Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day Five, It Was a Mistake

6 minutes ago, Gilford Goat said:

Seriously what's with these roles? How in the fuck can we win this??? It's more an issue now of who we want to hand the win? 

Trickster vs. scum and we're caught in the crossfire.

That guy on the left looks like Torgam. Maybe we won't throw him off.

Just now, Gilford Goat said:

So Ya'll okay with letting scum win? 

Sure, let's do that.

Honestly, I said it yesterday, the scum don't win as much as the town loses in these things.

Just now, Gilford Goat said:

So Ya'll okay with letting scum win? 

I don't want Benicia to get the satisfaction of playing us like a fiddle.

4 minutes ago, Corrina Cow said:

*snip*

What is this, a crossover episode?

Vote tally

Benicia Bear: 2 (Holbrook Horse, Corrina Cow)
Leatrix Lamb: 1 (Gilford Goat)

With 6 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to lynch. Currently, nobody will be lynched. 46 hours remain in Day Five.

1 hour ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Vote: Benicia Bear

55 minutes ago, Corrina Cow said:

Vote: Benicia Bear

53 minutes ago, Gilford Goat said:

Vote: Leatrix Lamb

Just now, Hinckley said:

With 6 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to lynch. Currently, nobody will be lynched. 46 hours remain in Day Five.

If only there we more of us!

*were

Here are my surmises:

• There is 1 trickster, probably Benicia, probably bulletproof;
  • There are 2 town: me and one other, probably Gilford;
  • There are 3 scum: Leatrix, Parvani, probably Corrina;
  • The trickster's win condition involves taking the ship down to a certain number, probably 3;
  • The rule that scum can't win with Trickster, and the rule that town must eliminate all threats, means in a 1-1-1 or a 1-2 (where the 2 are from either town or scum), trickster wins.

We have a vigilante tonight. The vigilante is Benicia because neither Gilford nor Corrina has disputed my fake claim. I'm just a [REDACTED] tonight. We also have the scum kill, the PGO and the bomb to contend with. Here's what I envisage happens:

• If we no-lynch, that's up to many many many deaths: the vig kill, the scum kill if it touches the PGO, the sleepwalker or baby dwagon cweanup if they touch the bomb. Benicia makes out like a bandit;
  • If we lynch scum, Benicia will kill someone and scum will kill someone else, bringing us down to no more than 3 and Benicia wins;
  • If we mislynch, Benicia will kill 1 more person and scum will kill someone else. If they choose to kill the same person and nobody steps on a bomb or PGO, then scum may be around to vote Benicia off tomorrow;
  • If we lynch Benicia then scum will kill one of us and might just maybe kill themselves on a PGO or on a bomb. If that's the case, we might crawl out of here with a win.

I guess it's possible we could still beat both the Trickster and the Baby Dragon Haters. I doubt it though. But our only way is to lynch the trickster today. Let's do it Gilford.

AAAAAAAAAAGH I'm vewy vewy scawed!

Let me also just say that if I'm wrong and there are only 2 scum, then lynching Benicia (the trickster, whom you must remember is the vig tonight) is still our best shot at getting out of here. Still requires getting lucky with the PGO/bomb, but que será será

@Gilford Goat we cross-posted. That's the best move :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Here are my surmises:

It's all gibberish. It's time for VOTING PATTERN ANALYSIS.

Day 1

Mobley Mouse: 6 (Hyacinth Hippo, Corrina Cow, Benicia Bear, Caladon Crocodile, Bixby Bunny, Emeric Elephant)
Hyacinth Hippo:
2 (Marlowe Monkey, Leatrix Lamb)
Gilford Goat: 4 (Parvani Poodle, Franczeska Fox, Holbrook Horse, Shainen Sheepdog)
Bartosz Bulldog:
1 (Gilford Goat)
Rutherford Raccoon: 1 (Bartosz Bulldog)

Non-voters: 2 (Mobley Mouse, Rutherford Raccoon)

Day 2

Marlowe Monkey: 1 (Holbrook Horse)
Franczeska Fox: 1 (Bartosz Bulldog)
Hyacinth Hippo:
2 (Leatrix Lamb, Benicia Bear, Shainen Sheepdog)
Rutherford Raccoon:
5 (Emeric Elephant, Hyacinth Hippo, Marlowe Monkey, Corrina Cow)
Emeric Elephant: 1 (Rutherford Raccoon)
Shainen Sheepdog:
1 (Gilford Goat)
Leatrix Lamb: 1 (Bixby Bunny) *This vote appears to have been made after the end of the Day.

Non-voters: 2 (Franczeska Fox, Parvani Poodle)

Day 3

Franczeska Fox: 8 (penalty, penalty, penalty, Emeric Elephant, Hyacinth Hippo, Rutherford Raccoon, Marlowe Monkey, Bartosz Bulldog)
Parvani Poodle: 3 (penalty, penalty, penalty)
Hyacinth Hippo: 7 (Benicia Bear, Holbrook Horse, Leatrix Lamb, Corrina Cow, Franczeska Fox, Gilford Goat, Shainen Sheepdog)
Emeric Elephant:
1 (Parvani Poodle)

Non-voters: 0

Day 4

Marlowe Monkey: 7 (Gilford Goat, Benicia Bear, Corrina Cow, Leatrix Lamb, Emeric Elephant, Holbrook Horse, Parvani Poodle)
Benicia Bear: 1 (Marlowe Monkey)
Leatrix Lamb: 1 (Shainen Sheepdog)

Non-voters: 0

The conclusion is obvious: if we don't vote for Scum, we're not going to lynch Scum.

Oh and Franczeska was totally screwed by Town. :look:

5 minutes ago, Parvani Poodle said:

Oh and Franczeska was totally screwed by Town. :look:

And almost screwed me in the process, or so I thought. As the pumpkin, I had the option to aim my laser early, before the day ended, and if I had, it would have 100% killed a targeted scum, or 25% killed a targeted townie. A great opportunity for a townie, not so great for me. By waiting until night, the odds went up to 75% on anyone, and that made things a lot easier, except I would need to justify my choice and that was hard since the town decided to move the vote away from hippo to fox late in the day. The only way I could have legitimately claimed to aim early would have been on someone who didn't end up lynched and doing so on the hippo seemed weird since I was voting for her. Did it anyway. No one ever challenged it in the slightest. :laugh: 

2 minutes ago, Gilford Goat said:

Poodle? Lamb? What's it gonna be? 

You could win this. 

How? I don't even know who Scum is anymore. Except for Corrina gloating there. Wasn't she investigated by Holbrook?

5 minutes ago, Parvani Poodle said:

How? I don't even know who Scum is anymore. Except for Corrina gloating there. Wasn't she investigated by Holbrook?

Me? Noooooo. I am not scum.