Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Nights

Photoshop decided to shit the bed and I lost some progress. Definitely not going to finish up tonight. I apologize and thank you for your patience.

19 hours ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

Tooooorgam! Yes I want to play with you. I have seen everything in my dreams and I am certainly nooooot scared of your ROAR!

ROAR ROAR!! :dangry: Yay! I'll catch you Marlowe, you should be scared because I am the fiercest of all of the baby dragons!  Even more than Lully!  Where is Lully?  I miss her.  :dsad2:

19 hours ago, Corrina Cow said:

On my stars, it's Torgam! How have you been, my sweet little baby? Of course I have port for you, but just a little, you're still so young, not even 100 yet. I do need these ankles, but you can nibble a bit if you really want, I've never been able to turn you down. :dblush:

Hi Corrina!  Hi!  Roar!  I feel a bit dizzy and can't really remember how I got here but there are so many tasty ankles around I can't really complain! :dwacko:  I think I overslept and missed a boat, or a sign-up, something like that!  This port is so tasty, I think I can see that shooting star now! 

15 hours ago, Mobley Mouse said:

are we lost? 

We're not lost! It doesn't matter that our captain is hitting the sauce and that there doesn't appear to be much of a crew, and that we're all getting drunk too! As long as we've got each other, we'll be fine! 

2 hours ago, Torgam said:

ROAR ROAR!! :dangry: Yay! I'll catch you Marlowe, you should be scared because I am the fiercest of all of the baby dragons!  Even more than Lully!  Where is Lully?  I miss her.  :dsad2:

You can run but you can't swing on Monkey Vines!

I am wrapping up my work day and working on the Day thread. Should be about 3 hours at most.

2 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Reminder: voting is mandatory. You have 80 minutes until the Day ends. 

Seems to be night time now so let's get turnt up!

1 hour ago, Gilford Goat said:

I'm scared can someone hold my hand and shoo away all the monsters thaaaanks. :wub:

Hey hey hey that's my job !

3 minutes ago, Omrom said:

Oh, it be's so spooky awound hewe at night.

Don't worry lil' Omwom! The night is a marvelous time. It's the pewfect time for mopping the decks! Evewyone is asweep during the night, so we can cover the flwoows with suds and no-one wiww twip and die! :wub: 

It's also a wonderful time for other things that a baby dragon such as yourself should not be privy to. :innocent2: 

On the subject, anyone like leather? It's not machine washable, but... *ahem* I am pretty good at cleaning hard surfaces. Borf. 

3 hours ago, Omrom said:

It is indeed spooky and that means lots of people will have spoooooky dreams. I had a spooky dream about leather once...

4 hours ago, Omrom said:

No no no, dear. Night is when we can see the sparkling, shining stars! The stars look down upon us lovingly, guiding our way through our journeys and the biggest journey of all, life. It's so peaceful and quiet, aside from the sloshing of filthy bucket water and such, but even that has a certain charm if you look at it properly, which is easier to do when those pants are involved. Oh my, I've been distracted again, back to my charts!

48 minutes ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

I had a spooky dream about leather once...

Was it anyone I knew?

OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH

IT'S NIGHT TIME AND ALL IS PEACEFUL AND QUIET AND EVERYONE'S HOLDING HANDS AND ENJOYING THE SPOOKY PEACEFULNESS AND QUIETNESS!

ENJOY THE PEACEFUL QUIETNESS EVERYBODY!! :sing:

Those baby dwagons are so goddamn cute. :wub:

You have six hours to get your Night Actions in.

Not all Night Actions are in yet ( :hmpf_bad: ). I predict the new Day Thread, however, will be up about an hour (maybe two) after the deadline. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Omrom said:

I was towd thewe wouwd be mashmawwows on this jouwney. 

Oh dear, is your tummy empty? Now promise me you'll stop eating blood and I'll give you a whole bunch of tasty marshmallows. Do you know what marshmallows are made of? Neither do I. Let's not find out. :look:

1 hour ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

It was a sentient piece of leather and it was chasing me. I have had an irrational fear of leather ever since. 

That's oddly disturbing and a little exciting at the same time. *ahem*

Dreams aren't really my specialty but are you aware of what leather in a dream means? It's always been a good thing in mine. *ahem* Not in front of the babies, not in front of the babies ... *cough*

As I was saying, leather signifies happy love and true friendship, so you should embrace it and see what happens, don't run away in fear.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

I've always wondered, do sheep dream? Or do they just get counted by people WANTING to be dreaming? I wouldn't know - I fall asleep super easy. Hopping around all day wears you out. So I don't really dream much either. And definitely not about leather... 

Oooooh, we should teww spooky ghost stowies! I know of one whewe an eviw dwunk wady kiwwed a bunch of baby dwagons and ate dem!!

11 minutes ago, Omrom said:

Oooooh, we should teww spooky ghost stowies! I know of one whewe an eviw dwunk wady kiwwed a bunch of baby dwagons and ate dem!!

That's awful! Still, I brought marshmallows if anyone is interested. Maybe someone big and strong and fierce could help me roast them?

I don't really know any ghost stories, but ghosts do have their place in my work. Look at the cute ghosts!

8175c9a0490ff7664bb87fd82f8cc85b.jpg

Upon further reading, some of those are terrifying. :laugh: 

9 minutes ago, Corrina Cow said:

That's awful! Still, I brought marshmallows if anyone is interested. Maybe someone big and strong and fierce could help me roast them?

:wub: Mawshmawwows? :cry_sad: Oh, I know my big bwuddew is vewy stwong and fiewce. I can be too, dough. Maybe I can hewp you woast dem? :cry_happy: