My questions would be: 3S or 2S lipo; what can it use?

How many amps can one unit supply? How many motors can it power? I want it to power 4* Chinese "+30%" L motors. Can they be paired to increase output?

Hello

It is cusom made RC adapter by our russian enthusiast, not a serial product (not sure if he will be able to finish it, because can't guarantee quality of chinese elements).

For example, this model is controlled by RC Brick. It work both with 2S and 3S.  3S voltage is high for PF SERVO, so no gurantee it will not burn, but we are risky guys here.

RC Brick has only 2 channels, and can handle up to 4x LEGO Buggy motor, BUT, after long runs all LEGO connectors and wires to Buggy motors become HOT, and even can be damaged.

So, we found a cheat to distrubite the heat using LONG 50 cm wires, and using doubled or more LEGO extension wires. But it is only for real crazy petrolheads)))

Example with 4 motors (14:36)

1x buggy motor

overall, it is  safe comfort to use up to 2x  buggy or other PF motors without overheating

It also very useful to control model by one hand with RADIO remote and to hold camera with other like here (BUWIZZ LDCR as power, XL + SERVO, RC-Brick to control)

@rm8

Thanks! Please let the group know if it ever becomes a commercial product. There's real potential in it. 

Is longer wires a good idea? The heat would be from resistance in the cable. Add cable, add resistance...

Just now, amorti said:

@rm8

Thanks! Please let the group know if it ever becomes a commercial product. There's real potential in it. 

Well, if author will do that final, I sure you will know it first))

Is longer wires a good idea? The heat would be from resistance in the cable. Add cable, add resistance...

good question)))) I am just transferring feedback from those who have real practice with 4x