Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

darth nihilus

here is my custom darth nihilus, and hes from EU star wars. there isnt much to it, but here it is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3080538

it has a red lightsaber, a darth maul torso, a tattered black cape, a black hood, and a custom decal. i used one from MCN.com as ispiration, and made changes to it, like bigger eyes and tatoos.

please give feedback!

Most impressive, as LuxorV said! *thumbup* Looks very much like Nihilus...

Now may I present one slight gripe? *sweet*

The eyes seem a little angled downward and in; Nihilus' eyes were more straight. *wink*

A very nice and cool work indeed. But perhaps, if you would downsize your images a little before you´re uploading them to BS,

maybe around 600x800 pixels or so, watching them would work faster... because BS needs some time to resize them automatically.... *sweet*

thanks very much, all three of you, and the advice is very helpful! *wink*

Nice Jim!

I'm impressed. How did you design and apply? The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but it looks very detailed. I'm interested to hear about your process. *classic*

well, hinkley, like i said before, i used another persons decal (from MCN .com) as inspiration, took it to Corel Draw (a program) and started to customize it. at first, i just started playing around with colors by changing the pixels, and then i made his eyes bigger and more slanted by rearanging the pixels. at first i tried to use paint, but thats way to hard. sorry for the fuzzy pics, i dont have a real space where i can take good pics with good lighting. :sadnew::wink: