Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Night Time!

1 hour ago, Arthur Hargrave said:

What would the noises be if the rat stops your foot with his hand, grabs your leg, spins around, winds up for a throw, yeets you out over the ocean, and before you can even hit the water six sharks jump out of the water and in the blink of an eye bite off the protruding parts of your body? Finally, a great blue whale surfaces, swallows your body whole, and then goes back down. All that remains is your hat bobbing on the water. The rat stands on the dock triumphantly, looking very pleased with himself.

That exactly sounds like

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Arthur Hargrave said:

What would the noises be if the rat stops your foot with his hand, grabs your leg, spins around, winds up for a throw, yeets you out over the ocean, and before you can even hit the water six sharks jump out of the water and in the blink of an eye bite off the protruding parts of your body? Finally, a great blue whale surfaces, swallows your body whole, and then goes back down. All that remains is your hat bobbing on the water. The rat stands on the dock triumphantly, looking very pleased with himself.

chomp

3 hours ago, Morgan Marchand said:

And what are those noises? Has Kendall infected you with make-annoying-noises-itis?

*clang* *bash* *bash* *clang* *clang*

Oi! I’ll have you know the crew love my drum solos.

*bash* *bash* *clang* *bash* *clang*

Please get your night actions in if you're missing them!

1 hour ago, Kendall Odell said:

*clang* *bash* *bash* *clang* *clang*

Oi! I’ll have you know the crew love my drum solos.

*bash* *bash* *clang* *bash* *clang*

giphy.gif