Sign in to follow this  
Stepwise

Hi, I'm Stepwise.

Hi,

I've been digging through these forums for a while, and figured I'd join instead of just reading what everyone else had to say.

For the most part, I'm a casual fan. I collect Speed Champions and superhero sets, with the occasional Creator or Ninjago set thrown in. I have some classic space and post-classic space projects that I've worked on, but I haven't finished those yet. I also have plans for some superhero projects, but I have some limitations...those would be time and money. I used to use Flickr, so some of my old things are there, but I stepped away from it for a few years and now I can't get back in...that page'll probably disappear due to inactivity soon. At this point, most of what I've built has been modifications of other sets. I haven't been happy most of the things that I've started from scratch...but there's still time.

I do get crazy busy, so I don't expect to post a lot here unless I'm on vacation - I don't want to jump into a conversation and then come across as rude by not getting back to it for several days. I will be digging through forums to look for ideas and techniques. 

I do hang out at Brickset occasionally, and I post once in a while at the Allspark, too.

Thanks, guys. Looking forward to meeting new people and exploring these forums some more.

Edited by Stepwise