Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Old Republic - Ambush at the old Sith temple on Takodana

The Crimson Pilgrim's crew, leaded by the Jedi Hunter Nidara Ludimi, flew to Takodana to retrieve a hidden Sith holocron. But Darth Severus was the first to arrive, and he set an ambush at the Sith temple entrance. Nidara, her padawan Nell Catagaan and Grayman had to retreat and barely got back to their ship before leaving the planet, but Severus' ship, the Wrath, was waiting in orbit and the Pilgrim was heavily damaged before escaping by jumping in hyperspace.

I've built this scene in October 2018 for a convention, but never took pictures of it. It was built to show a confrontation between the two crews of the Crimson Pilgrim and the Wrath, which I also built 2018. While I consider that the Wrath isn't finished yet, I thought I could share this little diorama. You can see a picture of a convention where I displayed both the Pilgrim and the Wrath on each side of the Takodana's diorama.

49908246066_6eff5dd0c1_c.jpg

49908542397_6ee1e1dfe9_c.jpg
49908245951_fd31fe1766_c.jpg
49907729253_28e880a1b5_c.jpg

49908603162_bfc262cae8_c.jpg

Fantastic build, the floor pattern is really nice! I love the Old Republic era and I’ve been purchasing the 75001 battlepacks to hopefully make some scenes rather than just vehicles and ships for once!

Looks great, Bob! Always great to see the Pilgrim again.  Great job on the stonework and the foliage, the mix of colors in the trees is great.  What do you use for lighting the sabers?

5 minutes ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Looks great, Bob! Always great to see the Pilgrim again.  Great job on the stonework and the foliage, the mix of colors in the trees is great.  What do you use for lighting the sabers?

These are led lighsabers from Lightailing.