Sign in to follow this  
Black Numenorean

[Moc] Barty Croupton's trial

“You have been brought here before the Council of Magical Law,” he said clearly, “so that we may pass judgment on you, for a crime so heinous

—” “Father,” said the boy with the straw-colored hair. “Father . . . please . . .” “

— that we have rarely heard the like of it within this court,” said Crouch, speaking more loudly, drowning out his son’s voice. “We have heard the evidence against you. The four of you stand accused of capturing an Auror — Frank Longbottom — and subjecting him to the Cruciatus Curse, believing him to have knowledge of the present whereabouts of your exiled master, HeWho-Must-Not-Be-Named

—” “Father, I didn’t!” shrieked the boy in chains below. “I didn’t, I swear it, Father, don’t send me back to the dementors

—” “You are further accused,” bellowed Mr. Crouch, “of using the Cruciatus Curse on Frank Longbottom’s wife, when he would not give you information. You planned to restore He-Who-Must-NotBe-Named to power, and to resume the lives of violence you presumably led while he was strong. I now ask the jury —

J.K.Rowling: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The pensieve

48928500291_660234c0ba_z.jpgcourtroom.2 by Hugo, sur Flickr

How did I miss this? Looks great! It definitely represents the room well. The brick bricks make for a nice stone floor.