermint_M suggested. Find your way here. It is really worth it. This place is (as far as I can tell, heck what do I know) different from so many other web-based places. The folks running this forum and trying to keep it up to the guidelines are really incredible - in so many regards.

Best
Thorsten

2 minutes ago, Toastie said:

Oh no: You >will< find it out. And it will be nice. Don't rely on other's people thoughts and thinking: Do your thing!

And keep in mind what @Peppermint_M suggested. Find your way here. It is really worth it. This place is (as far as I can tell, heck what do I know) different from so many other web-based places. The folks running this forum and trying to keep it up to the guidelines are really incredible - in so many regards.

Best
Thorsten

OK. I just need a minute to think about the ideas...

@Toastie - Just to inform you, I've got an idea of something new!!!

Edited by JintaiZ

@Toastie - I've finished a new topic.

But it's simply not the right time to submit it right now :wink:. Coming December 1st November 30th - Stay tuned!!!

Edited by JintaiZ

I think both brand and company collaboration is a great idea. Look at examples such as the 2019 space and 2020 divers waves for City. A collaboration with both NASA and National Geographic equals these awesome sets. 

2 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

I think both brand and company collaboration is a great idea. Look at examples such as the 2019 space and 2020 divers waves for City. A collaboration with both NASA and National Geographic equals these awesome sets. 

True, but Fashion and LEGO!? It does sound a bit strange to me, even though I'm not opposed to them by any means. It just isn't a good idea to release soooo many similar sets at once...

18 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Coming December 1st - Stay tuned!!!

Hmmm - December 1st ... Advent Calendar related???

That reminds me - need to spin it here - my wife claims from time to time that there are more than enough bricks in the house - but then she orders the Advent Calendar for me (I always go with City) - for more than 20 years now :pir-love:

Waiting for it!

Thanks for letting me know.

All the best
Thorsten

2 hours ago, Toastie said:

Hmmm - December 1st ... Advent Calendar related???

That reminds me - need to spin it here - my wife claims from time to time that there are more than enough bricks in the house - but then she orders the Advent Calendar for me (I always go with City) - for more than 20 years now :pir-love:

Waiting for it!

Thanks for letting me know.

All the best
Thorsten

I appreciate your enthusiasm. Your guess could be right, but I can't quite share the details... yet...