FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day Three, Bad Morning, Y'all

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

You may now vote. Hell, you can even lynch someone if you want to. :hmpf:

Vote tally

Franczeska Fox: 7 (penalty, penalty, penalty, Emeric Elephant, Hyacinth Hippo, Rutherford Raccoon, Gilford Goat)
Parvani Poodle: 3 (penalty, penalty, penalty)
Benicia Bear: 1 (Franczeska Fox)
Hyacinth Hippo: 6 (Benicia Bear, Holbrook Horse, Leatrix Lamb, Corrina Cow, Marlowe Monkey, Bartosz Bulldog)

Non-voters: 2 (Parvani Poodle, Shainen Sheepdog)

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to reach a lynch. Currently, Franczeska Fox will be lynched. There are approximately 19 hours remaining in Day Three.

3 hours ago, Rutherford Raccoon said:

Vote Francesca Fox

3 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

Vote: Francesca Fox

21 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Vote tally

Franczeska Fox: 6 (penalty, penalty, penalty, Emeric Elephant, Hyacinth Hippo, Rutherford Raccoon, Gilford Goat)
Benicia Bear: 1 (Franczeska Fox)
Hyacinth Hippo: 6 (Benicia Bear, Holbrook Horse, Leatrix Lamb, Corrina Cow, Marlowe Monkey, Bartosz Bulldog)

Non-voters: 2 (Parvani Poodle, Shainen Sheepdog)

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to reach a lynch. Currently, Franczeska Fox will be lynched. There are approximately 19 hours remaining in Day Three.

Francezka has 7 votes, oh great hand in the sky.

6 minutes ago, Emeric Elephant said:

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Emeric Elephant said:

He's been nippin' on Franczeska's rum.

5 minutes ago, Pernilla said:

Hey ya know what'd be good right now?...

1 hour ago, Pernilla said:

*hiic* Whattt rumm? I'm *hic* the soberessst person on thisss shippp. Annddd at leasst the pig can spellll my nammme riiight with the k.

Siiince I'm currentlllyyy set to be *hiiccc* lyncheed for beinggg a pooor playerr (my apologiiiies to the towwn), I haveee the baby dwagon wuwwaby for tonight. And if I wasss a scumm, whyyy wouldd I reveaall late? It woullld triggerrr exacttlyy the kindd of negaaative attention scuuummm don't *hic* wantt

Alsssooo, whyy not have a *hicc* doublle?

Unvote: Benicia Bear

Vote: Hycanith Hippo

As for Emeric, I see a very niiice "lets borrow *hic* someone elses anallllysis" and usssseee the penaltiies to gett the eeeasy one offff the boaaat

6 hours ago, Emeric Elephant said:

Thank you!

But was that a ghost that threw the capri sun????

I think I had a dream about a Capri Sun once. It involved a Capri Sun, a MAC and an Umbrella.

11 hours ago, Hyacinth Hippo said:

I'm not talking about our loud bear, Benicia, or even Leatrix. Even though both of them have been after me these past few days, they've at least tried to provide evidence and support for my lynch. 

I'm asking you to pay attention to the Corrina Cow's, Holbrook Horse's, and Marlowe Monkey's of the group, who have all arrived and voted for me within quick succession of about an hour. I'm sure there will be more people after this. Especially when their rationale for their vote is as stupid as:

I haven’t just arrived. Like Benicia and Leatrix I’ve also been suspicious of you for the past few days for various reasons. Alongside Leatrix I voted for you on Day One. 

On 8/10/2020 at 12:13 PM, Marlowe Monkey said:

I would’ve voted for either Bixby or Rutherford for their lack of contribution but given the ship seems to be having certificate proooblems I don’t think it’s fair voting for them until they have had their say on matters. Thank you Mobley for clearing the slumber party role thing up. If you do goooooo to the slumber party please bring back some snacks and goodies. I had a dream I went to a slumber party once.

For now I’m going to vote for Hyacinth Hippo:

Her post here just feels very non committal. She’s briefly evaluated both sides but seems to be sitting on the fence and hasn’t come to a clear viewpoint. 

Vote: Hyaclinth Hippo

On 8/20/2020 at 7:54 AM, Parvani Poodle said:

You're correct, I thought the Hooker only cancelled the Virgin effect, but it would appear it's also a Blocker. I definitely wasn't blocked last night, so what's going on? :look:

Why did you think it only affected the Virgin?  There is nothing in the posts from Omrom to suggest it was only limited to the effect on the Virgin.

Vote: Hyacinth Hippo

Not reporting this in your first post in the midst of everyone else revealing their actions and results from Night 2, and then trying to suggest it was because you wanted to see a reaction, just doesn't feel right.

On 8/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, Hyacinth Hippo said:

This is going to sound very very bad, considering how eager I was to claim yesterday and that I was going to target Leatrix, but I didn't get my night action in on time. I missed it by only moments. :blush: Therefore I didn't target anyone. Yes, yes, I know it's the worst excuse in the book of mafia, but it's unfortunately what happened. We are fortunate, though, that it was a flavor action, and that it had no effect on the game. The only effect it would have had would've been to prove that I wasn't lying yesterday about having it. Instead, it makes me look much worse. 

1. Vengeful Investigator
  2. Vengeful Watcher
  3. Vengeful Tracker
  4. Vengeful Vote Thief

Lol I just remembered these.

8 hours ago, Franczeska Fox said:

Alsssooo, whyy not have a *hicc* doublle?

Makes me wonder why you're in such a good mood. :look:

Siiince I'm currentlllyyy set to be *hiiccc* lyncheed for beinggg a pooor playerr (my apologiiiies to the towwn), I haveee the baby dwagon wuwwaby for tonight.

And then more of this shit!

And if I wasss a scumm, whyyy wouldd I reveaall late? It woullld triggerrr exacttlyy the kindd of negaaative attention scuuummm don't *hic* wantt

Not getting your logic here.

Well I'm stressed. Anyone else?

@Hyacinth Hippo I personally just think you're a lazy townie (no offense), but can you please tell us your role? Is it vengful? Cause I now fear (it's probably mostly fear) that the fox along with possibly being scum could have a vengful role. For that reason I don't want to lynch him. 

Unvote: Franczeska Fox

Sorry Hippo hun, but having all these vengful roles around is the exact reason I'm voting for you while mostly thinking you're town.

Or we could just go a third day without lynching lol. :laugh: jk that'd be boring

Vote tally

Franczeska Fox: 6 (penalty, penalty, penalty, Emeric Elephant, Hyacinth Hippo, Rutherford Raccoon)
Hyacinth Hippo: 9 (Benicia Bear, Holbrook Horse, Leatrix Lamb, Corrina Cow, Marlowe Monkey, Bartosz Bulldog, Franczeska Fox, Gilford Goat, Shainen Sheepdog)

Non-voters: 1 (Parvani Poodle)

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to reach a lynch. Currently, Hyacinth Hippo will be lynched. There are approximately 6.5 hours remaining in Day Three.

16 hours ago, Franczeska Fox said:

Unvote: Benicia Bear

Vote: Hycanith Hippo

8 hours ago, Shainen Sheepdog said:

7 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

2 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

@Hyacinth Hippo I personally just think you're a lazy townie (no offense), but can you please tell us your role? Is it vengful? Cause I now fear (it's probably mostly fear) that the fox along with possibly being scum could have a vengful role. For that reason I don't want to lynch him. 

Sorry Hippo hun, but having all these vengful roles around is the exact reason I'm voting for you while mostly thinking you're town.

Or we could just go a third day without lynching lol. :laugh: jk that'd be boring

I am the tracker. I don't know if I'm the vengeful tracker or the regular one. Lynching me is a massive mistake but if it'll provide voting patterns and results, so be it. Your excuse for voting for me might be one of the poorest ones that I've seen today. Keep in mind some of the reasoning that other people have used when you're analyzing the results of today's lynch tomorrow. Don't write it off as being a lazy townie and therefore I deserved to be lynched and don't do any more digging. With six hours left, there's still time to switch things around, but I imagine most people (including the scum) have left for the day content that the bandwagon is going to be successful. Beyond Franczeska, I'm not sure who else would fit the bill of scum, but there's definitely at least one or two in my bandwagon voting for me. 

When you analyze the lynch tomorrow, make sure you're infinitely aware of the reasoning people used, especially those who jumped on either "because we need a lynch" (we don't, it's only Day Three and it's not vital) or "because she's noncommittal" or "because she's lazy". These are all reasons that people use when they want to appear helpful that they're voting for a potential scum when in reality they're being unhelpful. Every member of the town is vital, whether or not you think they're a "lazy townie". The name of the game is to eliminate all the scum and in order to do that we need to have as many town as possible so we're not outnumbered. This is very basic mafia stuff. I'm not trying to be patronizing, but I'm just saying that voting for someone because they think they're not particularly good town is a rubbish reason. I'm not just referring to Gilford up there, but a few others that have stated that they don't particularly think I'm scum but they just want to get rid of a townie.

Ouch oof! I appear to have tripped over Bartosz's bucket! There's water everywhere! Please be more careful and don't just leave things lying around! :cry_sad:

Anyway, my vote stands and I hope people change their minds. I doubt that people will, because some of them seem quite confident and other people that jumped onboard will say "oh well, I wish Hyacinth had been a better townie!" and act like that absolves them and makes them look helpful. Also keep an eye on some of the people that didn't vote for me and tomorrow are going to say "I knew that Hyacinth was town, you should've listened to her and me!" Basically keep an eye on everyone. I'll be here for the rest of the day to try to change minds, but I don't think it'll work. 

Looks like I was right. Everyone's disappeared. We were all so talkative and now look at us. If I have to be the sacrificial hippo in order to get voting analysis so be it. If I have to be voted out in order for people to perhaps take a closer look at those who have:

a) Come at me extremely hard

or 

b) Have voted for me with bs reasoning and then vanished

Then like I said, so be it. I'd obviously rather stay around and not be lynched, because I'd like to win with the rest of the town and not get a participation trophy, but there's only so much you can say to people that have obviously made up their minds and won't listen to anything else. I'll say this, though. Be mindful of the people who are posting a lot and saying a lot while simultaneously saying absolutely nothing of substance. The people with dozens of posts, most of which look on the surface to be helpful, but when you actually read them, you find that they're really not. There's not much else to say, sadly. I just want you to all be careful about leaving things scattered around. I keep falling over things. :cry_sad: I'm usually so careful too! 

2 hours ago, Hyacinth Hippo said:

I am the tracker. I don't know if I'm the vengeful tracker or the regular one.

Wait what? Did you track anyone? What results did you get if you did?

11 minutes ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

Wait what? Did you track anyone? What results did you get if you did?

*huh* ???

I'm the tracker tonight. I was the baby dragon bath last night. As I said. 

Oh sorry had a brain fart moment. I don't know what to do to be honest. You've said more here than you have for the past 2 days. As I've said earlier I've suspected you since the Day 1 so I haven't just jumped on an easy bandwagon. You've made a better case for yourself than the Fox has. You're reply genuinely feels more townie. I don't know whether I'm about to make the right decision but out of Hyacinth's and Francessa's responses to both being the subject of today's lynch Hyacinth comes off as the more townie whilst Francesca comes off as the more scummy. 

Unvote: Hyacinth Hippo

Vote: Franczeska Fox

I might look like a fool tomorrow. I don't know. We'll see.

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

Vote tally

Franczeska Fox: 7 (penalty, penalty, penalty, Emeric Elephant, Hyacinth Hippo, Rutherford Raccoon, Marlowe Monkey)
Hyacinth Hippo: 8 (Benicia Bear, Holbrook Horse, Leatrix Lamb, Corrina Cow, Bartosz Bulldog, Franczeska Fox, Gilford Goat, Shainen Sheepdog)
Emeric Elephant: 1 (Parvani Poodle)

Non-voters: 0

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to reach a lynch. Currently, Hyacinth Hippo will be lynched. There is 1 hour remaining in Day Three.

56 minutes ago, Parvani Poodle said:

Vote: Emeric Elephant.

9 minutes ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

Unvote: Hyacinth Hippo

Vote: Franczeska Fox

Mod note: Although it takes 7 votes to reach a lynch and there are two players with 7 or more, in this case I'm taking the player with the higher number of votes. If there ends up being a tie, I know how it will be resolved, but I'll explain that if/when the time comes.

Mod note: Wait, my math is all off. Hang on, I've had a migraine for two days... Fixed. :blush: