Lego David

What's the best place to contact TLG?

Does anyone around here know what is the best place to contact TLG, or the place where it's most likely to get a reply? I tried using the LEGO.com customer service, but never got a reply. I was thinking about trying to message them on Twitter, since the TLG Twitter account is very active, but I don't think they'll reply to that either. 

If you've sent any messages to TLG before, did you get any reply? And if you did, what platform did you use to send the message?

I've never not gotten a response from the website, but then I'm in the US and not Romania.  The US website also has a chat feature, and ultimately a phone number to contact them.  I find it hard to believe the Romanian site is much different.

The webchat is fine. Also they reply by email, but they are busy now due to fallout from the Christmas period, I think it is something like a 5-6 day wait for a reply to an email about orders.

I think it probably depends on what you are emailing them about. If it is an order, then it is important to them. If it is about an idea you have, then they have IDEAS for that. And so on.