Sign in to follow this  
The Middleman

Anyone find Vikings in London yet?

Hey all,

I'm taking an eight-day trip to London pretty soon (should be fun!) and I'm getting some pocket money for the trip to spend as I will, so I was wondering if any of you British people have found Vikings around in stores yet.

Thanks,

Bloody Jay

i think you're best chance is to take the train to the Kingston Lego shop;

Hey all,

I'm taking an eight-day trip to London pretty soon (should be fun!) and I'm getting some pocket money for the trip to spend as I will, so I was wondering if any of you British people have found Vikings around in stores yet.

Thanks,

Bloody Jay

In London staying with my parents.

I'm gonna attempt to get out to the Brent Cross Toys R Us to see if they have any.

I'll check Hamleys (though it'll be expensive if they do have any).

Updates as I check places.

you might wanna check out the John Lewis store in Oxford street; they didn't really have much lego and i don't think vikings has already hit the retailers, but you never know...

In London staying with my parents.

You and Bloody Jay could meet up and continue the search... Together!

Actually, I will have like three or four days mostly on my own to go where I like, so if anyone wants to meet the infamous Viking Junky, I could work something out.

I'm making a rare trip to London next week and will also be checking out the stores! I guess Kingston is the best bet.

You could meet up with MattZitron and Bloody Jay, and then you could all become LEGO brothers!

Hey all,

Update from London! Not good - checked out Hamley's (they actually had the best selection... new KK2 knights, etc.), Harrod's, and Selfridges, and found no Vikings whatsoever! Unfortunate... if anyone does find them, buy me a catapult (I'll reimburse you) and I'll give you my hotel address! I'll even tip you for your effort. ;)

Ah well, at least the Singapore Bricklink store owner shipped my Viking order out on express shipping free of charge (I suppose it was my rather large order ;)) and it'll be waiting for me when I get back on Tuesday.

Cheerio,

Bloody Jay :-D

Sign in to follow this