Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Nights

Special Night Rules: Do not discus the game! This is for fun role play only. Only living players in their anonymous accounts, please!

confirmation_001.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Emancipators) or the Scum (Baby Dragon Haters). To win the game, the Town must kill off all threats to the Town, while the Mafia needs to kill off all players who are not a member of their team, or nothing can prevent this from happening (see example role PMs below) Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. When communicating in private, you should not reveal you true identities to each other, either.

1c. You have been given a Personality Quirk to play. Roleplaying is highly encouraged in this game. After all, you're playing happy, adorable little animals. Feel free to ignore what I've created for you and make up your own personality quirk to play. I will attempt a Darkdragon and award a roleplaying prize to a player or players each game day. This (virtual) prize is for fun only and has no effect on game mechanics.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

2a. You may not vote for yourself.

2b. You may not purposely break the rules to garner penalty votes (this will be dealt with on a case by case basis, and I hope I don't need to address it).

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Players may not target themselves, unless otherwise noted in your role PM. Players CAN target the same player two nights in a row.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Player: Your EB Profile

Character: Character name

Affiliation: Town (Emancipators) or Scum (Baby Dragon Haters) or Neutral

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Vanilla. You have no ability. Your power is in your vote! Use it wisely.

Win Condition: Either (You win when all threats to the Emancipators are eliminated) or (You win when all the Emancipators and any other factions are eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening) or (Neutral's win condition)

Character Quirk: See Role 1c.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. PMing (or writeboard activity) is only allowed during the Night phase for every player.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts. You literally can't, anyway.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator. A warning will be given upon our first violation of Rule 1. Do be careful when posting to ensure you are posting from the correct account.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

govind_100.jpg

Wolfrik Walrus, Captain of The Pluto

pernilla_100.jpg

Pernilla, a pig

pernilla_100.jpg

Omrom, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Covam, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Torgam, a baby dragon

Players (16)

calissa_100.jpg

Bartosz Bulldog, male, Royal Mopper

caylin_100.jpg

Benicia Bear, female, Town Crier

evren_100.jpg

Bixby Bunny, female, Baroness of the Royal Crest

fergus_100.jpg

Caladon Crocodile, male, Dragon Herder

hayleigh_100.jpg

Corrina Cow, female, Royal Astrologer

hendrik_100.jpg

Emeric Elephant, male, Emmisary to the Elves

keyarra_100.jpg

Franczeska Fox, female, Advisor to the King

lyev_100.jpg

Gilford Goat, male, Distiller

maddock_100.jpg

Holbrook Horse, male, Captain of the Royal Guard

pembroke_100.jpg

Hyacinth Hippo, female, Stable Hand

priella_100.jpg

Leatrix Lamb, female, Tutor of the Royal Brats

shanley_100.jpg

Marlowe Monkey, female, Imperator of Dreams

shanley_100.jpg

Mobley Mouse, male, Baby Dragon Bather

wyeth_100.jpg

Parvani Poodle, female, Seamstress

wyeth_100.jpg

Rutherford Raccoon, male, Troubador

wyeth_100.jpg

Shainen Sheepdog, male, Stevedore

It's night time... and you know what that means :devil:
Mopping floors in the dark. Awww yeah. I don't even have to put up a wet floor sign, since no one's awake. Heheheh. I'm so naughty. 
Borf.

10 minutes ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

It's night time... and you know what that means :devil:

It means it's the perfect time to see the stars, darling! Early to bed and early to rise, means missing all the stars in the skies!

*fiddles with charts then glances up* Look everyone, over there off the port bow, it's a shooting star! That's good luck for all who see it! What? You don't see it? Oh, no dear, your other port. I swear, some people wouldn't know their astrology from a hole in the clouds. :hmpf:

3 hours ago, Corrina Cow said:

*fiddles with charts then glances up* Look everyone, over there off the port bow, it's a shooting star! That's good luck for all who see it! What? You don't see it? Oh, no dear, your other port. I swear, some people wouldn't know their astrology from a hole in the clouds. :hmpf:

I can interpret that. A shooting star is a symbol of hoooope and optimism. A sign that good times are to coooome. You can always tell where you are based of the star patterns. I think that one on the right is the Big Dipper and the one north of that is the bear.

3 hours ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

A shooting star is a symbol of hoooope and optimism. A sign that good times are to coooome.

Yeah well one time I got stuck babysitting my friend's friend Claudia Caribou's son Calvin Caribou (the famous kid singer) , and while we were at a park one night, he saw a shooting star and started chasing after it. Kid was fast let me tell you. So anyway he caught up to it, and you may be asking "What? You can't catch a shooting star!", and you'd be right if it was actually a shooting star. Because it was fucking aliens!!! They started shooting us with some sort of light guns and were holding out paper and pens. Probably trying to get him to sign consent to do experiments on him or something. Also their battle cry sounded like a bunch of screaming teenage girls. They must have hypnotized the kid as well because he was fucking loving it. Anyways I head butted a bunch of them, grabbed the kid and ran. Scary shit I tell you. Huh? No I wasn't drunk! How fucking irresponsible do you think I am? A minivan? No it wasn't a shooting star and no it wasn't a fucking minivan!!! What the fuck even is a minivan?

A minivan is a van that is mini. They’re people carriers I think. I woooouldn’t know. I spend most oooof my time swinging on vines when I want to gooooo somewhere. This case study sounds interesting. Aliens capturing the kid with pens and paper is symbolic of the way these big oooold mega corporations suck up kids money now. The shooting star in this story was no the symbol of hope and optimism.  Did you know that in 1066 Haley’s Comet was sighted over England. It was a bad omen for King Harold for breaking his promise to William the Conqueror. Strange times.

What cwazy fings awe you guys tawking about? I've fwown aww ovew dis pwanet, Fal Bandu, and I've nevew heawd of a pwace cawwed Engwand or seen dese peopow you wefew to. A minivan, huh? I'm pwetty famiwiaw with da constewwations too and I've nevew heawd of a big dippew. Cwazy! Maybe I'ww see some of dese pwaces on ouw jouwney or maybe you awe aww smoking opium.

ROAR!  I can't sleep, this is all too exciting!  I can't wait to see what happens!  Marlowe, Marlowe your ankle looks so so so juicy, do you want to play with me?  You have to try and rub my belly before I bite your ankle, it's so fun!  ROAR!  Sorry, are you scared?  Of my roar?  It's so fierce now right?  Third generation roaring. 

Corrina do you have port?  I hear that is tasty, can you share?  Now?  Your ankles look tasty too but I'll spare you my biting if you give me port.  ROAR!

Oh, Towgam! Towgam! Hi! Towgam! Hi! Hi! Did you gwab mawshmawwows? We can eat dem aww night with no mommy hewe. Nobody teww us what to do. Omwomwomwom womwomwom womwomwom. Mawshmawwuws aw duwitch-wus bud dey mek a hawdew fow me to shpeek cweawwa.

All Night Actions are due in 7 hours. No exceptions.

1 hour ago, Torgam said:

Marlowe, Marlowe your ankle looks so so so juicy, do you want to play with me?  You have to try and rub my belly before I bite your ankle, it's so fun! 

Tooooorgam! Yes I want to play with you. I have seen everything in my dreams and I am certainly nooooot scared of your ROAR!

1 hour ago, Torgam said:

Corrina do you have port?  I hear that is tasty, can you share?  Now?  Your ankles look tasty too but I'll spare you my biting if you give me port.  ROAR!

On my stars, it's Torgam! How have you been, my sweet little baby? Of course I have port for you, but just a little, you're still so young, not even 100 yet. I do need these ankles, but you can nibble a bit if you really want, I've never been able to turn you down. :dblush:

What's all this nonsense about the stars? Those are just orbs of fusion energy like our sun but far far away! Nothing mystical or divinatory about that!

For true scrying, divining, and soul-reading one must employ more intimate methodology! A more personalized approach! Through the grime of the past a clear vision of the future can emerge, but these predictions cannot come from distant stars, but rather by reading the muck and filth of the past as it settles in my mop bucket.

Dirt of hoof and muck of paw, dand'r of fur and dust of saw! In my pail with cleansing sud, my bubbling broth is warm and good.

Just a taste and swish about, and in a trance I have no doubt, your past predicts the future's course, the pail combines result and source!

3 hours ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Is it wine or port Sophia Loren? I wonder whether my barrel used to hold ein? Hmmm... now it only holds me! Eeeeek!

I thought that Gilbert Goat was the distiller. What are you doing making wine? What's your job again?

Ouch! Where did that ladder come from? It's dangerous to keep ladders unsecured on a moving ship. We are moving right? 

no, i believe our course is westward, which would mean we are moving left on the map. unless you’re holding the map upside down. we do have a map, don’t we? are we lost? 

28 minutes ago, Mobley Mouse said:

are we lost? 

We will never be lost as long as the stars are there to guide us. Plus we have GPS. What does GPS stand for? Gloriously Perceptive Sailors, of course! Look at them in their little sailor suits with their doodads and thingamajibbers and all that technical stuff. It's inspiring! And kind of sexy, too. *ahem*

Red in the morning, sailor take warning, red at night, turn on a light. Er. Steer to the right. Um. Prepare for a fight? My pants are too tight? Lefty loosey, righty goosey? :wacko:

I think I'd better go lie down, my head is spinning. Won't someone sing me a lullaby?

Night Actions are all in. I'm working on Day Two now. I'm making it overly elaborate :blush: so it may not be up until tomorrow afternoon, but possibly tonight. I'll let you know if I get closer to completing it tonight, or if I'll end up doing it tomorrow. Thanks, everybody!

I'll be cutting it close if I get it done tonight. At least 3 hours from now. If I'm not finished, I'll let you know at that time.