DanSto

The grey wolf trail

The wars of the past have left us many ruins that today serve as hiking destinations.
This creation represents a ruin of a small outpost invaded by vegetation over the centuries. The tomb of a knight is a reminder that its destruction is probably the result of a battle, and the well, restored and closed by a gate, is surrounded by white flowers which brighten up the place a little. After being secured, this place is a stop on the "gray wolf hike", identified by the sign, and a bench has been set up so that hikers can rest there and meditate on the passing of time.

49981025632_3e785afce2_c.jpg

The grey wolf trail by Daniel Stoeffler, onFlickr

The whole MOC

49981031267_e2cdf578e3_c.jpg

And two collages of some pictures :

49980247253_3493d269dd_c.jpg

49981026672_c0e461f545_c.jpg

Enjoy :wink:

Wonderful work on this MOC!!! I think my favorite is a toss up between the 1x1 smooth cobbled bricks or the inventive way you added solid greebling to the well using clips on ship wheels. This could easily be a Hobbit kit~

- Magnuson24-

Oh wow, this is so beautiful! The ruin is perfect, - nice shape, nice mix of bley and grey. The trees are gorgeous. 
The overall look and feel of the build remind me of the eastern side of a certain French mountain range, dotted with castle and ruins...