5150 Lego

Any Formula 1 racing fans out there?

Yeah I can't wait for the race! And Fisichella is 12th, the first time Force India have made it to Q2!

That surely was one strange qualify.

I'm sure the race will be fantastic.

No doubt the STR and RBR will drop, but that was truly well done.

Unfortunately the insane penalty after last race will have severe effects on McLaren and Hamilton.

Thanks stewards and FIA for kissing the red teams behinds :thumbdown:

No matter

Go Renault Go GO GO GO!

Race On!

Race started behind safety car.

Unfortunately Bourdais' racer didn't start - what a shame for STR.

At least he's still in the race.

Hamilton just passed Raikonnen. (who's resigned with Ferrari until 2010).

Vettel is doing good and leads by 7 secs for now.

The rain just keeps pouring - extreme wets for all.

This might get very interesting,

41 laps to go and yellow flag.

Fisichella is out...

35 laps to go

Raikonnen 12

Hamilton 7

Great race! Congrats to Vettel for a well deserved win! Great Job!

Hamiltion did a great job as well! Went from 15th to 7th! Atone point he was second behind vettelwith less than 2 seconds seperating them! Had the rain continued, he couild have had avery good chance of winning! But it didn't, and thats racing. either way he did great job moving up in the ranks!

another formula 1 race, another controversy! and again, involving Hamilton...

i thought that the penalty was fair, after re-watching the incident on youtube. Hamilton gained because of cutting the chicane, therefore equalling a drive through penalty (or 25 seconds as the race was finished).

its never nice seeing the race results change after the checkered flag though.

Ya, but he gave back that postion, and gained nothing since before Kimi ran him off the track, he was right on Kimi's rear wing.

The hearing for the apeal is being heard on monday the 22nd. In the last week alot has come up that will work in McLaren's favor. So we'll see what happens. I hope they win!

What an amazing race indeed!

Congrats to Vettel, who will definitely be a star in years to come.

I didn't think i could dislike Hamilton more than i already do, however watching him race.. :sceptic:

that block on Webber was horrible. Just pushed him off the track, even though Webber had the racing line. There was also a move on a Toyota (forget which one) that was bad, where Hamilton ran him off the road...

No wonder none of the drivers are sympathetic to Hamilton's forthcoming case hearing..

What an amazing race indeed!

Congrats to Vettel, who will definitely be a star in years to come.

I didn't think i could dislike Hamilton more than i already do, however watching him race.. :sceptic:

that block on Webber was horrible. Just pushed him off the track, even though Webber had the racing line. There was also a move on a Toyota (forget which one) that was bad, where Hamilton ran him off the road...

No wonder none of the drivers are sympathetic to Hamilton's forthcoming case hearing..

Don't you think your contradicting yourself a little bit? First you state that you feel the punishment is fair since he cut the chicane but that was due to Kimi pushing him off the track. Then you meantion that Hamiltion is a bad driver since he pulls off simular moves... :sadnew: Whitch one is it? You can't change your mind simply because it favors the driver you like/dislike. Oh, and he never blocked Webber. If its the same corner i'm thinking of, Hamilition was clearly ahead. Has he done this in the past? Of course. Its part of racing. So has every driver. You name me one driver in all of there career that hasn't. I can think of multiple ocasions were both Massa and Kimi have done so, As well as BMW drivers Kubica and many others. Is it the cleanest way to gain a postion? Absolutley not. But again, its part of racing. As is defending your line.

Don't you think your contradicting yourself a little bit? First you state that you feel the punishment is fair since he cut the chicane but that was due to Kimi pushing him off the track. Then you meantion that Hamiltion is a bad driver since he pulls off simular moves... :sadnew: Whitch one is it? You can't change your mind simply because it favors the driver you like/dislike. Oh, and he never blocked Webber. If its the same corner i'm thinking of, Hamilition was clearly ahead. Has he done this in the past? Of course. Its part of racing. So has every driver. You name me one driver in all of there career that hasn't. I can think of multiple ocasions were both Massa and Kimi have done so, As well as BMW drivers Kubica and many others. Is it the cleanest way to gain a postion? Absolutley not. But again, its part of racing. As is defending your line.

i don't consider them similar moves.

even the British commentators mentioned Hamilton was pushing his luck with the stewards. He will continue to get punished if he drives like this.

As for the Webber incident, it was towards the end of the race, when Webber caught Hamilton at the first corner. Hamilton probably didn't see Webber in his mirrors, hence pushing him off the track.

i don't consider them similar moves.

even the British commentators mentioned Hamilton was pushing his luck with the stewards. He will continue to get punished if he drives like this.

As for the Webber incident, it was towards the end of the race, when Webber caught Hamilton at the first corner. Hamilton probably didn't see Webber in his mirrors, hence pushing him off the track.

Well i guess thats were were in disagreement. I felt (as did the U.S. comentators forspeed chanel)felt he did a fantastic job making his way from 15th to 7th. At one point he was second. Never at anypoint did hedo any shaddy driving to get there either.

As for the webber incendent, you called it yourself. He probbly didn't see him in his mirrors and by accident pushed him over. Could have happened to anyone.

Oh my :cry_sad:

They rejected McLaren's appeal.

Seems as if they (FIA) really want Ferrari to win this year.

Luckily I'm a Renault fan.

City Nightrace On!

Qualifing is overfor the Singapore GP.

Massa is on pole, Hamilton is second, and Kimi is third. At least Hamilton is on the first row! Go Mclaren!

Aaaaargh!

Nooooo....someone fiddled with Alonso's car.(at least I think so).

5150: As for McLaren, dream on my friend. Massa IS the new world champion :tongue:

Aaaaargh!

Nooooo....someone fiddled with Alonso's car.(at least I think so).

Nahh. He's driving a Renault. Would else would you expect? :tongue:

5150: As for McLaren, dream on my friend. Massa IS the new world champion :tongue:

Uh oh, them fight'in words! :tongue: This should be a really good race. Both will be racing for there lives!

Nahh. He's driving a Renault. Would else would you expect? :tongue:

Uh oh, them fight'in words! :tongue: This should be a really good race. Both will be racing for there lives!

Who's looking for a fighter here?! :tongue:

I expect Alonso to drive the best he's ever done.

He's fastest on this track and seeing how many drove off-track during the training sessions, I expect him to be competible for the podium. - I hope I'm right. :sadnew:

What an insane race in Singapore.

A shame Ferrari looked like the old Midland F1 team.

Perhaps they should get rid of the electronic lollipop and reinstate the lollipopman in the pit :sceptic:

Finally a victory for Renault :thumbup::sweet:

The best team in the world is back where it belongs.

What an insane race in Singapore.

A shame Ferrari looked like the old Midland F1 team.

Perhaps they should get rid of the electronic lollipop and reinstate the lollipopman in the pit :sceptic:

Finally a victory for Renault :thumbup::sweet:

The best team in the world is back where it belongs.

Ahhh. It was just luck. :tongue: J/K. It sure is a shame that the reasons he wins a GP is because of his Teammates crash. Oh well, thats racing. I have to admit, Alonso drove a good race. This goes to show you that even somone that starts in 15th can still win a GP.

As for Ferrari.......

Ya, its called Karma, and its a real female canine. Not only one, but two instances were your fuel hose was left on. Ferrari really needs to get there act toeghter in the pit lane. Now look. No points when they really need it. As far as Kimi goes, well i suppose that could have happened to anyone. But it is funny thatit happened so late in the race. Sucks for Ferrari!

One thing that puzzles me, Hamiltons first pit, somthing must have gone wrong. He should have come out in the top 5, but ended up coming out 8th i believe. They never showed his pit stop. Either way, Mclaren scored some much needed points.

Sad man!Who knew Alonso would win?He made a very amazing comeback when racing from the last few to the first.I was really sad though when Massa lost the lead due to that accident :cry_sad:

Who's your daddy? :grin:

Alonso rocks and the two top teams are acting really bad.

What a boomer in the first turn and what the hell was Massa thinking? Ramming Hamilton's racer while riding the curb.

That's two in a row for Renault and clearly (hopefully) an image they'll keep for the remainder of the season and into next season.

Renault is back where they belong.

Massa has a long way yo go before winning!His race in singapore did not help his aim to achieve championship sadly :sadnew: Mclarren might just have a chance of beating massa after that race.But it will be a tough one to predict.By the way,when is the nest race and where?

Next Sunday in China (Shanghai). And then comes season finale in San Paolo (Brazil) on Nov. 2nd.

Ferrari has done a lot of mistakes to trash its chances at the Championships, still they could win both in the end.

Massa and Hamilton acted like amateurs on Sunday, not potential world champions!

Anyway congrats to Alonso, but I am annoyed the Force India's both DNF'd.... :sadnew:

I can't wait for the next grand prix, I want Hamilton to win!!

Next Sunday in China (Shanghai). And then comes season finale in San Paolo (Brazil) on Nov. 2nd.

Ferrari has done a lot of mistakes to trash its chances at the Championships, still they could win both in the end.

Thanks for the update and ya!I agree that ferrari screwed up a lot during the grand prix.

Massa and Hamilton acted like amateurs on Sunday, not potential world champions!

Anyway congrats to Alonso, but I am annoyed the Force India's both DNF'd.... :sadnew:

I can't wait for the next grand prix, I want Hamilton to win!!

I am a fan of both Massa and Hamilton!Hamilton might just win due to Massa's accident at singapore but massa still has a good chance of winning if he wins the next race! :classic:

Edited by pr0visorak

I'm really starting to dislike Massa. :hmpf_bad: You know, alot ofpeople give Hamiltion grief for when he messes up, but one thing that can be said about him. When he does mess up, he takes responsiblitly for it. He doesn't blame others..... Unlike Massa. He Blamed everyone and there mother in law for why he didn't do better at the Japanese GP, and has to odasity to put direct blame on Hamiltion, and Bourday of Torro Rosso for placing where he did! He feels he did nothing wrong when spinning out Hamilton, and Blames Bourday for spinning him!!! :wacko::hmpf: Bourday was right when he told Massa that he needs to show a little more respect to his fellow drivers.

Qualify:

1. Hamilton

2. Raikkonen

3. Massa

4. Alonso

Now those of you who thought Renault was an underdog team will you please say: "Sorry"? :tongue:

I think we've got a great race coming tomorrow.

Hopefully Alonso will make the podium again :grin:

Renault rocks and it looks like the gas has blown out of BMW's balloon. :sweet:

Sad because I'd rather have Kubica as World Champion rather than one of the 3 first ones above. I am really disliking Massa's current behaviour, I've never liked the IceMan and Hamilton might be the best driver ever, but he's waaaay too reckless when driving.

18hours 13 minutes and 42 secs to go!

Race over.

1. Hamilton

2. Massa

3. Raikonnen

4. Alonso

5. Heidfeld

Ok, so I've overdone it by saying Alonso would be on the podium :cry_sad:

A fine race, a little boring since Hamilton took off with the Ferraris fighting hard to keep up.

Now we'll just have to wait another 14 days for the final show down between Hamilton and Massa.

Not that it'll be much of a show down with 7 points between them (in favour of Hamilton of course)