Thedarkmaster2

Mammut-Kal Imperator

Okay This is my first M.O.C. posted here. And these are the first pictures taken with my new camera with a new white background. So if the photos aren't perfect please forgive me. As always feedback is appreciated on that and my M.O.C. Here is Mammut-Kal imperator.

46441126092_ac36c349eb_b.jpgMammutKal by Dark Maste, on Flickr

A fearsome beasts that roams the wild lands to the north. If you don't get stomped you'll be impaled on his horns! His green eyes has seen much from his long life. In it's mind is wisdom beyond that of civilized men.

45769333404_5baafc5f47_b.jpgmammoth_moc 3 by Dark Maste, on Flickr

His Trunk has great articulation and a thorn at the end for either spiking enemies or swatting them away, horses and all.

45769341114_aceb42cf17_b.jpgmammoth_moc 4 by Dark Maste, on Flickr

Here is a body shot displaying his compact form and small ears perfected for it's snowy home.

45769342644_2fe71a4132_b.jpgmammoth_moc 5 by Dark Maste, on Flickr

And a size comparison with a Stone Army Scout:

45769345954_8b1c03325c_b.jpgmammoth_moc 6 by Dark Maste, on Flickr

The Mammut-Kal is no easy hunt for it can easily grab a hunter and slam him on the ground... Though if you're indestrcutable that might not hurt too bad..

31552964837_968039f7f4_b.jpgmammoth_moc 7 by Dark Maste, on Flickr

Unfortunately this race of beasts is rare and dying out. The building of cities destroys precious grassland environments for Mammut-kals, Which need large areas to herd, eat, and live. Illegal hunting has taken a toll as well. Their horns while comparatively small, are the hardest and purest ivory. And because of this many are slaughtered each year. Though many die while doing so. Would you save them or let them die?

44675932910_5b72d6675d_b.jpgmammoth_moc 8 by Dark Maste, on Flickr

That's some good shaping to make a Mammoth head out of CCB parts, I always end up making things out of bricks to get a shape. Thanks for sharing and keep on posting!

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

That's some good shaping to make a Mammoth head out of CCB parts, I always end up making things out of bricks to get a shape. Thanks for sharing and keep on posting!

Thank you so much! Did you know I almost lost a minfigure taking a picture of this?