Sign in to follow this  
Bricked1980

Can anyone identify this Lego minifig torso?

Hi everyone

I am in the process of sourcing parts to build a physical version of my Lego Ideas project, The Old Workhorse - Traction Engine. 

41186847730_664eb3d9e6_z_d.jpg

The model was constructed digitally and I used 2 torso pieces for my minifigs that I thought were suitable for the style and time period of my model.

28128662147_bc9fb3031f_z_d.jpg

The figure on the left uses the Frodo Baggins torso from the Lord of The Rings Lego theme but I can't track down the tan coloured torso on the right. Does anyone recognise this or know which sets it has been featured in?

I can confirm that I have the stagecoach set sitting not far from me.  It is indeed Jesus from set 79108.

Great looking traction engine.  Supported.  :classic:  I do think you should use your first picture above in this thread as the main photo (maybe with a little more angle on the engine)  for Ideas since I think it better shows off the design and all that's going on with the proposed set in general.  I had passed it over the first time I glanced at it.

18 hours ago, Runamuck said:

I think it's from one of the Lone Ranger sets:

17 hours ago, deraven said:

I can confirm that I have the stagecoach set sitting not far from me.  It is indeed Jesus from set 79108.

Great looking traction engine.  Supported.  :classic:  I do think you should use your first picture above in this thread as the main photo (maybe with a little more angle on the engine)  for Ideas since I think it better shows off the design and all that's going on with the proposed set in general.  I had passed it over the first time I glanced at it.

That's excellent, thanks for that guys. I will see if I can get that part on Bricklink. :classic: I chose that part because I thought it looked suitable for the sort of thing Victorian farmers or engine drivers might have worn, didn't realise it was from a Lone Ranger set. :laugh:

17 hours ago, deraven said:

Thanks very much for your support. I don't think it's possible to alter the main picture on Lego Ideas after the project has been submitted. A shame really as I've created a lot of new images since then that are better than my original main pic.

Edited by Bricked1980