Hello,

I created the truck using parts from different sets, that's why it's so colorful.

As you can see it is 4x4, with 3 diffs, lights and remote controlled. 

Power comes from 2 L motors and 1 servo motor for steering.

It's not yet the final form but it moves pretty well.

20190524_084518.jpg

Edited by Parizer45

Hi, you should upload your pics to bricksafe and link to that from here.

Nice start though.

I'd remove the diffs.. The problem with 3 diffs is that if one wheel starts to skid, the whole model is stuck. You want all the wheels to be driving on a 4x4.. Unless you have lockable diffs. 

Edited by Mechbuilds

Thanks for pointing that out. However it will probably not see any mud or slippery surfaces as I don't use it outdoor, so getting stuck will not be an issue.

Maybe "trial truck" is slightly exaggerated, so let's call it just 4x4 Off Road Truck [MOC].

Currently redesigning the chassis from scratch. Independent front suspension with virtual pivot and drive.

1280x720.jpg

Edited by Parizer45

Welcome to EB! I really see some potential here, and I am very pleased that you're a fellow Romanian. Your truck looks better and better, please make some overview photos when you have the time. And if you have any question, feel free to ask :sweet:

Thanks @braker23. A few more pics, although it's still not completely finished. I will find the time to take more detailed pics next week, maybe even a video.

I dropped the center diff and went instead for a basic 2 speed gearbox (with no selector unfortunately, lack of parts) and non-permanent 4x4 (lever for decoupling front traction). Functioning lights fitted as well. No rear suspension at the moment.

800x793.jpg

800x1210.jpg

1280x949.jpg