I understand you perfectly, every device has different resolution and text settings.

The original :( Control+ is not possible to close, it is the basic function of all applications.

View the current status of AKU on the main screen was great.

6 hours ago, PetSild said:

I understand you perfectly, every device has different resolution and text settings.

The original :( Control+ is not possible to close, it is the basic function of all applications.

View the current status of AKU on the main screen was great.

Good news! I made a normal exit from the application, as it should be. It was my mistake, I fixed it. I also changed the work with the name of the profile, now it is more convenient to change the name. Partially fixed the application layout. As for the ports page, I'm working on it, there are a couple of thoughts about the improvements. Then I will think about what to do with the display of the battery on the main screen. I will publish the changes in parts, so as not to delay the update.

1) First suggestion is to add an option to 'delete' control profile. As now, you can add profile but you cant delete it. 

2) i found a bug on control slider, you can zoom in but you cant zoom out to minimum. The max zoom in also to big in my opinion.

3) screen flickering. Ex: when you revert back from control profile to list of profile. 

6 hours ago, azimsu80 said:

1) First suggestion is to add an option to 'delete' control profile. As now, you can add profile but you cant delete it. 

2) i found a bug on control slider, you can zoom in but you cant zoom out to minimum. The max zoom in also to big in my opinion.

3) screen flickering. Ex: when you revert back from control profile to list of profile. 

Thank you for feedback. 

1. Profiles can be deleted from the first version, just swipe the profile card to the left. I apologize, maybe this is not obvious.

2. Unfortunately, I could not repeat the bug with the size of the slider, for me they are zoom our to a minimum.

Give me more information about you steps to repeat slider bug.

The size of the elements was chosen so as to cover the maximum number of screens, it may be necessary to adjust these sizes. Thanks! I will it.

3. I observed a flickering bug on one of the tested devices, most likely this is due to a specific graphic chip on a specific device. I will try to do something with it.

20191029_081201.jpg

Edited by _Ozzee_

Change log:

Now you can close the application.

Now the application does not need permission to read and write your storage.

Improved application layout.

Added battery info to main screen.

Testing 1.2.1 and everything works fine.

Indicator AKU shows in real time absolutely amazing.

Closing Controlz works correctly, you can now :classic: developers LEGO to advise.

I have a question, what are these features on the image?

Your Controlz is starting to be very useful, thank you very much.

Screenshot_20191029_222200_pro.controlz.

6 hours ago, PetSild said:

Testing 1.2.1 and everything works fine.

Indicator AKU shows in real time absolutely amazing.

Closing Controlz works correctly, you can now :classic: developers LEGO to advise.

I have a question, what are these features on the image?

Your Controlz is starting to be very useful, thank you very much.

Screenshot_20191029_222200_pro.controlz.

The star button has two states, filled, contour. the filled one says that the hub is added to favorites, it will always be displayed, even if it is not connected, if it is not connected, the card has transparency and there is no battery indicator. You can change the name of the favorite hub by clicking on its name. When searching for devices, the favorite hubs are with the saved name.

the second icon is an indicator of signal strength, I think it’s worth removing it altogether.

47 minutes ago, azimsu80 said:

What is the plan on next update? 

Plans for further updates, not the next.

---GUI------------------------------------------------------
- Set a name for the control.
- Binding controls to the grid.
- Adding a new control 2 axis joystick.
- Extension of the control settings functionality (for example: set a different polarity for the selected ports of one element).
- Port management of multiple hubs from a single control.

---HARDWARE-------------------------------------------
- Servo mode adjusting.
- Output of information from the accelerometer.

Suggest your options below.

The pace of updates will become slower, since I have the job, which takes the main time.
The common I think has already been done, the application is ready for use.

A big request for those who use my app, please rate it in Google Play, I do not ask for good reviews, I ask for real reviews, write what you liked and what not. Your reviews help to display the application when searching.
I put a lot of work into this application without asking for anything in return. I just want to convey it to the lot of people who do not know about it.
It's a shame to have 42099 or 42100 and not be able to do something of your own, because you can not manage it.

Edited by _Ozzee_

The future development looks very promising.

I would welcome a quick choice of the profiles immediately after startup.

2 minutes ago, PetSild said:

The future development looks very promising.

I would welcome a quick choice of the profiles immediately after startup.

Open a user profile immediately after starting the program? Or open the program on the profile selection page?

Just optimize the boot options, than I can the model start control, do I have to do at least 5 clicks.

A quick profile of with the ability to confirm the green Hub button was great.

Finished work on binding elements to the grid, you can move with the binding and as in the current version. I will add this in the next update.

I also think about optimizing the loading of profiles and connecting to hubs.

Screenshot_20191101-223202_photo-resizer.ru.jpg

Edited by _Ozzee_

Thank you, keep it coming. We had so much fun playing the C+ motor freely on our MOC. Cant hardly wait for next update.

20 minutes ago, azimsu80 said:

Thank you, keep it coming. We had so much fun playing the C+ motor freely on our MOC. Cant hardly wait for next update.

Thx! About next update:

For horizontal buttons, add servo mode, 3 positions, without discrete (like PF servo with IR receiver and remote control) is added. I tried, the mode is good and can be used. The list of elements has been redesigned, since some elements now have dual functionality, the list is made in the form of cards, with a description of the functions of the element.

At the moment, I’m doing a functional that will show which hub ports are connected to the motors, they will also be available for selection in the settings of the item (prohibiting the choice of a port if it is not connected to the device).

I also understood how to get data from the gyroscope, it remains to describe this and make an element for output to the main screen.

5 hours ago, _Ozzee_ said:

Thx! About next update:

For horizontal buttons, add servo mode, 3 positions, without discrete (like PF servo with IR receiver and remote control) is added. I tried, the mode is good and can be used. The list of elements has been redesigned, since some elements now have dual functionality, the list is made in the form of cards, with a description of the functions of the element.

At the moment, I’m doing a functional that will show which hub ports are connected to the motors, they will also be available for selection in the settings of the item (prohibiting the choice of a port if it is not connected to the device).

I also understood how to get data from the gyroscope, it remains to describe this and make an element for output to the main screen.

Is it possible to add a gyroscope control that can control a track type moc to move forward, backward, left, hard left, right and hard right? It means there will be free run control and gyro based control....?

20 minutes ago, azimsu80 said:

Is it possible to add a gyroscope control that can control a track type moc to move forward, backward, left, hard left, right and hard right? It means there will be free run control and gyro based control....?

In my experience, controlling a gyro is not convenient. I’ll do this when I introduce the main functions, and I have a lot of them in mind.

1.3.1 version available in Google Play: Controlz

-Added servo mode for horizontal buttons.
-Redesigned palette of controls.
-Added display of connected hub ports.
-In the control settings, you can select only connected ports.
-Added element "Tilt monitor".

Edited by _Ozzee_

2 hours ago, _Ozzee_ said:

1.3.1 version available in Google Play: Controlz

-Added servo mode for horizontal buttons.
-Redesigned palette of controls.
-Added display of connected hub ports.
-In the control settings, you can select only connected ports.
-Added element "Tilt monitor".

Bug: Saved control profile data missing on every update. Is it because of new added option on button mapping? I love the new update, keep it coming?