Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

When Ill be there

Out of curiosity, do we have an actual RV location to meet at, or all at eh Village where we're staying? I take the Village has our names as we arre pre booked too. If all else fails look for a guy wearing a NALUG t shirt with a Canadian accent. :classic:

Bricklord

aka Andrew

Out of curiosity, do we have an actual RV location to meet at, or all at eh Village where we're staying? I take the Village has our names as we arre pre booked too. If all else fails look for a guy wearing a NALUG t shirt with a Canadian accent. :classic:

Bricklord

aka Andrew

PM sent to you.

We will find you :wink:

-Ras-

Becomming a member 2 weeks before me, haven´t you found the "Edit" button by now?

Do we need those double posts :hmpf:

See you soon buddy :wink:

Oh... and don�t call us... we call you...

Rhum On!

-Ras-

"Roger!"

There´s an "edit"-button?!?! wtf

KimT

I should be in Billund around 3 o'clock. I have to visit some friends first, but I expect to be in LEGOLAND soon thereafter. So. Where do we meet?

My phone nr. is +45 20 67 66 46 (can be found using any number service in Denmark, so there is no need to hide it using PM). I hope there will be some info about where we should be, but I can always be reached on this number if there is anything. I will be on foot, so don't expect me to help out with the carrying of luggage from the airport :tongue: