Darkdragon

Blood in the Grass: Day 4

49921494686_443d7a1942_c.jpg

This is a Players Only thread! Post your game account only!:dhappy:

50015103522_166c3166da_b.jpg

50014843591_7a2ca6a2af_b.jpg

50014843281_35a828e6a2_b.jpg

Players (4):

49975782551_f0977acc4c_s.jpg King Jehen (NPC)

49975265643_a85d2a5325_s.jpg Fazit - Baby Dragon

49976045292_46fd4f5654_s.jpg Ellis - Merchant

49976045192_77114e7e65_s.jpg Quinn - Stable Boy

49976045452_475635ca51_s.jpg Martin - Cobbler

Dead (3)

49975781406_1e94e402f1_s.jpg Ima - Baby Dragon

49976043892_d5302bbe51_s.jpg Covam - Baby Dragon

49975265363_0c317f0d8c_s.jpg Torgam - Baby Dragon - Blocker

Jailed (1)

49975266668_ea2d4bc00b_s.jpg Josie - Winemaker - Cannibal Serial Killer

Missing (4)

49975783251_7cb0260dda_s.jpg Ruben - Watchman

49975266783_313c1faaca_s.jpg Nadia - Baker      

49976043542_22571244bd_s.jpg Lully - Baby Dragon

49975781801_0d05014a94_s.jpg Omrom - Baby Dragon

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Alliance (town) or Raiders (scum). To win the game, the Alliance must vote or kill off all Raiders, while Raiders need to outnumber the Alliance . Any Third Parties have their own win conditions, which are outlined in their role PM.
  2. Each character was given a sort of “bare-bones” character description. Feel free to expand on your character, to roleplay and truly become them. Don't post out of character in the game. If you don't like the bio included in your PM, make up your own. 
  3. Each day the host will award a roleplaying (RP) prize to the player who has done the best at making the game fun during that day. The prize will not affect the balance of the game itself and is only for extra fun. The daily RP winner is solely at the host's discretion and no arguments will be tolerated.
  4. This is an anonymous game. That means that everyone who signed up has an account used ONLY to post in the game threads for this game. 
    • Do not post in a game thread with your normal Eurobricks account. 
    • Do not post elsewhere in Eurobricks with your game account.
    • Do not state who you are in any game thread or state who you are playing as in any other EB thread.
    • If you want to conceal your identity, try a new play style or just a new way of posting (talking).
  5. You may use the Eurobricks PM system for communication ONLY DURING NIGHT PHASE. Most of the discussion needs to be happening in the day threads to try and generate an inclusive community.
  6. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During the day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format: Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. Bold is required. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
  7. You must vote in every day thread.
  8. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime. 
  9. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  10. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  11. You may not quote/post anything sent to you by another player via PM. If you wish to use information gained in this way, you must do so in your own words only.
  12. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  13. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players (living or dead). Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  14. There are no clues in the video, comics, photos or any character descriptions. Don't act like there are.
  15. Do not contact the host to complain about game layout or ask the host to change rules or make exceptions. All grievances can be discussed in the conclusion thread. 
  16. Don't edit your posts. Don't log into your staff account and edit any game posts. :wink:
  17. You must post in every day thread.
  18. Violation of the above rules will result in a 1-vote penalty against you. Violations are decided by the host and grievances can be brought up only in the conclusion thread.
  19. If at any time another player asks you to violate these rules (for example, asking you to give them your role PM), report this to the host immediately along with PM proof of the violation.

The bitch lied! She had the nerve to try to sully the good name of Covam, claiming he was scum and leaving us to think we were safer than we were.

And now Omrom! Dear, adorable Omrom, the last of my poor family. It looks like he was killed while still holding his beloved golden dragon statue, Covimgamully.

Why? Will this nightmare ever end?

How is this game still going? Shouldn't we have lost? Have the scum killed one of their own? Let me explain, I am the Cannibal Vigilante. I killed Ruben on Night One, he was a member of the Alliance. That's why on Day Two I posted about how foolish the vigilante was to try to kill someone on Night One. I'm not sure why I picked Ruben (sorry!) :cry_sad: but all I'll say is that it was a bad call. 

I was speaking to Omrom last night quite a bit and I think I know why the scum went and killed him. He went out and told everyone that he'd found the vigilante but didn't say it was me. According to him, Quinn and Fazit wanted to know the targets and alignments of who I killed. Ellis apparently just commented on who he thought the vig was. Omrom was heavily suspicious of Ellis last night, to the point where he wanted me to vig-kill him. Omrom also maybe told Fazit last night that I was the vigilante. I told him to tell Fazit after the 24 hour mark so he couldn't change targets to me if he was scum.

So, I'll ask again to the assembled group. How is the game still going with four people left and no scum found? I've got a few crazy theories:

1) The scum don't technically outnumber the town because of all the missing people. Not very likely because that would be extremely difficult for the scum to pull of a victory and they are all dead even though listed as missing.

2) The scum killed one of their own in order to pull off some massive power play. We don't know the confirmed alignment of four players. For me, since I know the alignment of Ruben, I don't know the alignment of three players. (Nadia, Lully, Omrom) I'm inclined to believe that Omrom is town, since I told him I was the vigilante before the 24 night action submission period was up. It would've made sense for him to switch his kill to me if he was one of the scum. As for Nadia and Lully, I have no idea.

3) The scum don't win in a parity and have to outnumber the town. This is sort of hinted at in the rules, in which it states that the Raiders must outnumber the Alliance. It says nothing about a parity. I think this might be the most likely option, in which case we're in serious trouble and the night actions will decide (unless we lynch someone, but we have nothing to go on.) 

What does everyone else think?

Omrom was messaging me last night, and the last thing that was sent to me was asking who I killed. I don't have a kill ability, and I never said to Omrom I was planning on killing anyone.

4 hours ago, Martin said:

What does everyone else think?

I can confirm most of what you said, Omrom and I talked a lot. I was already certain he wasn't the vig, he left a hidden message on day 1 claiming vanilla and I believed it. We spent hours and hours trying to calculate every possible situation, bouncing ideas and plans at each other, and ultimately he came up with writing everyone to gauge their responses. He was certain that either he or I would die from the scum, but that if the vig killed properly, we could still win. As you said, based on the replies, he was absolutely certain that Ellis was the scum and I agree. The way I read Omrom's paraphrasing of it, Ellis asked who the vig was and never had any interest in the targets. That's about as scummy as it gets in that situation. I wish we had lynched him on day 1. I wish you hadn't, as Omrom called it, stayed home, last night.

As confusing as it is, we can't be at 2:2. I only have one possible answer for that. If the scum role was changed slightly to make them partners but without knowing who the other was, working independently and somehow looking for each other, given alternating days for their kills, one could accidentally kill the other before they reunited. It would be a pretty good way to balance things, but as unbalanced as the serial killer was, I'm not entirely convinced. Still, it's the only way I see us being alive today: one of them killed the other.

I understand why you didn't kill last night. We didn't know if your odds would be 3:1 or 2:2, though I'll still argue it can't be 2:2, and you didn't want to make a mistake and doom us all. Ultimately, inaction might be our doom, though, and we no longer have the option. If it's 3:1 and we don't lynch, the scum, know exactly who to target. If it's 2:2, it isn't going to matter, they can't be lynched or outnumbered and will eventually win by default. There is no statistic for a town/scum draw in Donner, only scum/SK, and at least we dealt with that horrible possibility.

4 hours ago, Ellis said:

Omrom was messaging me last night, and the last thing that was sent to me was asking who I killed. I don't have a kill ability, and I never said to Omrom I was planning on killing anyone.

And then he died. :dsad2:

58 minutes ago, Fazit said:

The way I read Omrom's paraphrasing of it, Ellis asked who the vig was and never had any interest in the targets. That's about as scummy as it gets in that situation. I wish we had lynched him on day 1. I wish you hadn't, as Omrom called it, stayed home, last night.

And you're a damn liar. I never asked who the vig was. Not one single time. Omrom asked me my thoughts on who the scum left could be. I said it could be Martin or Quinn as I couldn't figure out where you were. I was then asked who the vigilante was, and Omrom said someone made a claim but that the person could be lying. I told Omrom it was either Martin or Quinn, because once again I couldn't figure you out Fazit.

But now I know. You're the scum.

Omrom and I were also talking during the night.  He first contacted me during night 2 to get my views on what we should do with Josie.  Our discussion last night was mostly around Martin and Ellis.

Omrom never mentioned to me that Ellis had asked who the vig was, but he was the one that we agreed was most likely scum.  Omrom thought that he was trying too hard to look like a good townie when he tried to claim responsibility for Ima's lynch.  I also felt that he knew more about alignments than what he was letting on in his first post on day 2.  Then Omrom pointed us to the Donner Party book, which made me think that Ellis might have a killing role since they are the ones that are told the alignment of those they kill.  Either that or our dietician.  However, we agreed that the fact that he hadn't found a way to reveal what he knew and hadn't made any claims to Omrom, who I thought was clearly town, pointed to him being scum.

On whether there are one or two scum left, I'm inclined to think there is only one left as I don't see how we can win if there are still two scum left.

2 hours ago, Ellis said:

And you're a damn liar. I never asked who the vig was. Not one single time. Omrom asked me my thoughts on who the scum left could be. I said it could be Martin or Quinn as I couldn't figure out where you were. I was then asked who the vigilante was, and Omrom said someone made a claim but that the person could be lying. I told Omrom it was either Martin or Quinn, because once again I couldn't figure you out Fazit.

But now I know. You're the scum.

I can't quote and you know that, but it's the truth. Our PM is longer than any of the game days, so I had to go back to find the exact messages. He said, very clearly, that Quinn and I had only asked for who the vig had targeted and their alignments and that you said not to trust them and tried to guess who it was. That is clearly fishing for their identity. He directly said that you didn't ask for any of the important information, the things that could help the town figure out what was going on.

You screwed up and then he died, so you probably thought that wouldn't be revealed, but he may have also told Martin, I certainly hope he did.

7 hours ago, Ellis said:

You never said a lot of things, did you? You certainly made him think you were a killer somehow, and his last sad message to me was about being scared for one of us.

He will be avenged, I guarantee it.

54 minutes ago, Fazit said:

I can't quote and you know that, but it's the truth. Our PM is longer than any of the game days, so I had to go back to find the exact messages. He said, very clearly, that Quinn and I had only asked for who the vig had targeted and their alignments and that you said not to trust them and tried to guess who it was. That is clearly fishing for their identity. He directly said that you didn't ask for any of the important information, the things that could help the town figure out what was going on.

You screwed up and then he died, so you probably thought that wouldn't be revealed, but he may have also told Martin, I certainly hope he did.

You never said a lot of things, did you? You certainly made him think you were a killer somehow, and his last sad message to me was about being scared for one of us.

He will be avenged, I guarantee it.

Dear god you're a liar. The most blatant liar in a game 've seen in years. I never said not to trust anyone. I didn't say anything close to that. I didn't ask for an identity of anyone.

Can we vote now? Dear lord Fazit is scum.

55 minutes ago, Fazit said:

Omrom told me that Ellis was speculating and guessing on who the vigilante was, which can be seen as fishing I suppose. Omrom tried hard to get me to kill Ellis but I still thought that staying home was the best course of action. We still have our vote today, and if we survive into the night, I can use my kill again. Omrom seemed convinced that Fazit is town and that Ellis is scum and that Quinn could go either way. 

Yikes! I see something spooky again! I'm not scared, you're scared! 

26 minutes ago, Ellis said:

Dear god you're a liar. The most blatant liar in a game 've seen in years. I never said not to trust anyone. I didn't say anything close to that. I didn't ask for an identity of anyone.

Everything I've said is paraphrased from what Omrom said, and I know he was paraphrasing as well because he was afraid of breaking the rules. He thought your attempt to take the blame for Ima's lynch was incredibly weird and misplaced, like someone trying to set themselves up as a townie. He was certain you were scum and I believe it.

24 minutes ago, Martin said:

Omrom told me that Ellis was speculating and guessing on who the vigilante was, which can be seen as fishing I suppose. Omrom tried hard to get me to kill Ellis but I still thought that staying home was the best course of action. We still have our vote today, and if we survive into the night, I can use my kill again. Omrom seemed convinced that Fazit is town and that Ellis is scum and that Quinn could go either way.

Thank you for confirming what Omrom said. I definitely consider guessing to be fishing when you're guessing to the person who knows and don't bother asking the important questions about their targets and alignments. 

25 minutes ago, Martin said:

Yikes! I see something spooky again! I'm not scared, you're scared! 

It's ok, I haven't had much practice at it, but I can roar like my brothers and scare it off. ROAR!

What was the spooky thing I just scared off? :dwacko:

50017425998_4f3a7b61d2_c.jpg

Congratulations Fazit for winning the Day 3 RP award. You got a Gold Star!

Note: There are no special abilities associated with the RP award prizes.

Voting is now Open!

You have 48 hours to select a player to lynch.

With 4 players left, a vote count of 3 is required for a lynch.

31 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Congratulations Fazit for winning the Day 3 RP award. You got a Gold Star!

Aw, thank you! :dblush:

Look, Covimgamully, a star for your cart! I bet Omrom would love it... :dsad2:

That reminds me, we have business to take care of and our friends and family to avenge. Omrom didn't trust you and neither do I. Nothing you've said or done has changed that.

Vote: Ellis

Go on, keep lying like Josie did. Look how well that turned out for her.

15 hours ago, Fazit said:

What was the spooky thing I just scared off? :dwacko:

I think it was a mouse! 

Vote: Ellis

Vote Tally

Ellis 3 : (Fazit, Martin, Quinn)

With a 3 votes, Ellis has been chosen for lynch.

You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.

Yay, we did it guys, we must have! We should have done it on day 1, but at least we got here together. :dsweet: