Sign in to follow this  
GoudvanOud

'Mystery' space theme set

Hello,

Does anybody here knows more on this 'mystery' set? It is a 3pack of sets 6815, 6854 and 6899. From what i have seen yet, it was probably a Benelux special.

Edited by GoudvanOud

Cool! Do you know more of it? Because there is nothing to find about it on the internet, not on any Lego page, nothing. For instance, do you know the set number of the 3-pack? Was it a Benelux-special?

I dont remember there being a 3-pack of those sets, but i do have the three seperate sets, the small mobile base was one of my favorite sets of the theme.

The barcode on the ebay auction starts with 57, while AFAIK all dutch barcodes start with 87, the bilingual "free poster" stickers also suggest it might be belgian to me. Googling the code doesnt turn up anything though. According to wikipedia belgium uses the start digits 54 though... 57 appears to be mean it was registered in denmark originally, which doesnt really give us a lot of clues as to where it was sold, as the stickers etc.. would clash with being sold in denmark.

Imho, unless you are somehow dead set on having EVERYTHING related to exploriens, id say for this price this is an easy pass, the three separate sets can probably be found for less, and imho arent that iconic or special

I live in Belgium, and once bought it as a child.

But now it's on the attic, need to have a look, but it's more like a bundle of those three in one package.

With holographic stickers and also some red and blue glasses to see stuff on bricks

Edited by Dragunov2