Darkdragon

Blood in the Grass: Day 2

49921494686_443d7a1942_c.jpg

This is a Players Only thread! Post your game account only!:dhappy:

49983139837_217c58cd36_b.jpg
49983140022_310284aa04_b.jpg

Players (9):

49975782551_f0977acc4c_s.jpg King Jehen (NPC)

49975781406_1e94e402f1_s.jpg Ima - Baby Dragon

49975265643_a85d2a5325_s.jpg Fazit - Baby Dragon

49976043542_22571244bd_s.jpg Lully - Baby Dragon

49975781801_0d05014a94_s.jpg Omrom - Baby Dragon

49975265363_0c317f0d8c_s.jpg Torgam - Baby Dragon

49976045292_46fd4f5654_s.jpg Ellis - Merchant

49976045192_77114e7e65_s.jpg Quinn - Stable Boy

49976045452_475635ca51_s.jpg Martin - Cobbler

49975266668_ea2d4bc00b_s.jpg Josie - Winemaker

Missing (3)

49975783251_7cb0260dda_s.jpg Ruben - Watchman

49975266783_313c1faaca_s.jpg Nadia - Baker      

49976043892_d5302bbe51_s.jpg Covam - Baby Dragon

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Alliance (town) or Raiders (scum). To win the game, the Alliance must vote or kill off all Raiders, while Raiders need to outnumber the Alliance . Any Third Parties have their own win conditions, which are outlined in their role PM.
  2. Each character was given a sort of “bare-bones” character description. Feel free to expand on your character, to roleplay and truly become them. Don't post out of character in the game. If you don't like the bio included in your PM, make up your own. 
  3. Each day the host will award a roleplaying (RP) prize to the player who has done the best at making the game fun during that day. The prize will not affect the balance of the game itself and is only for extra fun. The daily RP winner is solely at the host's discretion and no arguments will be tolerated.
  4. This is an anonymous game. That means that everyone who signed up has an account used ONLY to post in the game threads for this game. 
    • Do not post in a game thread with your normal Eurobricks account. 
    • Do not post elsewhere in Eurobricks with your game account.
    • Do not state who you are in any game thread or state who you are playing as in any other EB thread.
    • If you want to conceal your identity, try a new play style or just a new way of posting (talking).
  5. You may use the Eurobricks PM system for communication ONLY DURING NIGHT PHASE. Most of the discussion needs to be happening in the day threads to try and generate an inclusive community.
  6. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During the day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format: Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. Bold is required. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
  7. You must vote in every day thread.
  8. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime. 
  9. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  10. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  11. You may not quote/post anything sent to you by another player via PM. If you wish to use information gained in this way, you must do so in your own words only.
  12. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  13. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players (living or dead). Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  14. There are no clues in the video, comics, photos or any character descriptions. Don't act like there are.
  15. Do not contact the host to complain about game layout or ask the host to change rules or make exceptions. All grievances can be discussed in the conclusion thread. 
  16. Don't edit your posts. Don't log into your staff account and edit any game posts. :wink:
  17. You must post in every day thread.
  18. Violation of the above rules will result in a 1-vote penalty against you. Violations are decided by the host and grievances can be brought up only in the conclusion thread.
  19. If at any time another player asks you to violate these rules (for example, asking you to give them your role PM), report this to the host immediately along with PM proof of the violation.

Wait, missing? As in we don't know their alignment? Alright, Josie, hand me the strongest wine you have, I'm gonna need it. Is this the action of third-party? Or a weird jail mechanic?

I'm a businessman. Math and numbers is my love. We need to figure out the math here.

Down to business, I've noticed the following:

9. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

This specifically says lynched players. Nobody was lynched last night. But our three missing friends are missing and we have no clue of their alliance. Does anyone else want to speculate this is important. Humans and dragons killed in the night won't have their alignment revealed? If so, we're playing very high stakes cards here.

Going to math, that's 1/4 of the players wiped out in one night. If this trend continues, we town do not have much time. At best, a day if we don't get a Raider tonight if this trend continues. I want to think it won't, but I am not sure.

Do we think it's possible that the missing are put in a place they can't talk for the day, almost like a jailing in the night, but return the next morn or later this day?

This is howwifying and howwible! Ouw bwothew is missing!? No more Miss Nadia with hew bewwy wubs? Also, Wuben. This is most pecuwiaw! I have done a lot of weading lately of a book called Mafiawiki and I wemember finding a numbew of odd woles about weveawing awignment. I wiww wook ovew it again and get back to evewyone...but I don't weed so weww yet, so it may take me a whiwe. 

41 minutes ago, Ellis said:

Wait, missing? As in we don't know their alignment? Alright, Josie, hand me the strongest wine you have, I'm gonna need it. Is this the action of third-party? Or a weird jail mechanic?

I'm a businessman. Math and numbers is my love. We need to figure out the math here.

Down to business,

You awe so weiwd, Ewwis. Finding the awignment of missing pwayers was not awweady business?

41 minutes ago, Ellis said:

I've noticed the following:

This specifically says lynched players. Nobody was lynched last night. But our three missing friends are missing and we have no clue of their alliance. Does anyone else want to speculate this is important.

Yes, I wiww join you in specuwating. That wuwe typicawwy weads "the awignment of wynched pwayers as weww as those who wewe kiwwed in the night" and this wuwe specificawwy says wynched pwayers onwy. I think the memowies I'm having of these weiwd awignment-hiding woles wiww hewp. And if the Waidews have a wole that hides the awignment of muwdewed pwayers, I would hope that the Townie Awwiance has a wowe to countew it, somehow.

Hewe it is: Donnew Pawty

Roar!  I am well rested and full of energy to scare off raiders!! Roar r- oh?  What do you mean Covam is missing?  :dsad2:And Nadia and Ruben too?  And we don't know their alignment?  This is extremely serious!  A quarter of our numbers gone overnight (see I am the smartest as well as the toughest!), with us no closer to finding any raiders.  I think we are going to need a lot more than ankle biting to get us through this!

Missing suggests to me that we are not going to find our friends until this is all over, just like the people that went missing before we starting hunting down raiders.  With their alignment unknown, we have to assume the raiders are all still here with us, together with whoever else is causing mayhem.  Three disappearances last night cannot all have been caused by the nasty raiders, someone else is taking advantage of the situation too!

20 minutes ago, Omrom said:

Hewe it is: Donnew Pawty

Oh!  Omrom that is incredibly clever, I am pleasantly surprised by you!  Maybe in Covam's absence you are the next most literate baby dragon.  I don't have time for all those words when I have roaring to do!  This could well be what is going on, although I note that your fancy reference book indicates the town cannot no-lynch, which we did yesterday.  We are all meant to vote, but the rules set by king whatshisname do not require us to lynch.  Hmm!  Very interesting though.  Your book provides for two raiders who can kill, a serial killer and a vigilante, which aligns with what happened last night.  Omrom I am so proud of you!  This gives me some hope that if we get the right person today, we will get some of the information we need to stop all of this.

59 minutes ago, Ellis said:

Going to math, that's 1/4 of the players wiped out in one night. If this trend continues, we town do not have much time. At best, a day if we don't get a Raider tonight if this trend continues. I want to think it won't, but I am not sure.

Can you explain the logic?  Are you assuming there isn't a raider amongst the missing?  How would we know this?

59 minutes ago, Ellis said:

Do we think it's possible that the missing are put in a place they can't talk for the day, almost like a jailing in the night, but return the next morn or later this day?

It would be great if they could come back, otherwise I am going to miss Nadia's baking.  Her cookies were the best!  I don't remember anyone ever coming back once they went missing though, so I don't think we should get our hopes up.

12 minutes ago, Omrom said:

And if the Waidews have a wole that hides the awignment of muwdewed pwayers, I would hope that the Townie Awwiance has a wowe to countew it, somehow.

Would such a role extend to all players that went missing in the night?  I think it would make sense for such a role to hide the alignment of the player that they targeted, but not all that went missing.  I'm assuming that the raiders only got to target one person last night.  

Ruben, Nadia and Covam... How could we lose 3 in a night when there are so few of us to begin with? That's just impossible to understand. Then no bodies and no alignments. There's a lot going on here. That link above might explain it, I've never encountered that before.

Did they have anything in common? Is there a pattern?

Looking at yesterday, Ruben voted for Ellis, Nadia voted for Ruben and Covam didn't vote at all. That doesn't seem like much.

The only lasting vote for any of them was Nadia's vote for Ruben.  Torgam voted and unvoted Ruben. Neither one seemed to have much reason for it, so I'm not sure that helps much either.

I'm lost. :dwacko:

*sip* *sip* *sip* *sip *sip* *sip*

What in the actual hell? Three players down and their alignments not revealed? Ok since you’re all seeing this I’m assuming this isn’t me hallucinating but rather this is actually happeneing. Nadia! Why Nadia :cry2: After this was all over were we’re going to go back to the Garden of Eden and share wine together :cry_sad: We would’ve sat on the balcony sipping some Pinot Noir whilst we watched the sun set over the harbour. She told me to save some for her but I drank it all last night. It’s like losing Colin all over again. I’ll never forget the day that Volcano erupted. Colin I miss you :cry_happy:

So this Donner Party thing - from my understanding the cannibals or raiders as we call them can kill every night but the alignment of the person is revealed to them but hidden to the rest of us. Which means some people out there presumably know the allegiance of our four missing players. That setup does also align with three players going missing last night. But as Torgam pointed out, the town cannot no lynch. Which is exactly what happened yesterday. So I have my doubts as to whether this is the set up we are really playing. Also watch out Torgam. You’re being chased by a herd of Ewoks riding blue giraffes. Otherwise there could be some weird janitor work at play. Though I don’t think a janitor could target three people in one night right? I think I’m going to have a few more sips of Pinot Grigio and look back over yesterday. 

Good morning all! Or perhaps, not a good morning since there's three of us missing. Good find on the Donner Party link.

From what I understand, we have a scum cannibal, a serial killer cannibal, and a vigilante cannibal. That explains the three vanishings last night. Assuming the set-up is the same, which may not be the case since hosts have been known to radically alter mafiawiki games, there's three non-town out there - two scum and a neutral. With nine of us left, it looks like it may be a quick game. We can obviously assume that the scum did not target one of their own last night, which means the vigilante and the serial killer may have struck a scum, but it's very unlikely considering how early in the day it is. I would have thought the vigilante might have wanted to stay home last night, since it's so early in the game and the odds are they would have targeted a town instead of a scum, but some people work in different ways I guess. :sceptic:

To me, it seems likely that we're doing this Donner Party, with three night kills and those killed "missing" instead of dead. It's entirely possible that we're not and this is an entirely different set up that seems similar but isn't. 

5 hours ago, Fazit said:

Ruben, Nadia and Covam... How could we lose 3 in a night when there are so few of us to begin with? That's just impossible to understand. Then no bodies and no alignments. There's a lot going on here. That link above might explain it, I've never encountered that before.

Looking at yesterday, Ruben voted for Ellis, Nadia voted for Ruben and Covam didn't vote at all. That doesn't seem like much.

The only lasting vote for any of them was Nadia's vote for Ruben.  Torgam voted and unvoted Ruben. Neither one seemed to have much reason for it, so I'm not sure that helps much either.

What's with this weird posting format? Is this some sort of RP and I missed you doing this yesterday? No, it doesn't seem to be present in your posts yesterday. I've got my wide open terrified eyes on you. 

So, there was no lynch yesterday, but I feel it's prudent to update the vote counter, not on alignment, but on people missing:

Ellis - 4 ( Lully, Omrom, Torgam, Ruben)

Ima - 4 (Fazit, Ellis, Quinn, Josie)

Quinn - 1 (Martin)

Ruben - 1 (Nadia)

Non-voters -  Covam, Ima

Ima originally voted for herself and then a couple people jumped onboard for whatever reason. I'll admit it was a bit suspect that she decided to vote for herself when she was talking about making someone squirm, but maybe she's into that sort of thing. I'm not one to judge. 

Corvam....Corvam?:pir-bawling:

Nadia....Nadia?:pir-bawling::pir-bawling:

Ruben....RUBEN!?!?!  :pir-bawling::pir-bawling::pir-bawling:

How did so many of our friends disappear and not get us any closer to finding raiders?  How naive was I that I thought none of us could possibly be raiders and now 3 of us are just gone?  

@Omrom, you are just the smartest little dragon ever.  Can I get you a snack for being so smart?

@Martin, Do you think we can completely discount the idea that there is a town vigilante who cannot reveal themselves at this point for fear of being disappeared?  Or maybe has already been disappeared!  This is very distressing.  

Is there any food left?  I ate yesterday because I was so happy with friends old and new and now I think I'm going to be stress eating.

2 hours ago, Martin said:

What's with this weird posting format? Is this some sort of RP and I missed you doing this yesterday? No, it doesn't seem to be present in your posts yesterday. I've got my wide open terrified eyes on you.

It is terrifying, but I didn't know it did that. I use a plugin called Dark Reader that turns web pages to black and when I started my post I had picked up the entire player list to make a chart and it picked up the images too, so I deleted all of them and the spacing of the text was still weird so I deleted it all and just started typing. I guess it kept something in the formatting that did that. I couldn't tell because the page is dark for me, so it just looks normal. Thank you for letting me know, it definitely isn't intentional and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

9 hours ago, Fazit said:

If I quote, highlight and press 'remove format', it fixes it. Sorry for the mess.

13 minutes ago, Fazit said:

It is terrifying, but I didn't know it did that. I use a plugin called Dark Reader

Fazit....Fazit....FAZIT.  We're all freaked out and you're using something called Dark Reader!  :shark::dwacko: That just sounds scary!  

@Ima...Ima.  Did you see anything that made you think we put pressure on anyone?  I'm so confused and if we don't do a lynch again I'm concerned we won't get any answers.:wall:

This town needs more emojis!

Whiwe it wooks wike we'we deawing with 3 Cannibaws, we shouldn't assume anything ewse about the setup based on Donnew Pawty. Judging by the wesults from wast night, none of the 3 cannibaws tawgeted anothew cannibaw or we'd have seen the awignment of theiw target.

Knowing that one of the cannibaws is neutwaw, I would say that one of us behaved in a vewy neutwaw mannew yestewday: Ima. She didn't even vote so I bewieve she wiww have a penawty vote today. Covam was kiwwed and didn't vote eithew, though he did say Ima was weiwd. His wow activity made him a good sewial kiwwew tawget as he was unwikewy to be watched ow pwotected.

13 hours ago, Torgam said:

Oh!  Omrom that is incredibly clever, I am pleasantly surprised by you!  Maybe in Covam's absence you are the next most literate baby dragon. 

I am incwedibwy clevew, tee-hee! Thank you fow noticing. Why do you caww Covam the fiwst most witewate?

4 hours ago, Lully said:

@Omrom, you are just the smartest little dragon ever.  Can I get you a snack for being so smart?

Yes, pwease. I wiww have a mawshmawwow. *Omwomwomwom* Wut-wo! Shtickuh mawshawwowsh mek muh veeey haww to unnewshtansh.

1 hour ago, Lully said:

Fazit....Fazit....FAZIT.  We're all freaked out and you're using something called Dark Reader!  :shark::dwacko: That just sounds scary!  

@Ima...Ima.  Did you see anything that made you think we put pressure on anyone?  I'm so confused and if we don't do a lynch again I'm concerned we won't get any answers.:wall:

This town needs more emojis!

I don’t think anyone felt pressured. We are in a lot of trouble if we don’t figure this out quick. 

Thank you for the link on Donner Party. I don't know if this makes me feel at ease though.

21 minutes ago, Omrom said:

Whiwe it wooks wike we'we deawing with 3 Cannibaws, we shouldn't assume anything ewse about the setup based on Donnew Pawty. Judging by the wesults from wast night, none of the 3 cannibaws tawgeted anothew cannibaw or we'd have seen the awignment of theiw target.

Knowing that one of the cannibaws is neutwaw, I would say that one of us behaved in a vewy neutwaw mannew yestewday: Ima. She didn't even vote so I bewieve she wiww have a penawty vote today. Covam was kiwwed and didn't vote eithew, though he did say Ima was weiwd. His wow activity made him a good sewial kiwwew tawget as he was unwikewy to be watched ow pwotected.

I am incwedibwy clevew, tee-hee! Thank you fow noticing. Why do you caww Covam the fiwst most witewate?

Yes, pwease. I wiww have a mawshmawwow. *Omwomwomwom* Wut-wo! Shtickuh mawshawwowsh mek muh veeey haww to unnewshtansh.

I always got the impression Covam read a lot, isn't that why he was always making grand sounding speeches?  I prefer to make speeches with my roar!  Roar!

Would we have found out the alignment if a cannibal were targeted?  I thought it says the killer finds out the alignment of the target, even if it is a cannibal.  Pretty sure we need to make a successful lynch if we are going to get any useful information.

I think we have to assume our missing friends are not raiders or whoever else is our there to get us.  Alliance until proven guilty!  That means we really need to roar up a storm to get ahead today!  I am surprised we were not forced to lynch yesterday, it seems like the town are now at a bit of a disadvantage.  Don't worry everyone!  I'll find a way to protect us all!  Somehow.  :doh1:

Doesn't it look like the night targets were purposefully chosen so that we can't get much out of them from how votes were placed yesterday?  So unhelpful, roar!  Of the nine of us, we can assume three are up to no good... how shall we narrow this down?  Right, line up for your ankles to be inspected by my teeth!

Ima, why did you not vote yesterday?  Who would you have voted for if you did?  You said you wanted to make people squirm but I didn't see any squirming at all!  Roar!

Martin, did you consider changing your vote at all to achieve a lynch?  Is there a reason you didn't do that?  Was it because you are super scared of my roar?  I kind of expected people to choose between Ellis and Ima after I went to take my nap, but Covam and Ima never showed up to vote.

1 hour ago, Torgam said:

I always got the impression Covam read a lot, isn't that why he was always making grand sounding speeches? 

Um, Whewe? I don't think he spoke much mowe than 2 or 3 sentences at a time yestewday.

1 hour ago, Torgam said:

Would we have found out the alignment if a cannibal were targeted?  I thought it says the killer finds out the alignment of the target, even if it is a cannibal.  Pretty sure we need to make a successful lynch if we are going to get any useful information.

Wight, wight. This is aww vewy new and confusing. If 2 cannibaws tawget each othew, and they'we not tawgeted by the thiwd cannibaw, then the town leawns the alignment of theiw tawgets. If a cannibaw tawgeted anothew cannibaw wast night, they would've just added theiw tawget's tawget to theiw wawdew. You need a degwee in wocket science to figuwe this out. 

1 hour ago, Torgam said:

Doesn't it look like the night targets were purposefully chosen so that we can't get much out of them from how votes were placed yesterday? 

Towgam, what awe you talking about? You think the vigiwante would twy to confuse us this way? And awe you suggesting that the pewson who tawgeted Nadia awso knew Wuben would be dead? Nadia also expwessed dispweasuwe with Wuwwy's wesponse to Ewwis.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:13 PM, Ima said:

What are we waiting for? I want to see who squirms when we vote! 
Vote: Ima

*sip* *sip* *sip* 

Okay let's start with Ima. Who as I'm writing this appears to have 4 sets of eyes and a full beard. She votes for herself. It's a pretty useful vote and serves no purpose ither than drawing attention to herself for said vote.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:39 PM, Martin said:

This is a bit of an unusual move. It's a bold strategy for sure. I think I'm going to:

Vote: Quinn

For being against getting bit on the ankles.

Then Martin notes for Quinn. Again another joke vote. 

On 6/5/2020 at 2:18 PM, Lully said:

:wall:  I like comity and comedy and this wasn't nice or funny but a twisting of my words to make me look bad.  It is like he is trying to drive a wedge between these wonderful humans and us awesome dragons.

Vote: Ellis

Then Lilly votes for Ellis for attempting to twister her words and use them against her. Although I don't agree with it I think it's a fair accusation. Also Lully, you seem to have turned into an Olive tree. Why have you turned into an Olive tree lully? Have you been having some of my old wine?

On 6/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, Nadia said:

busy, but I know nothing about Ruben, so nothing to make me think he's town, and all the people talking have been super nice and I wouldn't like to think they were a Raider.

Vote Ruben.

Then Nadia (please come back :cry_sad:) votes for Ruben for not being around. A prod vote if you will to get him to come on and say something. A fair vote in my mind. 

On 6/5/2020 at 9:03 PM, Fazit said:

. This just feels like trying to avoid that and stay out of the spotlight. Plus it is contradictory to say you want to see who squirms then vote for yourself. It isn't much to go on, and I'm sorry Ima, but it's all that makes any sense so far.

Then Fazit votes for Ima for her vote. Watch out Fazit, there's some slugs riding lawnmowers chasing you!

On 6/5/2020 at 9:22 PM, Ellis said:

To be real, Ima voting for herself seems wrong. Like "Oh look at me, I vote for myself but no scum would ever do that!" It's WIFOM-y, unless I'm just totally off-base. Is she trying to lure us into a false sense of security?

Then Ellis votes for Ima for her vote seeming WIFOM-y. An accusation I agree with. Ellis also appears to have a small model of Hogwarts growing out of him. Ugh, I really have had too much to drink this time...

On 6/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, Torgam said:

Ellis!  Lully was telling us the people she doesn't think are raiders!  Especially me because I am so strong!  I still thinking you have shiny things that you are not telling us about too.  I'll Unvote: Ellis for now though and Vote: Ima because she needs to squirm more, it is cute and adorable!  Oh and also because voting for herself was kinda weird and cute but also weird.  Ima, tell us why you did it!  I want to pressure Ruben too but it is already getting kinda dark and I am so sleepy.  :dtired:

Torgam, who appears to be being chased by some Orcs and Goblins on a Mercedes Benz A Class, now unvotes Ellis and votes for Ima. It feels a tad bandwagon-y. More so than the other votes for Ima and ai can't pinpoint why. I dunno. Maybe I'm being paranoid. *sip*

On 6/5/2020 at 10:07 PM, Quinn said:

Vote: Ima.  I agree that the vote for herself feels a bit like it's made to make us belief that she is town because a raider wouldn't do this.  A "look at me and see how townie I am" vote.

Then Quinn votes for Ima. For the same reasons as Ellis. He also appears to have two heads, 4 legs and 27 brains. *sip* 

On 6/5/2020 at 10:08 PM, Josie said:

We all have to vote and I think we need a day one lynch. As someone once said Day One is building your fire and night one is lighting it... or something like that I think. Ima's odd vote has not helped anyone and hopefully this should prod her into saying something more useful. As I said earlier I don't think Lully's post was particularly suspicious. So for now I'm going to Vote: Ima

Then I vote for Ima. I felt Ima's vote for herself was odd anyway but after she (at that point) not come and on and said anything to follow it up felt she was the best choice of lynch.

On 6/5/2020 at 10:57 PM, Omrom said:

Vote: Ewwis

Then Omrom votes for Ellis. For jumping on the Ima bandwagon even though he found Lully's post suspicious. 

On 6/5/2020 at 11:11 PM, Ima said:

You guys are mean. You jump on my bandwagon with no proof. Im a townie! Obviously i was being Silly. 

Unvote: Ima

Then Ima finally replies. But does nothing to help her case or explain why she voted for herself other than "being silly".

On 6/6/2020 at 2:05 AM, Torgam said:

Unvote: Ima

Ruben!  Why are you still being all shady and not volunteering for ankle bites?  Vote: Ruben.  You even came from another town, when did you get here?  Are you a raider?  Are you scared of my roar?  You are hiding as if you are scared of it.

Torgam then unvotes Ima and votes for Ruben. I'm not entirely sure what Ima said that convinced Torgam she was not scummy but it is what it is. 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:38 AM, Torgam said:

Unvote: Ruben.  He seems nice enough just needs some more candles I guess ... let's make sure he is well stocked for tomorrow ... still want him to answer all my ... all my questions though ... can save the chasing for ... tomorrow ...

Ellis never told me where he is hiding his shiny stuff so I'll... *yawn* ... roar! I'll go back to biting Ellis I guess, he should give me something shiny ... Vote: Ellis.

... :dtired:

Torgam now unvotes Ruben and goes for Ellis. 

On 6/6/2020 at 3:31 AM, Ruben said:

Ellis's comment still sticks in my craw... another of my friends once wrote a song about something like that. Vote: Ellis

And finally Ruben throws a vote for Ellis. I feel out of all the votes yesterday Torgam and Ima stand out the most. Ima for her useless vote on herself and then her equally unhelpful explanation and the fact we never found out who she thought was scummy. And Torgam, it felt like she was just jumping bandwagons, trying to find one that would stick. I'm still not sure what Ima said that convinced Torgam not to vote for her. Well there we have it. Now I can see the Avengers tower? Didn't it get destroyed? Why are the Incredibles and the 7 Dwarfs chasing Torgam? I need another lie down.

I agree with Martin that it's unusual for the Vig to strike on Night 1. They usually wait at least a day or so until they're completely sure they'll take out a scum. 

*sip* 

Okay so if cannibals target one another their night kills and their own alignment is revealed to the town. Which means the cannibals didn't target each other last night. Which means everyone who went missing last night was town/raider right? On a separate note does anyone know why I have green hands?

1 hour ago, Omrom said:

Um, Whewe? I don't think he spoke much mowe than 2 or 3 sentences at a time yestewday.

Wight, wight. This is aww vewy new and confusing. If 2 cannibaws tawget each othew, and they'we not tawgeted by the thiwd cannibaw, then the town leawns the alignment of theiw tawgets. If a cannibaw tawgeted anothew cannibaw wast night, they would've just added theiw tawget's tawget to theiw wawdew. You need a degwee in wocket science to figuwe this out. 

Towgam, what awe you talking about? You think the vigiwante would twy to confuse us this way? And awe you suggesting that the pewson who tawgeted Nadia awso knew Wuben would be dead? Nadia also expwessed dispweasuwe with Wuwwy's wesponse to Ewwis.

I dunno he sounded very dramatic to me, like a shaking spear.  Shake the spear? Shakethspeareth?  I dunno I don't both with that reading stuff.  I just roar and show everyone who's boss.  I'm the boss!  Roar!

I reckon the vigilante killed Ruben, he was kinda shady yesterday.  Covam and Nadia were fairly safe kills for raiders/serial killer.  Not intentionally confusing just on the whole all very unhelpful! Roar!  I wish we had more to work with today.  But don't you think my roar is getting louder?  I miss Nadia, she would have been so impressed. :dsad2:

Ima has had very little to say this whole time, both today and yesterday, despite lots of questions being directed her way.  Ima, we need to know what you think!

1 hour ago, Josie said:

Okay so if cannibals target one another their night kills and their own alignment is revealed to the town. Which means the cannibals didn't target each other last night. Which means everyone who went missing last night was town/raider right? 

I think the alignment is revealed to us if two cannibals each target the other.  Based on the Donner Party book, if Cannibal A targets Cannibal B and Cannibal B target someone other than Cannibal A, I don't think the alignment is revealed to anyone other than Cannibal A.  So, I think we can assume that two cannibals didn't target each other, but not necessarily that everyone that went missing is town.  This is so confusing.

2 hours ago, Torgam said:

I dunno he sounded very dramatic to me, like a shaking spear.  Shake the spear? Shakethspeareth? 

He sounded mowe wike Dywan Thomas to me. 

4 hours ago, Josie said:

Then Omrom votes for Ellis. For jumping on the Ima bandwagon even though he found Lully's post suspicious. 

Whewe did I say I found Wuwwy's post suspicious? I think I am vewy, Ooh a mawshmawwow! Omwomwomwomwomw, eesh-ey to una-shtand. Hah di oo geg dish impwesshun?

11 hours ago, Lully said:

@Martin, Do you think we can completely discount the idea that there is a town vigilante who cannot reveal themselves at this point for fear of being disappeared?  Or maybe has already been disappeared!  This is very distressing.  

I don't think that's what I said. I said that with three people gone missing in the night, that means that the Donner Party is likely. And in that scenario, that means there's a vigilante, serial killer, and scum killer. I said that the vigilante was foolish last night to target someone so early in the game. It's possible that the vigilante struck scum, but with so few it's unlikely. 

6 hours ago, Torgam said:

Martin, did you consider changing your vote at all to achieve a lynch?  Is there a reason you didn't do that?  Was it because you are super scared of my roar?  I kind of expected people to choose between Ellis and Ima after I went to take my nap, but Covam and Ima never showed up to vote.

I think the vote on Ima was ridiculous, considering she clearly voted for herself as some sort of a joke, and for whatever reason people jumped onboard. In hindsight, I think the no-lynch yesterday was the right choice. We would've had four dead this morning. Obviously we didn't know the set up yesterday, but knowing it today tells me that I was right not to vote to lynch someone who had obviously made a joke vote on themselves.

Also, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mouse!

12 hours ago, Martin said:

Ima originally voted for herself and then a couple people jumped onboard for whatever reason. I'll admit it was a bit suspect that she decided to vote for herself when she was talking about making someone squirm, but maybe she's into that sort of thing. I'm not one to judge. 

Oh good, you saw that it was suspicious and even stated a primary reason others cited in their votes. Not sure why you want to try to paint that as "for whatever reason," but I'm not one to judge. :doh1:

15 minutes ago, Martin said:

I think the vote on Ima was ridiculous, considering she clearly voted for herself as some sort of a joke, and for whatever reason people jumped onboard. In hindsight, I think the no-lynch yesterday was the right choice. We would've had four dead this morning. Obviously we didn't know the set up yesterday, but knowing it today tells me that I was right not to vote to lynch someone who had obviously made a joke vote on themselves.

Quite the change of opinion there. Suddenly you think it was clear that she was voting as a joke. Ignoring the fact that voting isn't really a joking matter, what changed in 12 hours? Where did you find this sudden insight that you didn't have before? How long do you think we can go without a lynch before all these killers, whatever kind they may be, have killed everyone?

22 minutes ago, Martin said:

I don't think that's what I said. I said that with three people gone missing in the night, that means that the Donner Party is likely. And in that scenario, that means there's a vigilante, serial killer, and scum killer. I said that the vigilante was foolish last night to target someone so early in the game. It's possible that the vigilante struck scum, but with so few it's unlikely. 

Martin...Martin...I am so sorry. :wacko: I misread.  When you said:

12 hours ago, Martin said:

Assuming the set-up is the same, which may not be the case since hosts have been known to radically alter mafiawiki games, there's three non-town out there - two scum and a neutral.

I thought you were saying you thought there were two scum and a neutral vigilante cannibal who did night actions when you were really saying that overall you think there are three non-town but the night actions were done by 1) scum, 2) neutral, 3) foolish town.  I hope I'm not wrong again. 

What sort of mouse are you seeing?  Are you sipping the same thing Josie is sipping?:dblush::drunk:

1 hour ago, Omrom said:

He sounded mowe wike Dywan Thomas to me. 

Whewe did I say I found Wuwwy's post suspicious? I think I am vewy, Ooh a mawshmawwow! Omwomwomwomwomw, eesh-ey to una-shtand. Hah di oo geg dish impwesshun?

Omrom....Omrom....Omrom.  I worried that you were so cute that I didn't read your responses correctly so I sat down and reread everything and was still confused.  :head_back:  I didn't think you found my post suspicious.  

49986825422_a09ddeac74_b.jpg

Congratulation @Josie for winning the RP Prize for Day 1. Your prize is a beautiful new dress!

Note: There are no abilities with the new dress, it just looks pretty.

Voting is now Open!

With 9 players, 5 are required to lynch.