Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day Three, Bad Morning, Y'all

1 minute ago, Rutherford Raccoon said:

Write the faction kill the first night was throwing me off

I feel you on that one my Tanuki friend, but my bucket of mop water forsees great revelations in the wake of night 3. Revelations that shall expose the fruitfullness or barrenness of our nocturnal activities in the night prior. Alack we must wait until such a time may transpire. Borf. Hey that kinda rhymed! 

Just now, Groirilk said:

How come we're not in this story yet? How is this ship being fueled???

Oh, hi Gwoiwiwk! Whewe awe Wewawd and Ustweawk?

Since my main reason for existence is to stop the host from his worst impulses, like spamming up his own Day thread with nonsense, I have to say: cut the crap!

Covam, though. That's a mystery. I'm not doing that but I love it. :wub: 

1 minute ago, Pernilla said:

Covam, though. That's a mystery. I'm not doing that but I love it. :wub: 

Aww thanks hun. :grin:

13 minutes ago, Groirilk said:

How come we're not in this story yet? How is this ship being fueled???

Obviously we mighty dragons have been keeping the boiler fire going with our fire breath.

Just now, Gilford Goat said:

:roflmao: Oh that's good.

I concur. My favorite part is that the follow-up videos on mine were all anime reviewers debating whether enjoying certain shows makes you a furry. and also some glitchwave tracks. 

I really should be mopping this thread up... it's getting so dirty. Borf.

19 minutes ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

I really should be mopping this thread up... it's getting so dirty. Borf.

What was the las time you changed that water BTW? I mean yeah it helps you translate Omrom but seriously that's kinda gross.

27 minutes ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

reviewers debating whether enjoying certain shows makes you a furry.

*huh* What a fuwwy is?

2 minutes ago, Covam said:

What was the las time you changed that water BTW? I mean yeah it helps you translate Omrom but seriously that's kinda gross.

It was a dark and stormy night.  Nearly a decade ago I was performing my normal mopping of the town tiles, when I was visited by a shadowy figure who requested my assistance in the era to come. He told me that great power rested at the bottom of my barrel of mop water... the power to say sooths and divine the future from the echos of the past. The grime of our actions mingles with the cleansing, focusing power of the soapy suds, the lemon and pine scents mesmerize the nostril, and the heady rum I pour in enables the purveyor of these truths to enter a deep and cosmic trance. I see Forests of betrayal, towns of deceit, even crafts that ply the very stars... all of these eventualities coalesce in the glimmering specks of detritus that swirl within my pail. They show me the past and open my third eye to the future. Do not question the wisdom of the pail young dragonling. The pail sees and knows all... It is merely my privilege to serve as her translator... a duty most important in these so trying of times. 

borf.

Highthought here but hear me out: 

Assuming the Trickster can't assign themself a role: 
The Trickster hasn't been blocked once yet. 
The Trickster can't claim whatever role the Bunny had last night because she was scum and she definitely would have told her friends, so the trickster would know that they know, and it doesn't benefit the trickster to let the scum know.
The trickster can't therefor claim any of the "mandatory to give" roles tonight, and furthermore couldn't be the virgin/hooker. This winnows our potential Tricksters into the following list:

1. Compulsive Blocker Bartostz Bulldog: Successfully Blocked the Fox.
  2. Compulsive Watcher
  3. Tracker Bernicia Bear: Successfully Tracked the Raccoon who killed the Bunny. 
  4. Compulsive Hider (If they hide behind a bomb recipient, receives one too) Emeric Elephant: Hid behind the Fox.
  5. Fruit Vendor
  6. Encryptor (If given to Scum, they are able to communicate during the Day)
  7. Baby Dragon Bath" Hippo
  8. Baby Dragon Bed Time Story"

(2, including fox, i believe have yet to claim tho I could be dumb)

Am I wildly off base here? 

Out of these, the Hippo and Bernicia strike me as by far the most likely candidates. In fact, Bernicia is at the top of my list as a potential Trickster. 

borf.

The trickster can't be given a role, so they can't claim any of the "must be given" roles, assuming they can't get a role which seems likely even though I considered the alternative briefly yesterday, and they also can't be the hooker or virgin which must both be given together (and if the one belonged to the bunny, the trickster couldn't claim it). 

Oooh, but that does rule out Bernicia because of her day 1 "must give out" role that she announced during the day. Sorry Bernie. :blush:

borf.

I thought the Falsifier was an optional handout but I just checked it out again. 

this leaves fox (assuming thy're not the ghoul), me, hippo, and elephant (and am I missing someone?) as the potential trickster. And I know it's not me. 

I believe it's the fox and lamb who have not yet claimed. The Hippo, by the way, is not exonerated from this list for claiming yesterday as was the case for Bernica, because the Lamb claimed a non-mandatory role. Again this all assumes that the Trickster can't give herself a role. Borf.

1 minute ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

I believe it's the fox and lamb who have not yet claimed. The Hippo, by the way, is not exonerated from this list for claiming yesterday as was the case for Bernica, because the Lamb claimed a non-mandatory role. Again this all assumes that the Trickster can't give herself a role. Borf.

*Because the hippo claimed a non-mandatory role.

I really hope this makes sense when I'm less under the influence of the mop-water's fumes.

imho It's between the lamb or Emeric to me at the moment as to which is the trickster, and if the Lamb claims Ghoul, then I know who the fuck borf I'm voting for today. 

The Hippo could be it, too, but it'd be more of a gambit considering the BB Dragon bath is likely a confirmable ability so she would have to rely on claiming she targeted the nigh's kill which would be a risk.