WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71028 LEGO Minifigures - Harry Potter Series 2

71028 LEGO MINIFIGURES - HARRY POTTER SERIES 2   

51 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire Harry Potter Series 2?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding
  2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for Harry Potter Series 2?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it
  4. 4. Will you like to see traditional LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

• 1 - Yes, I prefer the traditional LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series
    • 2 - No, I prefer licensed LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series
    • 3 - No, I prefer singular theme on LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series

My full box had 8 Hermoine's but no Harry's.  Had a hard time telling Ginny from Hermoine by feel.  First figure I tried was Ginny but another one was mixed in with my stack of Hermoine.

So happy to read again these wonderful reviews. I clicked many times on EB to look up for your reviews on DC and Series 20...but I did not find them. Today, when I found a new review of CMF Series, I was so excited. Finally, I understood what happened because I have not read anything about your retirement. I supposed that something happened. However, I am glad to read you again. Even if the missing series were available time ago, I would like to read your review about them, even I have both series completed...It is always a real pleasure!! You must complete the entire series!!

Thanks for coming back, and do not go again, please!!

On 9/17/2020 at 12:02 PM, karrit said:

My full box had 8 Hermoine's but no Harry's.  Had a hard time telling Ginny from Hermoine by feel.  First figure I tried was Ginny but another one was mixed in with my stack of Hermoine.

Hope you could have gotten Harry Potter by now. Sometimes it might just be a little challenging to locate. 

On 9/27/2020 at 5:41 AM, Herisanmi said:

So happy to read again these wonderful reviews. I clicked many times on EB to look up for your reviews on DC and Series 20...but I did not find them. Today, when I found a new review of CMF Series, I was so excited. Finally, I understood what happened because I have not read anything about your retirement. I supposed that something happened. However, I am glad to read you again. Even if the missing series were available time ago, I would like to read your review about them, even I have both series completed...It is always a real pleasure!! You must complete the entire series!!

Thanks for coming back, and do not go again, please!!

Great to be back and thanks for your support too. I am very pleased that you enjoyed reading this coverage. :sweet: 

On 9/16/2020 at 5:40 AM, Grover said:

I received my case and the distribution was almost as you reported, but I had 6 Myrtles and only 2 James.  For anyone who keeps track, no Ron, Harry or Hermoines were in the left column, and all three of the Ginnys and Kinglseys were.  Most of the Ron and Hermoines were in the right hand column.  Very odd.

That is very odd indeed that such inaccuracy to the distribution exist quite prevailing. 

On 9/30/2020 at 6:29 PM, WhiteFang said:

Hope you could have gotten Harry Potter by now. Sometimes it might just be a little challenging to locate.

Fortunately the Dealer I purchased my box from was kind enough to let me exchange 4 of the Hermione's for 4 Harry's so it ended well.

4 hours ago, karrit said:

Fortunately the Dealer I purchased my box from was kind enough to let me exchange 4 of the Hermione's for 4 Harry's so it ended well.

That is a very lovely outcome. Glad it work out for you.