LvdH

Technic 2021 Set Discussion

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

No, but there are plenty of sets that they'll fit to great effect. 42080, for one! They even have a forestry look.

Yes my 42053s and 42080s are sorely missing it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Yesssssss, and finally I can plan small telehandler :blush:

Whack them on 8283 and you're done. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, a new color for 42055 bucket and small Class tyre... 

Is that higher chance that we will finally saw a flagship backhoe on 2HY?? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Technicallism said:

Well, a new color for 42055 bucket and small Class tyre... 

Is that higher chance that we will finally saw a flagship backhoe on 2HY?? :)

Let’s hope so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AMX said:

Let’s hope so

with so small front tire (some 56mm) and big rear (107mm) I doubt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

with so small front tire (some 56mm) and big rear (107mm) I doubt...

Agreed. To match the Class tyres we'd probably need a tyre greater than 80mm. However it's great to see these new, more realistic tyres for smaller models.

Edited by allanp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, allanp said:

Agreed. To match the Class tyres we'd probably need a tyre greater than 80mm. 

some 80mm could be good for rear tire if front is about 56...just like 8455 set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly, there's a black box with a "confidential" watermark under the Senna, probably for the Ferrari since it's the only set we haven't seen. Could this mean that it represents an unreleased Ferrari model?

Edited by Kaanere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably. Does anyone know anything about the polybag? IIRC there was a number for it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seasider said:

The Senna looks ok but I feel we have too many shades of blue and a shame the arches will be printed.

I like the look of the buggy, I have quite a few of the older Technic buggies and this looks great especially the new tyres. I assume it’s price is dictated by Control+ ?

Can you guess approximate tire size on buggy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MarkyMark42 said:

Hope you are wrong there, we already have a supercar in blue. Need the contrast of another standout colour. Orange then Blue then Green then ???? (Yellow or Red maybe)

I think next supercar color is dark turquoise. NES include lot of turquoise for easteregg part, 51515 new mindstorm has lot of turquoise technic, and lego relesed turquoise allready very long year ago.

6 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Can you guess approximate tire size on buggy?

It looks same size with 1989 batmobile's front tire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

It looks same size with 1989 batmobile's front tire

Thanks

Edited by I_Igor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

I think next supercar color is dark turquoise. NES include lot of turquoise for easteregg part, 51515 new mindstorm has lot of turquoise technic, and lego relesed turquoise allready very long year ago.

It looks same size with 1989 batmobile's front tire.

I'd prefer an already used color like purple instead of making another one. It was used in only 2 technic sets and abandoned :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

I'd prefer an already used color like purple instead of making another one. It was used in only 2 technic sets and abandoned :sad:

In past year lego produce lot of dark turquoise parts. Allready have 6536, 32068, 32291 connector in dark turquoise, 32009, 32278, 6632, 2825, 32017, 32063, 32065, 6629, 32271, 32140, 32056 beam in dark turquoise also had. look this link.

And I also heard 42117 plane's main color is dark turquoise.

And little different with 42069 purple but in same year with dark turquoise parts, TLG also made purple parts.

Edited by msk6003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kaanere said:

Interestingly, there's a black box with a "confidential" watermark under the Senna, probably for the Ferrari since it's the only set we haven't seen. Could this mean that it represents an unreleased Ferrari model?

18+ sets are usually announced late...

For the color, I feel like red would have been more appropriate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think TLG will make SUV for premium supercar line but bently bentayga 2021 and volkswagen tiguan 2021's main color is very similer with dark turquoise.

In sedan line, audi R8 2020's color is similer with dark turquoise.

Edited by msk6003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping next 1:8 supercar would be Ferrari. Does not seem so with a Ferrari this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The buggy looks quite nice but it is very expensive for so few pieces. It's a better C+ set than the top gear one but that's not very hard. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Akbalder said:

The buggy looks quite nice but it is very expensive for so few pieces. It's a better C+ set than the top gear one but that's not very hard. :laugh:

We could always hope that the price isn't final...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 5x7 flat panel is a very welcome addition! Also the other new panel looks like an "extension" for panels 21 and 22. Opening my mind for upcoming mocs.

And most of the models have a B model :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mpj said:

And most of the models have a B model :thumbup:

Yup! Great to see that 2-in-1 logo again. :moar:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are you guys seeing these images? I have taken a short look, but I can't find them.

Perhaps we aren't allowed to post the links on here, but I would appreciate it if someone could private message me it.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The B models are limited to the very small sets. It may be worst than last year because the licensed Corvet set had a B model but the McLaren and the Jeep don't have one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.