Sign in to follow this  
Cylo

[Spoiler] Clone wars season 7 discussion

Hello everyone,

Though I'd start a topic on discussion about the new clone wars show. Spoilers duh. 

What did you all think of the newest episode?

I thought it was very good. I liked that they didn’t go down the “Rex immediately disobeys Order 66” route. But rather have him fight it off initially and then eventually succumb to the effects of the inhibitor chip. I loved that both Lanter and Hayden were used for the voiceover as well.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:09 PM, Tariq j said:

I thought it was very good. I liked that they didn’t go down the “Rex immediately disobeys Order 66” route. But rather have him fight it off initially and then eventually succumb to the effects of the inhibitor chip. I loved that both Lanter and Hayden were used for the voiceover as well.

The episode was definitely superb! Rex does try to fight it off for a few seconds as thats when he told Ashoka to find fives, and then the chip took control of him. This kinda shows fives death wasn't in vain and he ultimately saved Ashoka and Rex.

The last episode was one of the best, and really sad that Jesse died. He kinda deserved better after everything, and I can't believe the animation team put so much work into the imperials at the end.