Darkdragon

Blood in the Grass: Day 2

49 minutes ago, Fazit said:

Quite the change of opinion there. Suddenly you think it was clear that she was voting as a joke. Ignoring the fact that voting isn't really a joking matter, what changed in 12 hours? Where did you find this sudden insight that you didn't have before? How long do you think we can go without a lynch before all these killers, whatever kind they may be, have killed everyone?

I wouldn't say that it was a change of opinion. I said essentially the same thing, that it was mildly suspicious but was also clearly a joke vote. They're not really different opinions. I'm not sure we should go on forever without a lynch, but I'm saying we need to be careful with three potential night killers.

41 minutes ago, Lully said:

What sort of mouse are you seeing?  Are you sipping the same thing Josie is sipping?:dblush::drunk:

What, you don't see it? :pir-huzzah2:

1 hour ago, Martin said:

I'm not sure we should go on forever without a lynch, but I'm saying we need to be careful with three potential night killers.

If this is a Donner Party situation as speculated, forever isn't going to be very long for us without a lynch. Even a shot in the dark will be better than the alternative.

I will admit that the 'case' against Ima isn't spectacular, but it is all I can see so far. Her vote for herself wasn't funny. The added claim to want to put pressure on someone, while not actually doing that at all wasn't funny either. If she had immediately unvoted in the same post and said "haha, kidding!" it might have seemed silly enough to believe. Coming back later and unvoting made sense, but then to never place another, in violation of the rules? She has said almost nothing since then. I'm not sure what else to think.

Lacking anything better, I will again ...

Vote: Ima

I will be more than happy to come back and change that, if someone can offer a more logical alternative.

As for the killers, I will agree that if we have a vigilante, they need to be very careful, there are so few of us that we could end up in an impossible situation before we can do anything to help it.

23 hours ago, Fazit said:

Did they have anything in common? Is there a pattern?

14 hours ago, Fazit said:

when I started my post I had picked up the entire player list to make a chart

What awe you wooking fow a pattewn fow? Nadia, Covam and Wuben to have something in common? Why? What happened to the chawt? Do you have any anawysis to shawe?

20 hours ago, Josie said:

Also watch out Torgam. You’re being chased by a herd of Ewoks riding blue giraffes. Otherwise there could be some weird janitor work at play. 

Josie, I suggest you stop dwinking wine. I don't think it's good fow peopwe suffering sevewe cwaniaw twauma, which seems to be the case with you. If this was the wowk of a janitow, why would the wules say that we leawn the awignment of the wynched pwayer and not those who awe kiwwed in the night?

11 hours ago, Ima said:

I don’t think anyone felt pressured. We are in a lot of trouble if we don’t figure this out quick. 

You cweawwy don't feew pwessuwe when being diwectly accused of being a sewial killew. Awe you pwanning on ever saying anything usefuw?

8 hours ago, Torgam said:

I reckon the vigilante killed Ruben, he was kinda shady yesterday.  Covam and Nadia were fairly safe kills for raiders/serial killer.  Not intentionally confusing just on the whole all very unhelpful! Roar!  I wish we had more to work with today.  But don't you think my roar is getting louder?  I miss Nadia, she would have been so impressed. :dsad2:

OK, but you wewe suggesting that aww kiwws wewe stwategic to not teww us anything through voting pattewn, yet Wuben voted for Ewwis. If you thought peopwe would choose between Ima and Ewwis, isn't Wuben's vote fow Ewwis something to considew? Awe you twying to steew us away fwom thinking about it? The vigiwante wouldn't have any weason to base theiw kiww on denying us any voting pattewn to analyze. You awe my big bwothew and I wove you but you awe pinging me. As Josie pointed out, youw position on the Ima wagon is pewhaps the scummiest and you awe twying to steew us away fwom thinking that any waidews wewe kiwwed wast night. I don't wike that.

4 hours ago, Martin said:

I said that the vigilante was foolish last night to target someone so early in the game. It's possible that the vigilante struck scum, but with so few it's unlikely. 

In hindsight, I think the no-lynch yesterday was the right choice. We would've had four dead this morning. Obviously we didn't know the set up yesterday, but knowing it today tells me that I was right not to vote to lynch someone who had obviously made a joke vote on themselves.

Also, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mouse!

A mouse? Watch me be fewocious. rwwwwwarwww rwwrooowwww. CHOMP! Omwomwomwomw. Yummy mouse.

Why awe you onwy considewing Ima as the pewson who would've been wynched? Ewwis was just as cwose to getting wynched and I stiww find him suspicious. If we had wynched someone we might know mowe wight now and might've hit a cannibaw and known mowe awignments too. Twying to steew us away fwom wynching is suspicious. And how can you caww the vigiwante foowish without knowing the awignment of any of the dead? Onwy a waidew would know fow suwe if a waidew wasn't kiwwed wast night. Suggesting that the numbew of waidews is too low awso pings me because the numbew of non-town is the same watio as biggew games. I was going to vote fow Towgam ow Ima but wooking mowe cwosewy at what you've said I think you should expwain youwsewf.

Vote: Mawtin

1 hour ago, Fazit said:

I will be more than happy to come back and change that, if someone can offer a more logical alternative.

As for the killers, I will agree that if we have a vigilante, they need to be very careful, there are so few of us that we could end up in an impossible situation before we can do anything to help it.

I would switch to Ima if necessawy as I think hew behaviow is vewy sewial-kiwwew-ey. We should considew the vigiwante might be compuwsive befowe we go judging them. If we awe in the exact Donnew Pawty setup, we have a vigiwante who knows the awignment of theiw kiww tawget and an investigatow that was hopefuwwy successfuw wast night. Hoping neithew one of them was tawgeted by a waidew ow the sewial cannibaw, the town may have some good infowmation awweady. We have to twust them to find a way to get it to evewyone.. 

*sip* 

Yay! Thanks for my new dress! :wub: Colin would have loved this. Here’s hoping I don’t spill any red wine on this one!

8 hours ago, Omrom said:

He sounded mowe wike Dywan Thomas to me. 

Whewe did I say I found Wuwwy's post suspicious? I think I am vewy, Ooh a mawshmawwow! Omwomwomwomwomw, eesh-ey to una-shtand. Hah di oo geg dish impwesshun?

I think this got a little garbled on my end. What I meant was Ellis voted for Ima even though he found Lully’s post suspicious. Not you. Sorry Omrom for confusing you. Allow me to offer you a bottle of Pinot Noir as an apology for the confusion. 

10 hours ago, Quinn said:

I think the alignment is revealed to us if two cannibals each target the other.  Based on the Donner Party book, if Cannibal A targets Cannibal B and Cannibal B target someone other than Cannibal A, I don't think the alignment is revealed to anyone other than Cannibal A.  So, I think we can assume that two cannibals didn't target each other, but not necessarily that everyone that went missing is town.  This is so confusing.

Yes, you’re right. I’ve just read the Donner Book again and that makes sense. If Cannibal A was to target Cannibal B and Cannibal B targeted someone else then ONLY cannibal A would get the information on the alignment. So yeah it’s possible there was a cannibal among the missing last night. But if Cannibals A and B target one another and no other cannibal targets them then the the information about them and their targets is revealed to the town. Furthermore if we lynch a cannibal we not only learn their alignment, but also all of their victims’ alignments. So if we can get a cannibal today we might find out the alignments of one of the missing. 

Right now I’m torn between Torgam and Ima. Torgam for seemingly jumping on and off all the bandwagons yesterday and Ima for being of very little help yesterday and still not really explains her actionns. *sip* The more and more I think about it, and the more and more sips I take, the confrontation between Ima and Torgam feels staged. Ima votes for herself, Torgam unbolted Ellis and votes for her Ima because she “wants to maker her squeam”. Ima then unvotes herself and somehow that’s good enough for Torgam that’s it’s convinced her to unvote Ima and vote for someone else. Could I be reading too much into that interaction? Maybe. I don’t know. But it’s something I picked up on after looking at the votes again. Torgam has been more helpful than Ima so on that basis I’m going to Vote: Ima

2 hours ago, Omrom said:

What awe you wooking fow a pattewn fow? Nadia, Covam and Wuben to have something in common? Why? What happened to the chawt? Do you have any anawysis to shawe?

I was hoping for anything that might make sense of those three being targeted, but the chart ended up making a mess and startling poor Martin even more than everything normally does. I never figured out why they were targeted, especially if one of the killers was a vigilante. I guess one of them said something that the vig thought was suspicious while the other two said something that someone wanted to shut up, which was what I was looking for and never found.

26 minutes ago, Josie said:

Right now I’m torn between Torgam and Ima. Torgam for seemingly jumping on and off all the bandwagons yesterday and Ima for being of very little help yesterday and still not really explains her actionns.

That's two out of three of my vague suspicions.

43 minutes ago, Josie said:

What I meant was Ellis voted for Ima even though he found Lully’s post suspicious.

Ding for #3, though the weakest of the bunch. I wonder if it's a coincidence that one of the votes Torgam left was the one for Ellis that was equally as successful as the one for Ima. Lot of potential influence in that jumping around, I just can't tell if that was the purpose of it.

5 hours ago, Omrom said:

OK, but you wewe suggesting that aww kiwws wewe stwategic to not teww us anything through voting pattewn, yet Wuben voted for Ewwis. If you thought peopwe would choose between Ima and Ewwis, isn't Wuben's vote fow Ewwis something to considew? Awe you twying to steew us away fwom thinking about it? The vigiwante wouldn't have any weason to base theiw kiww on denying us any voting pattewn to analyze. You awe my big bwothew and I wove you but you awe pinging me. As Josie pointed out, youw position on the Ima wagon is pewhaps the scummiest and you awe twying to steew us away fwom thinking that any waidews wewe kiwwed wast night. I don't wike that.

Roar Omrom!  Obviously not all kills could be strategic, don't be daft!  :dhappy:  They were made by three differently aligned people if this Donner Party book is indeed what is happening, you silly baby dragon.  I was merely venting my frustration over how little information the kills provided us with, that was all.

As to attempting to steer away from any raiders being killed, I think you are putting words in my mouth!  Roar!  I said that my best bet was that the vigilante killed Ruben because he was acting shady, that kinda suggests I think Ruben could be a raider, doesn't it?  As to the others, again I said they seemed like the targets of the raiders/serial killer.  I don't see where I said that means they were both town?  :doh1:  I did separately refer to the potential for all three of our friends to be Alliance sure, statistically that is most likely.  Do you disagree?  We really have no idea what the alignment of our three missing friends is, so we cannot rule out that all three were Alliance and that we are now already at 6:2:1.  We are not going to find out by sitting around though.

I wanted to vote hard and often yesterday as is my responsibility as the strongest dragon, to attempt to scare out the raiders!  I really expected voting for Ima to prompt a response from her but she has said so little ... even today. :doh1:  Ruben had said nothing so I wanted to give him a poke with my sharp talons, but then he showed up so before going to bed I returned to my original suspicions in the belief that we were close to a lynch.  I think in the circumstances, not lynching yesterday was a mistake, we have learned nothing and given the raiders and whoever else is out to kill us a head start on doing so.

At the moment I am considering voting for Ima, Martin or Ellis.  All three have been acting a odd, not how I would expect our friends to act in this awful situation!  Roar!  Ima frustrates me the most, she has had nothing to say at all to defend herself or her actions (and her in-actions!). Vote: Ima.  Happy to reconsider based on what others think, as I do think we need to lynch today, so we should work towards a majority consensus.

3 hours ago, Josie said:

Torgam for seemingly jumping on and off all the bandwagons yesterday

Josie, Josie!  Give me a belly rub!  Can I remind you that I started the vote for Ellis yesterday?  You kinda left that out of your summary.  I wouldn't consider that jumping on a bandwagon, I made the first move!  Because I am so scary! :dangry: Roaroaroar!  I then gave a few other quiet people a poke because why not, it was day one and we really had no serious suspicions, before returning to my original vote.  At the end of the day I still found Ellis more suspicious, but today at least he has had something to say.

7 hours ago, Omrom said:

A mouse? Watch me be fewocious. rwwwwwarwww rwwrooowwww. CHOMP! Omwomwomwomw. Yummy mouse.

Why awe you onwy considewing Ima as the pewson who would've been wynched? Ewwis was just as cwose to getting wynched and I stiww find him suspicious. If we had wynched someone we might know mowe wight now and might've hit a cannibaw and known mowe awignments too. Twying to steew us away fwom wynching is suspicious. And how can you caww the vigiwante foowish without knowing the awignment of any of the dead? Onwy a waidew would know fow suwe if a waidew wasn't kiwwed wast night. Suggesting that the numbew of waidews is too low awso pings me because the numbew of non-town is the same watio as biggew games. I was going to vote fow Towgam ow Ima but wooking mowe cwosewy at what you've said I think you should expwain youwsewf.

Vote: Mawtin

Thanks for getting that mouse for me! :cry_happy:

I'm afraid though that I don't follow your logic. I said that I didn't think any raiders were killed because there were twelve of us, with presumably two scum, the odds are greatly reduced that the vigilante or the serial killer would have struck a raider. I'm not saying it's impossible that it happened, I'm just doing some statistical odds. 

I don't think I said we should never lynch, I believe I said that we should be careful with who we lynch, especially with a reduced number of us today. I'm not sure about the Ima lynch, but it's always an option, especially since we have to vote. We've still got a fair amount of time left today, but I don't think we're going to learn anything useful. Caution in all things. 

Just now, Martin said:

I don't think I said we should never lynch, I believe I said that we should be careful with who we lynch, especially with a reduced number of us today. I'm not sure about the Ima lynch, but it's always an option, especially since we have to vote. We've still got a fair amount of time left today, but I don't think we're going to learn anything useful. Caution in all things. 

Martin Martin!  If not Ima, who do you suggest we vote for?  Give us an opinion!  Roar!  You are being flakey, are you scared of my roar?  Roar roar!

Dragons!  Humans!  

Ima...IMA!!!  This food has turned to ash in my mouth without me even using my fire.  :dangry: Were your day one actions a mistake?  Well, they obviously were but were they an honest mistake or were they the mistake of a raider who overplayed their hand?  I want to believe in you.  I feel that if your answer is simply you were fooling around that the lynch isn't going to go your way today.

Martin!  You are so right

41 minutes ago, Martin said:

. Caution in all things. 

You are so smart.  Humans can be so wonderful. What with the BBQ and the belly rubs and you being so smart.  But I'm shook.  I'm scared.  Even Torgam and Omrom can't seem to protect us right now.   I want to know what happened to our friends and it seems a lynch is the only way forward.  We were too cautious Day 1 without even realizing it.

The friends that I am concerned about are Ellis and Ima.  I'm just not getting Torgam being bandwagonny versus Torgam actually doing what Ima suggested and trying to stir up some answers.  Torgam!  You're so fierce.  If anyone could protect us it would be you.  I

But as I feel we need a lynch and I certainly don't want to not vote I'm going to do this with the caveat that with better answers might come a change in vote.  More in sadness than in anger.

7 hours ago, Josie said:

I think this got a little garbled on my end. What I meant was Ellis voted for Ima even though he found Lully’s post suspicious. Not you. Sorry Omrom for confusing you. Allow me to offer you a bottle of Pinot Noir as an apology for the confusion. 

I fowgive you, Josie! Even though you didn't offew an apowogy bewwy wub ow a gowd twinket, which I stiww think you should. 

2 hours ago, Torgam said:

Roar Omrom!  Obviously not all kills could be strategic, don't be daft!  :dhappy:  They were made by three differently aligned people if this Donner Party book is indeed what is happening, you silly baby dragon.  I was merely venting my frustration over how little information the kills provided us with, that was all.

As to attempting to steer away from any raiders being killed, I think you are putting words in my mouth!  Roar!  I said that my best bet was that the vigilante killed Ruben because he was acting shady, that kinda suggests I think Ruben could be a raider, doesn't it?  As to the others, again I said they seemed like the targets of the raiders/serial killer.  I don't see where I said that means they were both town?  :doh1:  I did separately refer to the potential for all three of our friends to be Alliance sure, statistically that is most likely.  Do you disagree?  We really have no idea what the alignment of our three missing friends is, so we cannot rule out that all three were Alliance and that we are now already at 6:2:1.  We are not going to find out by sitting around though.

Oh, sowwy big bwothew. I misundewstood youw intentions. I wead a book about sowdiers whewe a bad sowdier twied to get evewyone to ignowe that someone was pwotected on a night when 3 peopwe wewe blocked and focus on those 3 instead and it tuwned out aww 3 peopwe wewe town. It makes me suspicious when anybody tewws me to assume anything. But, wooking past that, I do agwee that it is smawt to assume the wowst case scenawio and be evew vigiwant. 

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Thanks for getting that mouse for me! :cry_happy:

I'm afraid though that I don't follow your logic. I said that I didn't think any raiders were killed because there were twelve of us, with presumably two scum, the odds are greatly reduced that the vigilante or the serial killer would have struck a raider. I'm not saying it's impossible that it happened, I'm just doing some statistical odds. 

I wiww kiww any mouse that scawes you, Mawtin! I wiww awso kiww scawy chickens and wabbits. Yum! Awe you ascawed of mawshmawwows? I will kill aww the mawshmawwows for you!

I think we awe viewing the game diffewently. Maybe I wead the Donnew Pawty chaptew of that book too cwosewy instead of wooking at this game's wuwes. The Donnew Pawty setup, the town must ewiminate aww thweats. But, you'we wight in thinking that we don't have to in this case:

On 6/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Darkdragon said:
  1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Alliance (town) or Raiders (scum). To win the game, the Alliance must vote or kill off all Raiders, while Raiders need to outnumber the Alliance . Any Third Parties have their own win conditions, which are outlined in their role PM.

My intewpwetation of this wuwe is that you awe cowwect. It wooks wike the sewiaw killew would be abwe to win with eithew side and that they have theiw own win condition. Howevew, the sewiaw kiwwew wants to kiww us and is keeping the bodies in a wawdew. Whatevew theiw win condition is, I think it's smawt to think that thewe awe 3 anti-Town. Unwess the sewiaw kiwwew wants to cowwect me? Not cowwect wike put me in theiw wawder, cowwect wike tell me I'm wwong. Why awe those wowds homonyms? They mean something compwetewy diffewent. Do you want to wowk with us to find waidews, sewiaw kiwwew? Mawtin, I think I was wooking to cwosewy at what you said, just wike I did with Towgam. 

Unvote: Mawtin

1 hour ago, Lully said:

Even Torgam and Omrom can't seem to protect us right now.   I want to know what happened to our friends and it seems a lynch is the only way forward.  We were too cautious Day 1 without even realizing it.

The friends that I am concerned about are Ellis and Ima.  I'm just not getting Torgam being bandwagonny versus Torgam actually doing what Ima suggested and trying to stir up some answers.  Torgam!  You're so fierce.  If anyone could protect us it would be you.  I

But as I feel we need a lynch and I certainly don't want to not vote I'm going to do this with the caveat that with better answers might come a change in vote.  More in sadness than in anger.

I am stiww concewned with Ewwis too, but I think Ima is a good wynch fow today. I think she is mowe wikewy the sewiaw kiwwew than a waidew, but I think we need to get wid of this sewiaw killew too.

And I can pwotect you big sistew! I have been pwacticing my woaw. I think it sounds weawwy good. I have to wemembew what mommy and daddy teww us, use youw deep bewwy embews. Weady? Hewe goes.

Rwwoooowww rrrwwwooowo

roaw.

:doh1:I did it! Did I? I did, wight? I woawed! It was just a wittwe one but I stiww woawed! Did you heaw it? Ima, Fazit, Wuwwy, Covam...oh, wight :dsad2:...Towgam! Did you heaw it? Did you did you did you did you did you did you? Did you heaw my woaw?!

Vote Count

Ima 6 : (penalty, Fazit, Josie, Torgam, Lully, Omrom)

Approximately 33 hours remain in Day 2

Hi all,

I see you are all eager for another attempt at a bandwagon. I make a joke vote yesterday that many of you agree it was sill and some how that turns into being suspicious. None of you have any evidence that I am a raider but here I am with 6 votes. The Raiders must be very happy since the town is doing their dirty work by lynching townies. 

4 hours ago, Torgam said:

Josie, Josie!  Give me a belly rub!  Can I remind you that I started the vote for Ellis yesterday?  You kinda left that out of your summary.  I wouldn't consider that jumping on a bandwagon, I made the first move!  Because I am so scary! :dangry: Roaroaroar!  I then gave a few other quiet people a poke because why not, it was day one and we really had no serious suspicions, before returning to my original vote.  At the end of the day I still found Ellis more suspicious, but today at least he has had something to say.

*sip*

It appears my drunken state has clouded my judgement again. Im sorry Torgam! You are indeed correct. You were the first vote on Ellis. I will both you an Omrom a good belly rub.

1 hour ago, Ima said:

Hi all,

I see you are all eager for another attempt at a bandwagon. I make a joke vote yesterday that many of you agree it was sill and some how that turns into being suspicious. None of you have any evidence that I am a raider but here I am with 6 votes. The Raiders must be very happy since the town is doing their dirty work by lynching townies. 

Ima...Ima!  You could call it a bandwagon or you could call it looking at what is going on and coming up with a plan.  Our day 1 plan failed.  But we picked ourselves up and dusted ourselves off and have thrown ourselves into this with full hearts and open minds.  I will love you even if it turns out you are a raider.  I believe when I voted for you I asked if you could defend your initial vote.  Even if you can't but you can make a solid case for someone else you can turn this around because our evidence for anyone is slim.  We can't just put on a musical in the barn to raise money our way out of this one.  And this response just looks like you're mad at being caught instead of providing a way forward.  I hope I'm wrong but I will.  No!  -We- will continue and we will triumph and we will enjoy tasty BBQ again!:moar::cry3::dsad2:

2 hours ago, Omrom said:

My intewpwetation of this wuwe is that you awe cowwect. It wooks wike the sewiaw killew would be abwe to win with eithew side and that they have theiw own win condition. Howevew, the sewiaw kiwwew wants to kiww us and is keeping the bodies in a wawdew. Whatevew theiw win condition is, I think it's smawt to think that thewe awe 3 anti-Town. Unwess the sewiaw kiwwew wants to cowwect me? Not cowwect wike put me in theiw wawder, cowwect wike tell me I'm wwong. Why awe those wowds homonyms? They mean something compwetewy diffewent. Do you want to wowk with us to find waidews, sewiaw kiwwew? Mawtin, I think I was wooking to cwosewy at what you said, just wike I did with Towgam. 

I don't know if you should take what I'm saying as 100% accurate. Like I said before, hosts have always changed the parameters of games from the standard ones that they may have found on mafiawiki. In the long history of neutrals and serial killers, they've always been able to win with either side. This time, however, with such a small amount of players and the possibility of three night kills a night, plus a lynch, it's entirely possible that the serial killer's win condition could be to wipe out everyone, raiders and town alike. 

2 hours ago, Ima said:

Hi all,

This is one of the reasons that I'm concerned with this lynch. To me, it seems that people are jumping on a bandwagon. Ima's already got a vote because of a penalty. If Ima was actually scum, I don't think that she'd risk getting a penalty vote. I might be wrong, she may have lost track of the day and not have come back in time to make a vote, but to me this seems off. I'm curious, Omrom, could you go over again what you found suspect about Ellis? And Ima, could you perhaps tell us who you find suspicious?

4 minutes ago, Ellis said:

I have the feeling we're being played. I don't know why, but I do.

Do you mean by Ima? Or being played into voting for Ima? 

7 hours ago, Martin said:

1 hour ago, Martin said:

This is one of the reasons that I'm concerned with this lynch. To me, it seems that people are jumping on a bandwagon. Ima's already got a vote because of a penalty. If Ima was actually scum, I don't think that she'd risk getting a penalty vote. I might be wrong, she may have lost track of the day and not have come back in time to make a vote, but to me this seems off. 

You have expressed concern about the Ima lynch, but have offered no alternative.  Is there anyone that you do find suspicious?

I'd also like to hear from @Ima and @Ellis on who they find suspicious.

Vote: Ima.

She didn't respond to Omrom basically calling her a serial killer, never responded to Torgam asking why she did not vote yesterday, has provided little in terms of a defence or explanation for her actions and also has not provided a view on who she finds suspicious.

3 hours ago, Josie said:

It appears my drunken state has clouded my judgement again. Im sorry Torgam! You are indeed correct. You were the first vote on Ellis. I will both you an Omrom a good belly rub.

I think you really should lay off the booze, as you seem to be apologising a bit for mis-reading posts.  Also, you wouldn't want to puke allover that new dress!

What am I supposed to say to a ridiculous claim that I am a serial killer? No matter what I say you have convinced yourselves that I am a raider or a serial killer. If you have voted for me please also declare if you think I am serial killer or am Raider.

I find all of you suspicious, I don’t trust any of you. The reason I didn’t vote for anyone yesterday was I didn’t have any proof. Odds are we would have even less people here today with an unlucky lynch of a townie. Just like You all will find out tomorrow if the current vote holds. 

5 hours ago, Quinn said:

Do you mean by Ima? Or being played into voting for Ima? 

I honestly don't know. Ima's self-vote yesterday could be trying to throw everyone off the scent. The scum could also just be capitalizing on this confusion.

We need to lynch and figure it out.

3 minutes ago, Ellis said:

I honestly don't know. Ima's self-vote yesterday could be trying to throw everyone off the scent. The scum could also just be capitalizing on this confusion.

We need to lynch and figure it out.

Throwing people off my scent? Ive had the most votes day 1 and 2. I didn’t vote on day 1 and got a penalty vote on me. 
What do you do when you find out I am town? 

Nobody cawes that I has woaw now? Do you need to heaw mowe to be impwessed? rwoaw. rwarw. roaw. rrawr. I wove to do it! It makes me so happy. I wiww woaw away aww of these waidews and sewiaw kiwwews. rwoaw! Teehee, that was a good one. 

5 hours ago, Ellis said:

I have the feeling we're being played. I don't know why, but I do.

I have feewings too. I feew wike woawing! Rwarw! Ewwis, you don't contwibute much. You just wepowt, kinda. Just today, you've noted that we didn't see any bodies. Then you said you didn't feew at ease about thew being cannibaws. Why would cannibaws make anyone feew at ease? Now you say you think we'we being pwayed. Thank you fow shawing youw feewings. I feew youw posts wack substance.

2 hours ago, Ima said:

What am I supposed to say to a ridiculous claim that I am a serial killer? No matter what I say you have convinced yourselves that I am a raider or a serial killer. If you have voted for me please also declare if you think I am serial killer or am Raider.

I find all of you suspicious, I don’t trust any of you. The reason I didn’t vote for anyone yesterday was I didn’t have any proof. Odds are we would have even less people here today with an unlucky lynch of a townie. Just like You all will find out tomorrow if the current vote holds. 

Ima! You'we my sistew and I wove you, but youw behaviow is concewning. It's not just the joke you made yestewday. Would you feew bettew if I unvoted you?

Unvote: Ima

I feew wike a manic votew today. Ima, what sowt of pwoof awe you waiting fow? It's too eawwy fow definitive pwoof. And King Dawkdwagon has made it waw that we vote to wynch somebody. So, we have to put ouw heads togethew. Like Ewwis, I feew wike youw posts awe wacking. I suggested you as the sewiaw kiwwew, that is hard to say, sewiaw kiwwew because your posts seem vewy neutwal. Wike you'we not intewested in anawyzing the behaviows of othews. Yes, youw joke was siwwy but you haven't said anything ewse to make us bewieve you awe intewested in the hunt. You awe my big sistew and you taught me how to hunt wabbits and I don't want to wwap a wope awound youw nexk and stwangwe the wife out of you. But, we awe in big twoubwe if we don't find these waidews. Teww us what you get fwom evewything that's happened so faw, pwease.

Roarw! Tee-hee. I'm getting good at it. 

I was attempting to be chawitabwe if Ima is Town, but she doesn't seem to cawe to talk any mowe, or vote. Good night, evewyone. Hewe's a poem my deaw bwothew, who is awso possibwy a waidew ow sewiaw kiwwew, would've woved:

And death shaww have no dominion,
No mowe may guwws cwy at theiw ears,
or waves bweak woud on the seashowes.

Whewe bwew a fwowew may a fwowew no mowe,
wift its head to the bwows of the wain.

Though they be mad and dead as nails,
heads of the chawactews hammew thwough daisies.

Bweak in the sun tiww the sun bweaks down,
and death shaww have no dominion.

You may weave me gowd twinkets for tips for my pewfowmance.

You all are cowards. It suddenly got quiet when I ask for proof. I asked you to declare if you thought I was a raider or a serial killer. You you have all been played and feel ashamed.