Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

@TheRandomBlocker Did the Hagrids Hut set have any sidebuilds as well?  Like maybe some Pumpkins or a bit of the forest? And thanks btw for always answering our questions and giving us informations on these sets :)

Just now, notarealperson said:

oh well will most likely get the green house in another set 

We absolutely should, we need to get Professor Sprout and I’d rather get her in a set than a CMF, plus we need somewhere for CMF Neville

Just now, notarealperson said:

did you see the interior of the side build (i know you probably didn't but its not gonna hurt asking)

It was empty unfortunately, I can tell that something was supposed to be there, but it wasn’t finished and I’m presuming they didn’t want to just fill it with rubbish, kinda like Hagrid’s Hut, that was empty inside too

Just now, topiku said:

@TheRandomBlocker Did the Hagrids Hut set have any sidebuilds as well?  Like maybe some Pumpkins or a bit of the forest? And thanks btw for always answering our questions and giving us informations on these sets :)

That’s no problem at all, and it had a small garden, well I assume it was a garden, it’s where the garden should be on the set, but it was just a brown plate at the time, no pumpkins or anything, but no doubt it will come with some, there were no trees unfortunately, but they had images up of the Hut from the films and it shows the scene from PoA where Harry and Hermione are observing and MacNair cuts the pumpkin, so that tells me we’ll get pumpkins

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

it was just a brown plate at the time, no pumpkins or anything, but no doubt it will come with some

I've always kind of thought/hoped Hargid's hut would come with pumpkins. In fact, I bought one of the minifigure hat pumpkins to display with my Hagrid minifigure already because Hagrid's pumpkins are just so iconic. :)

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

I've always kind of thought/hoped Hargid's hut would come with pumpkins. In fact, I bought one of the minifigure hat pumpkins to display with my Hagrid minifigure already because Hagrid's pumpkins are just so iconic. :)

They definitely are, especially in PoA, the scene where they hide behind them just shows how big (literally and figuratively) they are

Okay so I‘m really hoping Lego will release the pictures 2 1/2 months before the official release again, which should be this week. Last year at that time we had 2 sets revealed already even though the sets were coming out two months later than this year! 

Just now, topiku said:

Okay so I‘m really hoping Lego will release the pictures 2 1/2 months before the official release again, which should be this week. Last year at that time we had 2 sets revealed already even though the sets were coming out two months later than this year! 

I would LOVE that, mainly because then I can stop worrying that they might have changed lots in the sets, haha, I think once the set images are released we can all relax because then we’ll know exactly who is coming and what the sets look like, the ones that I am most confident with are the Hut and First Task sets because they were the most interesting ones to me so I remember them really well, haha, however the others I don’t remember TOO much about, which is annoying

41 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

It includes Dumbledore, Fleur, Harry, Hermione, Madame Maxime, Ron and Viktor

Do you know if Ron and Hermione were in their Yule attire, or were they just placeholder figures?

Just now, Retro Brick Reviews said:

Do you know if Ron and Hermione were in their Yule attire, or were they just placeholder figures?

Every figure there was a placeholder unfortunately ?

Okay so I’ve finished the floor one. It has the Jd stage, 8 candles hanging from the ceiling, a dance floor with rotating plates so the figs cans pin, 3 white trees and a small white table. All were shown in the movie.

I forgot to mention I made it so the set actually connects to Womping Willow and great hall

12 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Okay so I’ve finished the floor one. It has the Jd stage, 8 candles hanging from the ceiling, a dance floor with rotating plates so the figs cans pin, 3 white trees and a small white table. All were shown in the movie.

I forgot to mention I made it so the set actually connects to Womping Willow and great hall

Great effort ?

I’m so excited to see Sirius and the Horntail. I don’t expect we’ll see the Horntail until they are officially revealed though. I don’t think any brick built creatures leaked last year. It would be kinda difficult. But I hope at least the head is moulded so hopefully we see that soon

13 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m so excited to see Sirius and the Horntail. I don’t expect we’ll see the Horntail until they are officially revealed though. I don’t think any brick built creatures leaked last year. It would be kinda difficult. But I hope at least the head is moulded so hopefully we see that soon

highly doubt that we will get a leak of a brick built dragon or creature because as far as i remember thats never happened before (i might be wrong i just don't remember a brick built creature being leaked)

Edited by notarealperson

1 hour ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

The ones that I am most confident with are the Hut and First Task sets because they were the most interesting ones to me so I remember them really well, haha, however the others I don’t remember TOO much about, which is annoying

Out of curiosity, would you be able to post the Minifigure selection for Hagrid's Hut? (I tried PMing you, but it said you couldn't receive messages.)

Just now, Retro Brick Reviews said:

Out of curiosity, would you be able to post the Minifigure selection for Hagrid's Hut? (I tried PMing you, but it said you couldn't receive messages.)

Hmmm, odd, and I can indeed

Hagrid's hut Includes Hagrid, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Macnair, Minister and a Moulded Buckbeak

I’m finally done the model. I went a few pieces over the limit, and some pieces were not available so I have to fir with what was due (such as the candles and no window pains). Anyways who would like to see it?

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Wym

I've been letting it go a bit, but this is not a chat (I'd say not a chatroom but I don't know if those even exist anymore :laugh:). As per the site guidelines, please use full sentences and proper grammar to the best of your ability.

This goes for everyone.

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

I've been letting it go a bit, but this is not a chat (I'd say not a chatroom but I don't know if those even exist anymore :laugh:). As per the site guidelines, please use full sentences and proper grammar to the best of your ability.

This goes for everyone.

Okay sorry. I didn’t realize abbreviations aren’t allowed. I’ll do my best to use full sentences and proper grammar ?

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Okay sorry. I didn’t realize abbreviations aren’t allowed. I’ll do my best to use full sentences and proper grammar ?

Tbf we are normal people- it’s common to use abbreviations dw mate. 

*to be fair 

*dont worry