Darnok

[OOC] Organising the rebuild of Mesabi Landing

Mesabi, we are currently in "MRCA mode", but I am liking what I am seeing so far, and we will get to review this as soon as possible.

Since the topic of presentation came up, and I know @Mesabi doing his photos with a smartphone:

Yes, tabletop miniatures are not Lego models - but the same guidelines apply to both. And some of the advice is true for taking pictures with a "proper" camera as well.

P.S.: If any of you are into tabletop gaming: I can wholeheartedly recommend that channel! :thumbup:

@Bregir Thanks! Can't wait to see the results. Take your time with reviewing my stuff, I've got a few thousand more studs to go. :pir-laugh:

Two short comments:

1.) I noticed that Mesabi Landing is listed as a "City" in the Account Summary Sheet, despite this statement:

On 1/14/2019 at 2:33 AM, Ayrlego said:

To increase a settlement in size to 'City' at least one Royal Property is now required. To increase to 'Large City' two are required. To increase 'Grand City' three are required. To increase to 'Capital City' five are required. (Note: existing cities will keep their current size despite the number of royals, but cannot progress to the next level without meeting the requirement of that level. Cities effected by this ruling are listed in the spoiler below)

We were assured Mesabi Landing would remain a "Grand City", I would appreciate to see it that way.

2.) It has been over a month without a comment from the Court on this build. A word from above would be much appreciated. :thumbup: