Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, YetiZombie said:

Daily Prophet office??? RITA SKEETER?!

Pretty sure it’s not going to be a DP Office, it’s probably just going to be a highly detailed Newspaper stand, they were commonplace in the 90s in the UK

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Pretty sure it’s not going to be a DP Office, it’s probably just going to be a highly detailed Newspaper stand, they were commonplace in the 90s in the UK

The main DP office is located in Diagon Alley though, so you never know!

Diagon Alley isn’t Diagon Alley without Gringotts. It’s the center piece of Diagon Alley and is one of the more iconic buildings. 

One of the Daily Prophet stickers is in dark blueish gray and looks like stonework. I don't think that would work as a newsstand

Edited by Metanoios91

you never know!

Technically we’ll know once it’s revealed by Lego ??

The main DP office is located in Diagon Alley though

In the book, yeah, but the sets are based mainly off the films and I doubt very much that they’d include such a big part of the set from the books (although I would love it because I love anything to do with Newspaper agencies, whether is the Daily Prophet, Daily Bugle or Daily Planet, I love it all)

Just now, Marvelous Spidey said:

Looks like the Daily Prophet, Olivanders, Quality Quiditch Supplies, looks like the Leaky Cauldron wall where we see Sirius’s wanted poster is there too. Too low quality for me to read much more

Hopefully that means that the Leaky Cauldron is included.  Don't see any stickers for Gringotts though. Hopefully that doesn't mean that it's not included.

There may be a possibility that there are more sticker sheets possibly with Gringotts and the leaky cauldron sign included.

No Gringotts all but confirms a gringotts escape set next year. The chances are very high at the least. 

Edit: that's if Gringotts isn't included. 

Edited by Nick unassembled

Just now, Metanoios91 said:

One of the Daily Prophet stickers is in dark blueish gray and looks like stonework. I don't think that would work as a newsstand

It’s grey, yes, but I see no sign of brickwork, wouldn’t be hard for a newspaper stand to be metal (grey), I’m refusing to believe that it’ll be the DP Office until I see a full reveal

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Technically we’ll know once it’s revealed by Lego ??

In the book, yeah, but the sets are based mainly off the films and I doubt very much that they’d include such a big part of the set from the books (although I would love it because I love anything to do with Newspaper agencies, whether is the Daily Prophet, Daily Bugle or Daily Planet, I love it all)

Fair point, but it's also there at the Wizarding World of HP so there's a chance that was looked at for inspiration.

Edited by YetiZombie

Just now, Icebrick said:

Don't see any stickers for Gringotts though. Hopefully that doesn't mean that it's not included.

Is it possible that Gringotts doesn’t require any sticker detail? Or if it did require detail maybe those are prints? It’d be very bizarre to have a Diagon Alley set without Gringotts

Just now, Icebrick said:

Hopefully that means that the Leaky Cauldron is included.  Don't see any stickers for Gringotts though. Hopefully that doesn't mean that it's not included.

There’s an entire sticker sheet for WWW alone, and also no sign of anything for Ollivander’s (which is definitely going to be included because, uh, just look at that Harry variant that leaked), so as far as I’m concerned there’s a very high chance these aren’t the only sticker sheets. 

Just now, Accio Lego said:

There’s an entire sticker sheet for WWW alone, and also no sign of anything for Ollivander’s (which is definitely going to be included because, uh, just look at that Harry variant that leaked), so as far as I’m concerned there’s a very high chance these aren’t the only sticker sheets. 

I defiantly agree that there is a high chance there are more sticker sheets. 

so as far as I’m concerned there’s a very high chance these aren’t the only sticker sheets. 

Perhaps they leave Gringotts as the final building you build?

Just now, Nick unassembled said:

No Gringotts all but confirms a gringotts escape set next year. The chances are very high at the least. 

That scene takes place under ground.  If a set is does done of it, it will probably largely consist of the dragon and may be some vaults. I doubt Lego would include the physical building.

ollivanders stickers are there

Just now, Holden Brickfield said:

Is it possible that Gringotts doesn’t require any sticker detail? Or if it did require detail maybe those are prints? It’d be very bizarre to have a Diagon Alley set without Gringotts

True

1 minute ago, Accio Lego said:

Sticker sheet A has the Ollivander logo

Multiple stickers of Lockhart's autbiography

Lockhart confirmed (I hope ?, gotta be surely)

can I also just point out to those worried about the Leaky Cauldron, the Sirius Black wanted poster is included and that is seen in there I believe, may also just be randomly thrown in through the set, but they seem to be taking things from at least 3 different years

F&B/Lockhart’s books (Chamber of Secrets)

Wanted poster (Prisoner of Azkaban)

WWW (Half Blood Prince)

Also, what on Earth is sticker 13?

Just now, Surge said:

ollivanders stickers are there

Sticker sheet A has the Ollivander logo

I stand corrected, the A and B sheets are a separate post from the C and D sheets - is only seen the latter. 

On the plus Side, Quality Quidditch Supplies!